- Company: KPMG
Job title: Division Head, Brand and Communication
- Execute strategic brand initiatives to enhance visibility, trust, and business growth
- Monitor and ensure corporate brand integrity across all product segments, platforms (internal & external) and communication channels
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Assist with product development and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities
- Develop execution plans for thought leadership initiatives, where a wide range of content is used to create organization and brand awareness, credibility, and trust in the marketplace
- Review contents on web media and other mainstream multimedia marketing channels to ensure it meets the required standard and creates a good image for the organization
- Prudently utilize communication and promotional item’s budget to ensure visible ROI
- Conduct market survey on competitor and customer to gain insights on current industry trends
- Stay updated with global marketing and branding trends across financial and non-financial sectors
- Take ownership for all creative outputs, inclusive of web promotional materials, selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, photography, etc.
- Set brand guidelines, vision, and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Chief Digital Officer
- First degree in social sciences or any related field
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership with relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in Brand communication & Marketing within a bank (with at least 5 years at management level)
- Good knowledge and understanding of contemporary brand management principles and practice
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the sector
- Proven experience in leading brand and corporate communications strategies
- Proven experience leading and managing a sizeable team
- Demonstrated ability leveraging technology as a key enabler to enhance productivity and decision support
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management
- Resilient and focused go-getter with the exposure to best practices
- Ability to deliver on set targets and achieve demonstrative results in line with the organisations strategic aspirations
- Ability to analyze problems and create effective solutions
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
To apply, visit K-TAP (kpmg.com)
2. Company: VirtualTribe Technologies Africa
Job title: Customer Service Manager
- Provide leadership and coaching to assure that all employees succeed in meeting individual performance goals as well as career growth
- Establish performance benchmarks and hold a team to those goals
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures
- Prioritize, delegate, execute, and support day-to-day tasking to ensure world-class customer experience and team accountability
- Own and update standard operating procedures to support team execution
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work nights and weekends as business requires
- Embraces technology for team management and collaboration and motivated to adopt new and emerging technologies
- Strong affinity to people management and able to effectively lead a team by example, inspiring people to be engaged and proactive
- Great communication skills, able to define clear action steps for their team members and effectively delegate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of customer service in management or a management position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Modern tech tools like Trello Notion.
To apply, visit Application Form (airtable.com)
- INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Company: Heifer International
Job title: Program Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (PMEL)- Manager
- Implement monitoring, evaluation, learning, and systems for country-specific projects. (30%)
- Collect and manage data to support needs assessment, project design, project logical framework design, and target setting and progress management.
- Conduct and manage project baseline, living income benchmarking and monitor project progress, and evaluations as per M&E plan.
- Ensure the effective implementation of MELS policies, procedures, and guidelines for country-specific projects.
- Ensure proper use of available digital tools and techniques for effectively managing MELS activities.
- Provide support to implement partners in preparing their MELS plans and in using digital tools for data collection and management.
- Support Heifer wide research for Learning when needed
- Elevate MELS related challenges to Country Director and Program Director for coordination with the SVP – Africa Programs, to find timely solutions.
- Design monitoring and evaluation plan incorporating core standard indicators defined by HQ, and set targets for indicators.
- Create an indicator reference sheet for all indicators.
- Develop the project Results in Framework & logical framework for all the projects.
- Design data collection tools, plans, and processes for all required information, ensuring high quality and integrity of data.
- Review and adjust M&E plans and targets, tools, and processes periodically.
- Ensure alignment of country’s/projects’ M&E plans and procedures with the organization’s standards and requirements.
- Support development of a MELS budget and staffing plan per each funded project.
- Assist in networking with other development organizations, governments, and other line agencies in promoting Heifer’s development model/initiatives, and potential collaborations.
- Summarize/ aggregate data at country level and contribute to organization-wide aggregation.
- Manage all data properly in clean form, and analyze to use for project management, learning and meet all the reporting needs.
- Ensure timely data availability and reporting to stakeholders as needed.
- Respond to periodic donor and headquarters requests for additional information on project activities and results.
- Document lessons learned, successes, failures and best practices via case studies.
- Develop and monitor CP level action agenda to ensure that they are refined and acted upon.
- Equip MELS staff and implementing partners’ staff with skills to deliver MELS activities efficiently.
- Build implementing partners’ capacity in MELS activities including proper record keeping and data management.
- Supervise and manage to support MELS staff for efficient work and maintaining compliance.
- Provide coaching and training to equip MELS staff to deliver the assigned responsibilities efficiently.
- Contribute to the recruitment, training, and supervision of external parties that are contracted to implement special surveys and studies required for evaluating project effects and impacts.
- Support the development of concept notes, project proposals, and submission to potential donors. Support research and evaluation initiatives in country.
- Assist in networking with other development organizations, governments and other line agencies in promoting Heifer’s development model/initiatives, and potential collaborations.
- Support the Director of Programs in data collection and updating for all Value-chains of interest in the country.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Project Planning and Management, Economics, Statistics, or other relevant disciplines with focus on monitoring and evaluation.
- Eight (8) years of substantial monitoring and evaluation experience.
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and working with international donors and grantees on PMEL/MLE systems.
- Experience in supporting and monitoring field-based programs in Nigeria or West Africa.
- Experience in managing databases and coordinating evaluations, surveys and impact monitoring.
- Professional training in project management.
- Innovative, analytical, and solutions oriented.
- A good understanding of and sensitivity to issues associated with poverty, hunger, agriculture and the environment, and knowledge of the context in which non-profit organizations operate.
- Demonstrated experience in statistical analysis, reporting and analyzing program performance.
- Knowledge of market systems interventions and linkages to poverty alleviation.
- Excellent organizational skills, including strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience in building the capacity of partner institutions to document and disseminate industry information, manage knowledge, measure progress and plan and advocate within the industry.
- Proficient knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, electronic mail (Microsoft Office preferred) and Internet.
- Strong knowledge and skills in data management and analysis using statistical software’s (eg. STATA, SPSS, SAS, Eviews, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency in English, both oral and written.
- Experience with ICT.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands:
- Ability to understand, appreciate and implement Heifer’s Values-Based Holistic Community Development model.
- Demonstrated creativity, ability to think systematically, willingness and ability to incorporate innovative solutions.
- Quantitative and qualitative approaches to evaluation and ability to communicate MEL concepts clearly with leadership, partners, and staff at all levels.
- Willingness and ability to assign and review the work of direct reports and to use participatory management skills with junior and senior staff.
- Proven team leadership and supervisory skills with the ability to train and work cooperatively with a diverse staff, including field staff in various locations.
- Constant face-to-face, telephone and electronic communication with colleagues and the public.
- Working with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks with little supervision while meeting sometimes inflexible deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and to maintain confidentiality
To apply, visit https://jobs.jobvite.com/heifer/job/oILrgfwU/apply
2. Company: International Labour Organization
Job title: Senior Program Assistant
- Provide specialized programming support for the formulation of the Office’s work programme and the identification of initiatives, ensuring that required information is included in terms of proposed activities. Conduct searches for information on defined subjects related to assigned country programme outcomes. Perform preliminary analysis of information, including the identification of priority issues and potential technical assistance needs, for possible inclusion in country briefs and reports.
- Compile, analyse and disseminate data and other information for programme and budget preparation and for the review of financial and human resource requirements. Coordinate submissions of programme proposals and budget estimates and propose adjustments as required.
- Serve as focal point for programme and/or project administrative matters. Initiate requests, prepare standard terms of reference (TOR) in relation to programme and/or project objectives, obtain necessary clearances, process and follow up on administrative actions and resolve issues related to programme and/or project implementation. Liaise with external partners and attend meetings to provide and gather information.
- Review reports, proposals and expenditure data received from implementing partners to ensure that financial transactions, commitments and authorizations are in conformity with financial rules and regulations. Prepare reports on budget performance comparing approved budgets against actual expenditures and indicating any discrepancies.
- Maintain and update databases.
- Respond to, or redirect to the most appropriate source, complex administrative queries on programme and budget. Draft correspondence and communications related to all aspects of programme and/or project administration.
- Keep abreast of changes to programme-related policies, procedures, guidelines and processes and provide guidance and deliver training to staff with the view to building knowledge. Oversee and guide the work of programming and other support staff as required.
- Evaluate and propose improvements to work methods and processes. Assess the impact of changes and make recommendations on follow-up actions. Liaise closely with other administrative areas to ensure effective and smooth service design and delivery, recommending improvements on interrelated processes.
- Provide administrative support for the organization of seminars, workshops, meetings and other events. Participate in missions to provide programming and administrative support, as required.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
- Completion of secondary school education. Training in programme and/or project administration.
- Minimum of six years of office support work experience, the majority of which in programme and budget support work and project administration. Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, in particular programme monitoring and management modules.
- Excellent command of English. Working knowledge of another official language of the Organization or an official national language of the duty station.
- Good knowledge of programme and/or project administration.
- Good knowledge of results-based management (RBM).
- Knowledge and understanding of the substantive nature of ILO programmes and activities.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for assessing quality and efficiency of process execution.
- Good knowledge of PC software (including word processor, spreadsheet and presentation software) such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to interpret and work within the applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and systems.
- Drafting skills.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate the work of support staff.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behavior and attitudes.
- Candidates assessed by the Panel and considered eligible for appointment but who are not selected for this vacant post may be offered an assignment to another position at the same or lower grade provided that they meet the minimum qualifications required.
To apply, visit Senior Programme Assistant – G6 (RB Temp) (ilo.org)
3. Company: International Labor Organization
Job title: National Project Coordinator
- Ensure operational coordination of project implementation, monitor conditions set out in the project document, budget and grant agreement. Responsible for the effective management of funds allocated to activities within the project.
- Initiate, sustain and guide cooperation with key partners, in close collaboration with relevant ILO technical specialists to ensure the performance and results of the project.
- Develop work plans in consultation with tripartite partners and update project work plans on a continuous basis and ensure their timely implementation.
- Coordinate and monitor project activities implemented by project partners, external collaborators (consultants or service providers) and trainers and ensure the quality of outputs, by reviewing, verifying and analysing work plans, contract outputs, progress reports, final reports and other data for clarity, consistency and completeness.
- Support and oversee the development of the assessment on the framework conditions for women’s entrepreneurship development and informality dialogue, including by drafting terms of reference, reviewing inception reports and research methodology, supporting consultants with field research and liaising with key stakeholders for their participation in research, validation workshops and roadmap development.
- Regularly brief responsible government officials, employer and worker associations on project status.
- Consult with United Nations agencies, bilateral donors and NGOs whose mandates and programmes are similar to those of the project.
- Ensure a regular flow of information on the status of the activities planned and implemented between the ILO-Country Office, the relevant Decent Work Teams, and HQ. This will include accurate implementation, performance, risk and financial monitoring, including reporting on project linked CPOs in collaboration with relevant units.
- Manage the organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, multi-stakeholder consultations, training sessions and meetings in collaboration with the technical support of experts and represent the project in various meetings. Organize project management meetings, draft meeting notes and solicit comments from relevant project partners.
- Implement the reporting, monitoring and evaluation plan in line with the outcomes and outputs set out in the project document and monitor progress on a continuous basis. Implement the communications strategy ensuring: visibility of project’s results, dissemination of project information through publications and press releases, and good communication with all partners.
- Present progress updates on a regular basis including at project management and Steering Committee meetings, ensure regular and timely reporting of project activities, results and indicators and prepare and validate project progress reports taking into consideration inputs from the project team.
- Organize and conduct technical missions in target locations, guide and advise national and international experts on site and remotely, and ensure the proper and effective use of project resources.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor within the framework of his/her competence.
- First level of University degree in law, economics, management, international development, social sciences, gender studies or a related field.
- At least three years of relevant professional experience including experience related to project management and stakeholder engagement. Experience in conducting research and assessments, as well as in supporting women’s economic empowerment or entrepreneurship is desirable.
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of English. Working knowledge of another official language of the Organization or an official national language of the duty station.
- Good knowledge of programming and results-based management (RBM) principles and concepts and understanding of the programming cycle (planning, monitoring, reporting and evaluation). Demonstrated knowledge in mainstreaming gender throughout project implementation.
- Ability to develop clear and gender sensitive strategic goals consistent with the program’s objectives, and to design and synthesise strategies for program development and resource mobilisation.
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice. Political awareness and understanding of policy debates and developments in the areas of entrepreneurship, SME development and enterprise formalisation. Good knowledge of national counterparts, development partners as well as international organizations.
- Proven ability to manage teams including personnel management and remote capacity project management (project planning and management of financial and monitoring procedures).
- Ability to oversee the work of and provide guidance to staff and consultants working for the project
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behaviour and attitudes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders such as government officials, representatives of workers’ and employers’ organizations, representative(s) of civil society, and academics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write accurate reports and to build networks to obtain cooperation with partners.
- Knowledge of the regulations and procedures of the ILO and/or other UN entities would be an asset.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to write progress reports for the implementation of the project in a concise and timely manner.
- Good knowledge of common office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and communication (internet and email).
To apply, visit: National Project Coordinator – NOB (DC) (ilo.org)
- MANAGEMENT & FINANCE
- Company: Glovo
Job title: Senior People Partner
- Act as a strategic solution provider and advisor for leaders in the team
- Support line managers and the employees by providing valuable input and expertise to the team on Hiring processes, Employment laws, HR policies, HR processes, Compensations, etc
- Hire, Coach and Develop the local people teams in the regional team (recruiter, generalist, office manager)
- Be the main point of contact for the entire team, providing both expert knowledge of people processes and leadership skills, working directly with the People Managers and individuals
- Build strong ongoing relationships with the People and partner area’s team, in order to identify new opportunities for the development of different initiatives regarding People processes. Ensure compliance with local legislation
- Be responsible for key people processes implementation: performance & recognition, compensation cycles, talent review, employee relations, engagement
- Act to support the human factor in the company by guiding performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development and a partner of the business
- Manage the Regional Recruitment and People Experience
- Partner with the other People teams to manage employee relations, labor relations and disciplinary actions
- Lead growth projects within the teams you support as well as reorganizations according to business needs
- Support the business to identify mid and long-term capability needs, in order to implement a learning and development process and ensure a continuous learning environment
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, monitor employee engagement, and retention activities
- Source and recruit great talent for our local leadership team, following the hiring process defined and conducting screenings
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields
- A business-first attitude
- Experience in highly demanding environments and in a similar role for more than 5 years
- Experience in startups will be highly valued, either by having directly worked in a similar company or managing a new project unit in a larger organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to adapt, execute 360º and coordinate with the team
- Fluency in English, French is a strong plus
To apply, visit https://boards.greenhouse.io/embed/job_app?token=5431353002
2. Company: Heifer International
Job title: Director of Programs
- Program Management and oversight (30%)
- Provide strategic program leadership and excellent management of the approved projects, schedules, and budgets. Maintain excellent oversight of all project components and meet expectations for project successes.
- Ensure that project managers and project coordinators execute approved workplans activities and operations in response to technical direction and recommend adjustments as appropriate, to achieve project objectives.
- Effectively manage project risks in each phase of project implementation in a timely manner, to ensure fulfillment of objectives.
- Effectively maintain strong communication with all the relevant stakeholders throughout project implementation and successfully manage a matrix project management structure when necessary.
- Ensure accountability and compliance with donor requirements.
- Provide program-related reports and make presentations, as may be required.
- Support all project teams to develop annual budgets and work plans, consistent with project documents and donor contracts.
- Support teams in undertaking the necessary review and updating of the work plans and budgets to respond to emerging field implementation challenges and project review processes.
- Support the development of the country office’s program framework.
- In liaison with the Finance department, undertake quarterly budget monitoring and variance analysis with all Program Managers and Coordinators, and support the projects in reviewing and tracking spending to adhere to annual budgets.
- Support Program Managers and the Country Program to plan and undertake corrective management actions arising out of budget monitoring reports.
- Approve program-related requests for imprest and reconciliation, in line with work plans and financial management procedures.
- Review regular quarterly, semi, and annual reports from the Program Managers and Project Coordinators and support them to comply with requirements of quality reporting and timeliness.
- Review donor reports from the Program Managers and Project Coordinators to ensure they comply with requirements in terms of quality and timelines and ensure these are of the highest standards.
- Compile quarterly Country Program r eports to provide oversight of the Country Program implementation.
- Compile the Heifer International Annual Board ends report.
- Provide leadership to the Program development work to grow and develop the country’s Programs portfolio.
- Support the country office’s fundraising work through background information gathering, concept Development, and proposal development.
- Support field teams in ensuring that the country office’s interventions are appropriately designed and benefiting correctly targeted beneficiaries and creating the desired impact with participants.
- Maintain data and ensure research is up to date on focus value chains.
- Personnel Management (10%)
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of experts to achieve program objectives and results and meet all requirements and obligations.
- Motivate staff to perform effectively toward program objectives, through communication, team building, and define personnel needs and scopes of work; evaluate work done by team members and conduct performance reviews.
- Define personnel needs and scope of work, evaluate work done by team members, and conduct performance reviews.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or Agriculture, m inimum of 10-15 years of program management experience with at least five (5) years in leadership on projects.
- Ability to manage large, complex programs in market systems and value chain development.
- Experience working with governments, the private sector, and local institutions.
- Experience in proposal development.
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or Agriculture.
- Experience working in international development in Nigeria or with INGO based in Nigeria.
- Good understanding of annual work planning and budgeting across complex programs.
- Ability to use monitoring and evaluation data to ensure program targets are met.
- Maintain knowledge and sensitivity to issues associated with poverty, hunger, and the environment.
- Ability to manage teams by addressing conflicts amongst diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in working with various commodities and value chains.
- Strong communicator across different teams in a matrix reporting structure.
- Ability to transition projects to scale with a high degree of permanence of impact.
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities, and implications to community development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic planning processes.
- Demonstrated creativity, ability to think systematically, willingness, and ability to incorporate innovative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work cooperatively, tactfully, and diplomatically with culturally diverse groups of people.
- Preparing and presenting program reports and presentations in a well-designed and attractive format with superior attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to assign and review the work of line-managed staff and to use participatory management skills with junior and senior staff.
- Proven team leadership and supervisory skills with the ability to train and work cooperatively with a diverse staff.
- Regularly conduct a stakeholder analysis to strengthen partnerships and leveraging of resources
- Constant face-to-face, telephone, and electronic communication with colleagues and the general public to scale up country program visibility and publicity.
- May require constant sitting; working at a computer, focusing for extended periods of time, and performing office work in the field and/or in remote conditions.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks with little supervision while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PPT, and Microsoft Project.
To apply, visit https://jobs.jobvite.com/heifer/job/obxngfw5/apply
3. Company: UN Women
Job title: Program Finance Associate
- Provide financial support to the management of the Programme in full compliance of UN Women rules, regulations, policies, and recording and reporting systems
- Review and verify financial transactions , activities, and documentation; taking corrective action as needed and reporting any unusual activities;
- Monitor financial exceptions reports for unusual activities or transaction, investigate anomalies and report to the supervisor conclusions and/or present recommendations for actions/decisions;
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial closure of a project;
- Provide administrative support in monitoring budget preparation and the finances of programmes/projects; including the finalization of FACE forms;
- Review financial reports;
- Prepare information for the audit of programme and support implementation of audit recommendations;
- Prepare and administer the Programme budgets in full compliance of UN Women rules, regulations, policies, and recording and reporting systems
- Formulate the budget, control allotments, monitor expenditures, and prepare revisions according to the needs of the programme;
- Track the appropriate and timely use of financial resources, implement and maintain control mechanism for programme through monitoring budgets preparation and modifications and budgetary status;
- Collect, verify and present information and data for use in the planning of financial resources and the formulation of the programme work plans, budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements and execution modalities;
- Provide assistance in Annual Work Plan entry in Results Management Systems (RMS) as required
- Undertake corrective actions on un-posted vouchers, including vouchers with budget check errors, match exceptions and unapproved vouchers. Respond to RO/HQ requests to resolve financial data issues;
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the formulation and management of the programme
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets and proposals on programme implementation arrangements ;
- Provide technical guidance to the CO and executing agencies on routine delivery and reporting of programme supported activities and finances;
- Undertake all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for organization of meetings, workshops, events, and missions;
- Make travel arrangements for the Programme Team, including travel requisitions and claims; prepare public information materials and briefing packets;
- Assemble briefing materials and prepare power-point and other presentations;
- Identify sources and father and compile data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches, and position papers.
- Provide administrative support to resource mobilization
- Compile and process information from donors, COs and programme team as inputs to various databases and documents
- Prepare drafts for cost sharing agreements including conditions of contributions within resource mobilization efforts adhering standard agreements where possible. Follow up on contributions within the CO resource mobilization efforts
- Facilitate knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide administrative support synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices related to programme management and finance;
- Collect and compile lessons learned and best practices in financial management and services
- Conduct training and/or helping organize training events and activities; as well as participate in trainings;
- Contribute to financial business operational practices and management innovations
- Disseminate to clients and stakeholders as appropriate to build capacity and knowledge
- Timely and accurate support events, workshops, and missions
- Full compliance of administrative activities with UN Women rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Timely recording of the WPS programme finances
- Timely and accurate tracking of data for CO management and donor purposes
- Quality maintenance of internal systems
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
- Good knowledge of programme management;
- Ability to administer and execute administrative processes and transactions;
- Ability to create, edit, and present information in clear and presentable formats;
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow;
- Strong financial and budgeting skills;
- Strong IT skills.
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Public Administration is an asset
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support;
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages;
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset;
- Experience in supporting a team
- Fluency in English is required
- Working knowledge of another UN official language is an asset.
To apply, visit UN WOMEN Jobs – 102041- Program Finance Associate (undp.org)
4. Company: Heifer International
Job title: Director of Global Finance Operations
- Provide leadership for the Regional team in financial and accounting management (90%).
- Perform analytical review of general ledger accounts and reconciling balance sheet accounts, including staff travel advance reconciliations and cash/bank/credit card reconciliations.
- Ensure regulatory and organizational compliance of accounting transactions within the Regional program office and support global consolidation of financial statements.
- Perform analytical review of general ledger accounts and reconciling balance sheet accounts, including staff travel advance reconciliations and cash/bank/credit card reconciliations.
- Ensure all transactions in the accounting system reconcile to the general ledger and financial reports.
- Approve all transactions in the accounting system; coordinate with team members to complete all accounting procedures to produce monthly financial statements in accordance with local GAAP or IFRS
- Monitor and/or prepare accurate and timely reporting, dashboards and other key management deliverables.
- Oversee payroll registration including related deductions, benefits, taxes, and other payments to employees and statutory institutions, in accordance with existing government laws and regulations
- Oversee registration and maintenance of fixed assets in the accounting system.
- Oversee the staff expenditure and reimbursement process.
- Ensure an efficient filing and retrieval system is in place for financial and accounting records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance on a weekly basis that is in line with Nigeria laws, regulations, and local GAAP.
- Partner with Headquarters in the periodic close, ensuring accurate and timely financial statements for global consolidation.
- Facilitate requests related to independent external audits and other agreed-upon procedures providing financial information and follow-up
- File and remit taxes and other financial obligations to Nigeria regulatory bodies. Ensure all financial records and statements are in line with Nigeria laws, regulations, and Nigeria GAAP
- Guide implementation and institutionalization of Heifer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, including capturing and sharing of best practices for cross-area replication and support complement ongoing documentation and implementation of industry-standard in accounts management and compliance
- Provide Programs with input on key financial aspects of the Regional office.
- Coordinate key processes for Regional Office budgeting and forecasting. Preparation and maintenance of accurate and timely periodic budget/expense reporting, dashboards, and other key deliverables to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Administration, or related field, plus ten (10) years of related experience or Master’s degree in Accounting, Management Accounting, Business Administration or related field, plus eight (8) years of related experience.
- Experience in a donor-funded international development environment with compliance requirements of the U.S. government and institutional funders for international development, such USAID, EC, IFAD, DFID, mega-foundations and others.
- Knowledge of the U.S. non-profit and INGO business sector, including compliance requirements of the U.S. government and institutional funders for international development, such USAID, EU, DFID, mega-foundations and others.
- Ability to navigate financial and non-financial data gathering and analytics; technically adept with ability to quickly learn and maximize usage of technology and software; strong user of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skill in MS Excel.
- Effective communicator and influencer with the ability to clearly convey complex financial issues in a clear format for non-finance professions, motivating continuous and collaborative improvement.
- Proficient in generally accepted accounting and IFRS and practices.
- Experience with accounting systems and systems conversions.
- Ability to work under pressure, perform multiple tasks and manage consistently competing priorities; comfortable in rapidly changing environment. Must be flexible and able to improvise to handle a variety of situations.
- Ability to effectively supervise, delegate, and train individuals and teams using participatory methodologies. Strong facilitation skills preferred.
- Ability to work with delicate personnel situations and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain close relationships and work with team members from a distance and with limited opportunity for personal interaction.
- Constant sitting and working at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Constant face-to-face, electronic, and telephone communication with colleagues and the general public.
- Willingness and ability to work outside of normal business hours.
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Adequate physical condition necessary to travel to project sites in rural areas.
To apply, visit https://jobs.jobvite.com/heifer/job/oWjPgfw4/apply
- Company: Bolt
Job title: Operations Coordinator
- Support all Bolt’s ride-hailing operations in Lagos
- Create and optimize processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
- Being passionate about new technologies and fixing transportation
- Being a great communicator having data-driven analytical mindset and love to solve problems (Excel skills are a must)
- Being a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Being social. You can easily network with people of all background
- having excellent spoken and written English, any other language is a plus
- Experience in sales, sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
To apply, visit Operations Coordinator | Careers at Bolt
- IT &ENGINEERING
- Company: Toptal
Job title: Senior Android Developer
- Working as a freelance developer with a community of experts in over 120 countries working remotely on projects
- English language proficiency
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a full-time developer
- Project management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
2. Company: Andela
Job title: iOS Developer
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development
- Strong experience with Swift
- RxSwift, Flutter, Kotlin, Java, and UI/UX design experience are a plus
- Passionate about robust code design
- Familiarity with common architectural practices and principles
- Portfolio of iOS apps on the App Store, other relevant work
- Experience in iOS Applications Development
- Knowledge in Reactive Frameworks
- Know how to interface with REST APIs
To apply, visit Join Our Global Talent Network | Andela
3. Company: Andela
Job title: Python Developer
- Use your knowledge in your core technology to delight our clients around the world.
- Be responsible for the coding standards, conduct and deliverables of your fast-paced, distributed, teams, by proactively communicating and prioritizing effectively.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience, during which you’ve built deep technical expertise and exercised ownership on various technical teams.
- Expert-level understanding of Python
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database and ORMs/ODMs
- Strong knowledge of at least one cloud hosting platform (Ex: AWS, GCP)
- Comfort with at least one CI/CD tool (Ex: Jenkins, Travis)
- Working knowledge of containerization and orchestration techniques
- Deep understanding of applicable unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Comfort working within agile methodologies and experienced in estimation and time management
- Awareness of the capabilities of applicable languages/frameworks/libraries as well as the inherent differences between them in order to understand trade-offs and make recommendations.
To apply, visit Join Our Global Talent Network | Andela