Arbiterz Executive Search
Executive opportunities at Signal Alliance Consulting, Microsoft, KPMG, Airtel Africa etc.
A. MARKETING/ SALES
- Company: Oracle, Lagos Nigeria
Job Title: Senior Consulting Sales Manager
- Position is responsible for selling consulting services and achieve Sales targets for Banking Consulting Sales in Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Togo, Mauritania, Niger, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Guinea, Liberia, Mali and some named accounts in other African countries. Emphasis is on Nigeria & Ghana markets
- Strategically engage customers with the view of building key relationships and creating the foundation for Consulting Sales.
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at “C” level at a business, IT and operational level.
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients.
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity.
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process.
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management.
- Collaborate and across Oracle Line of Business stakeholders and within the various teams in the FSBGU.
- Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
- Works with partners, alliances, license sales, and other internal Oracle organizations. Interacts internally and externally with executive management requiring negotiation of difficult matters
- Seasoned Banking Software Sales professional with minimum of 10-12 years of experience in the areas of core & digital banking applications like SAP, Finacle (Infosys), T24/IBIS/Globus (Temenos), Midas/Bankmaster/Equation (Misys), Banks/Quartz (TCS), Symbols (SunGuard, SystemAccess) or similar vendor applications
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 5M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the African banking industry is vital.
- Self-starter / independent worker
- Strong combined Sales & business development skills
- Used to managing sales cycles for strategic opportunities (solution selling)
- Knowledge of finance fundamentals, retail/commercial banking products life cycle, accounting and back-office operations
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications and networking skills
- Ability to collaborate across internal and external stakeholders
- Partner management experience would be beneficial
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel locally, Regionally and Internationally to cover the market patch allotted
- Fluency in written & spoken English is a must while knowing French will be an advantage
To apply, visit Login (taleo.net)
- Company: NSIA INSURANCE LIMITED
Job Title: Brand and Corporate Communications
- Understands the workings of marketing agencies
- Adequate knowledge of Brand management and other elements of marketing communication
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills
- Complete understanding of media and stakeholder management
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of external communication platforms and how each can be deployed in different scenarios
- Demonstrates creativity and intuitiveness for execution on all channels
- Effective public relations and media management (online and traditional)
- Effective organizational skills
- Great attention to details
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Company: Mastercard Foundation
Job Title (Country Lead, Impact )
- Reporting to the Regional Head of Impact
- role leads the development of the Country Impact Measurement Framework and its implementation.
- develops the plan for Country Impact Review/Assessments and evaluation plans, outcome monitoring and the evaluation of the impact of the Foundation’s strategic initiatives for the Country
- provide leadership and people management to the Impact team in the Country.
- Partners with the Country Head in formulating strategic outcomes at Country level
- Defines Country measurable and evaluable outcomes and associated tools.
- Leads Impact processes that inform country strategy and program development.
- Leads the alignment of Country program impact with mandated national institutions and systems for measuring impact.
- Directs and coordinates the work of the Impact team in-country, aligned to the Program staff.
- Provide support on the development and implementation of strategies, tools and events that strengthen dialogue with key government and private sector stakeholders – referred to as Mandated Institutions. These include (but not limited to) policy briefs that highlight the impact of the Foundation’s Country/Program strategy and programs on National Strategies as they relate to priority sectors/interventions for youth employment and empowerment, as well as support to external thought leadership events.
- Lead knowledge translation activities, working in partnership with the Foundation’s communications team to map audiences and develop engagement strategies that seek to promote value-addition by the Foundation in the field of Measurement and Impact narratives.
- Provide support on the Program Planning and Implementation units to:
- Oversee external Impact Partner Organizations (IPOs) who will be engaged to support impact monitoring and verification activities that contribute to Impact Assessments at the program levels.
- Ensure alignment with the Foundation’s strategic objectives, cross-cutting priorities, and policies, procedures, especially gender-equity and social inclusion considerations.
- Play a leading role in the commissioning and management of quarterly impact monitoring studies/data and evidence, and their collation into annual Impact Reviews to inform Country Program adaptive management processes.
- Contribute a strong evaluation and impact assessment perspective to impact measurement and the generation of impact insights and narratives that resonate with local/indigenous cultures and ways of knowing.
- Facilitate participatory focused group and learning events with young women and men in collaboration with Youth Engagement staff, as well as culturally relevant vectors of knowledge and elders to generate insights that will foster adaptation and collaborative planning.
- Provide support and facilitate program teams in the formulation of outcomes that are responsive to the transformation intents of program managers and implementers.
- Provide support on the engagement of young women and men in serving as “Youth Impact Associates” who may be trained and supported to engage communities in the assessment of impacts.
- Design and help deliver training modules that build the capacity of young women and men to engage with Foundation partners and community youth in such assessments.
- Provides leadership & people management to the in-Country leadership team.
- Attract and build a talented team/network of impact measurement specialists and evaluators to deepen reflections on new and emerging thinking on impact assessment.
- Develop tools and approaches for application to the requirements of the Young Africa Works Strategies. This includes bringing on board talented the next generation of innovative African evaluators and supporting their successful integration into country teams as well as effective succession planning.
- Drive employee engagement for the Country, develop and follow up on engagement plans, collaborating with integrated and embedded regional teams.
- Lead performance management to ensure delivery of goals.
- Establish and review effective and efficient ways of working between teams, in particular between Country Programs and Impact. Develop and implement processes and oversee effective implementation.
- A Master’s degree or another Post-graduate degree and or equivalent experience and training is asset.
- A knowledge of research methods, and in particular research approaches and skills related to gathering data and insights among indigenous communities, youth and other vulnerable groups, using appropriate cultural lenses and perspectives are an asset.
- Ten (10) plus years’ experience working with the private and non-profit sectors, particularly in a role relating to National and Regional institutions in the relevant region, as well state and non-state actors in the field of Evaluation, Reviews and Impact.
- Strong public policy experience, especially working with national institutions mandated to undertake planning, policy formulation and implementation.
- Working experience in research, evaluation and learning, with demonstrated technical expertise in qualitative research methods, tool design, validation and data analysis.
- Experience at senior leadership and management, preferably leading a country.
- Experience establishing institutions for accountability and learning
- Experience living and/or working in a local country/community.
- Experience navigating research protocols, review processes and management of big data with government and academic institutions.
- Strong familiarity and experience leading the development of M&E policies, nationally; and supporting the implementation of same in national contexts, including experience in building the capacity of both state and non-state actors to function efficiently in the evaluation sector.
- Experience applying a range of tech-enabled tools for data collection, analysis, reporting, and communication.
- Experience in participatory approaches and demonstrated commitment to gender inclusion and youth engagement.
- Deep familiarity with national and regional mandated institutions responsible for collecting, collating and analyzing data for the purpose of measuring and reporting on outcomes and impacts. Deep knowledge of local research and evaluation methods.
- A dynamic thinker, you bring effective experience in stakeholder engagement and policy influencing. This can include experience working in community-based organizations, governance and related councils/commissions, regional and national government and the private sector.
- Committed to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
To apply, visit Job Application for Country Lead, Impact at Mastercard Foundation (greenhouse.io)
2. Company: Hiefer International
Job Title (Director of Programs )
- Preparing and presenting program reports and presentations in a well-designed and attractive format with superior attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to assign and review the work of line-managed staff and to use participatory management skills with junior and senior staff.
- Proven team leadership and supervisory skills with the ability to train and work cooperatively with a diverse staff.
- Regularly conduct a stakeholder analysis to strengthen partnerships and leveraging of resources
- Constant face-to-face, telephone, and electronic communication with colleagues and the general public to scale up country program visibility and publicity.
- May require constant sitting; working at a computer, focusing for extended periods of time, and performing office work in the field and/or in remote conditions.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks with little supervision while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PPT, and Microsoft Project.
- Program Management and oversight (30%)
- Provide strategic program leadership and excellent management of the approved projects, schedules, and budgets. Maintain excellent oversight of all project components and meet expectations for project successes.
- Ensure that project managers and project coordinators execute approved workplans activities and operations in response to technical direction and recommend adjustments as appropriate, to achieve project objectives.
- Effectively manage project risks in each phase of project implementation in a timely manner, to ensure fulfillment of objectives.
- Effectively maintain strong communication with all the relevant stakeholders throughout project implementation and successfully manage a matrix project management structure when necessary.
- Ensure accountability and compliance with donor requirements.
- Provide program-related reports and make presentations, as may be required.
- Support all project teams to develop annual budgets and work plans, consistent with project documents and donor contracts.
- Support teams in undertaking the necessary review and updating of the work plans and budgets to respond to emerging field implementation challenges and project review processes.
- Support the development of the country office’s program framework.
- In liaison with the Finance department, undertake quarterly budget monitoring and variance analysis with all Program Managers and Coordinators, and support the projects in reviewing and tracking spending to adhere to annual budgets.
- Support Program Managers and the Country Program to plan and undertake corrective management actions arising out of budget monitoring reports.
- Approve program-related requests for imprest and reconciliation, in line with work plans and financial management procedures.
- Review regular quarterly, semi, and annual reports from the Program Managers and Project Coordinators and support them to comply with requirements of quality reporting and timeliness.
- Review donor reports from the Program Managers and Project Coordinators to ensure they comply with requirements in terms of quality and timelines and ensure these are of the highest standards.
- Compile quarterly Country Program r eports to provide oversight of the Country Program implementation.
- Compile the Heifer International Annual Board ends report.
- Provide leadership to the Program development work to grow and develop the country’s Programs portfolio.
- Support the country office’s fundraising work through background information gathering, concept Development, and proposal development.
- Support field teams in ensuring that the country office’s interventions are appropriately designed and benefiting correctly targeted beneficiaries and creating the desired impact with participants.
- Maintain data and ensure research is up to date on focus value chains.
- Personnel Management (10%)
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of experts to achieve program objectives and results and meet all requirements and obligations.
- Motivate staff to perform effectively toward program objectives, through communication, team building, and define personnel needs and scopes of work; evaluate work done by team members and conduct performance reviews.
- Define personnel needs and scope of work, evaluate work done by team members, and conduct performance reviews.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or Agriculture, m inimum of 10-15 years of program management experience with at least five (5) years in leadership on projects.
- Ability to manage large, complex programs in market systems and value chain development.
- Experience working with governments, the private sector, and local institutions.
- Experience in proposal development.
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or Agriculture.
- Experience working in international development in Nigeria or with INGO based in Nigeria.
- Good understanding of annual work planning and budgeting across complex programs.
- Ability to use monitoring and evaluation data to ensure program targets are met.
- Maintain knowledge and sensitivity to issues associated with poverty, hunger, and the environment.
- Ability to manage teams by addressing conflicts amongst diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in working with various commodities and value chains.
- Strong communicator across different teams in a matrix reporting structure.
- Ability to transition projects to scale with a high degree of permanence of impact.
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities, and implications to community development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic planning processes.
- Demonstrated creativity, ability to think systematically, willingness, and ability to incorporate innovative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work cooperatively, tactfully, and diplomatically with culturally diverse groups of people.
To apply, visit (10) Director of Programs | Heifer International | LinkedIn
3. Company: UNDP
Job Title (Public Engagement, Outreach, and Partnerships Lead )
- Curates and oversees implementation of the country office public engagement and outreach strategies based on goals and priorities
- Assesses the impact of the country office public engagement and outreach implementation and makes adjustments accordingly as informed by trends, media and audience analysis
- Integrates issue-based and people-centered advocacy around key priority areas relevant to UNDP’s work in Nigeria in support of accountability and transparency
- Ensures communication on and around UNDP contribution and that of its partners to Nigeria’s development agenda is relatable, contextualised, locally understood and visible through evidence-based stories of impact and documentation of lessons learned
- Fosters outreach partnerships with communication innovators, creatives and social influencers to achieve programmatic visibility and engagement
- In collaboration with team leaders, and based on their insight, guides the production of results-based communications assets that enhance understanding of UNDP work, programmatic accountability and public appreciation of the UNDP offer
- Leverages innovative communication approaches, tools and outlets including digital and social media campaigns to enhance understanding of UNDP work in Nigeria
- Provides technical and oversight support to the packaging and promotion of work carried out under Regional Stabilization Programme, the Accelerator Lab and ECOWAS/EU Small Arms and Light Weapons Programme
- Supports strategic positioning and innovative partnerships
- Manages proactive media engagement and management
- Ensures Effective Team Management
- Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and management
- Master’s Degree with 5 years or Bachelor’s with 7 years of progressively responsible for teams with relevant professional work experience in communication, print, broadcast, and/or new media and or fundraising/corporate communication, advocacy, Public Relations, project management, brand management including
- Work experience in conflict related contexts, ideally at national or regional level is an asset
- Demonstrated experience in partnership development, collaboration and management is required
- Demonstrated skills and experience in media and public engagement through dynamic platforms is required.
- Experience in communications for development is not mandatory but an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience in leading teams to create highly effective content targeting various audiences for use on digital platforms and mainstream media using innovative approaches and tools is required
- Experience in the United Nations, a governmental, other multilateral or civil society organization is an asset.
- English Proficiency.
- Other official language of the UN will be desirable.
- QUALIFIED FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in mass media, public relations, journalism, international relations or related studies
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work.
- Creates new and relevant ideas and leads others to implement them
- Ability to persuade others to follow.
- Plans and acts transparently, actively works to remove barriers
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction.
- Models high professional standards and motivates excellence in others
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform.
- Gains trust of peers, partners, clients by presenting complex concepts in practical terms to others
- Ability to get things done while exercising good judgement
- Critically assesses value and relevance of existing policy / practice and contributes to enhanced delivery of products, services, and innovative solutions
- Ability to strengthen UNDP’s identity and distinction through its brand and uphold it to a high level of quality.
- Catalyzes new ideas, methods, and applications to pave a path for innovation and continuous improvement in professional area of expertise
- Ability to communicate the value and distinct characteristics of a product or service and to understand the market landscape.
- Ability to form and maintain meaningful working relationships with various members of the media.
- Originating and/or editing written content for media and the general public to be disseminated through press or other online outlets
- Ability to manage information sharing and partnership alliances between the UNDP and the public
- Ability to represent and promote the UNDP brand in virtual communities / networks and promote citizen engagement in UNDP’s work
- Ability to maintain and establish networks of contacts for general information sharing and to remain up to date on partnership related issues
To apply, visit (10) Public Engagement, Outreach, and Partnerships Lead | UNDP | LinkedIn
4. Company: WomenLift Health
Job Title (Nigeria Program Director )
- Support the establishment and growth of WomenLift Health’s presence in Nigeria including setting up an appropriate structure and governance mechanisms and hiring and leading a small team of staff.
- Independently develop and support a consortium of Nigerian institutions including those focused on health, leadership, and gender equality to advance women’s leadership in health.
- Independently engage with leaders of WomenLift Health partners in Nigeria to:
- Develop an Nigeria countrywide partner engagement strategy for WomenLift Health
- Establish and support an Nigerian advisory group composed of senior leaders from across the country in different sectors (public, private, NGO)
- Create and execute mechanisms and a culture that encourages partners to engage in the WomenLift Health Pan-African and global network
- As a member of the senior leadership team, engage with and provide guidance to the WomenLift Health Executive Director, Africa Partnership Director and other senior leaders on best ways to mitigate risk and leverage strategic opportunities
- Support key partners to invest in sharing and receiving best practices and other learning
- Work with other WomenLift Program Directors in Africa and the Africa Partnership Director to develop shared learning, goals, and objectives for the continent.
- Lead efforts to identify institutional partners and negotiate agreements with them (workplans, budgets and monitoring plans) to help design and implement WomenLift Health activities in Nigeria including:
- Establishing the processes and systems to support cohorts of Nigerian women leaders in the 1-year long Leadership Journey beginning with 1 cohort per year (starting in 2022/2023) and scaling to 2-3 cohorts per year within 5 years.
- Establishing and supporting the network of women leader alumni
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years related global, regional or national experience in health, gender equality, leadership and/or development in an Nigerian context
- Proven track record independently developing and executing a country wide engagement strategy working with Nigerian partners
- Strong strategic and tactical thinking ability
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- Strong influencing, negotiating and relationship management skills
- Established network of personal and institutional relationships in Nigeria relevant to development, health, gender equality and/or leadership
- Proven capacity to engage and support high-level leaders including CEOs and heads of agencies in Nigeria
- Depth of experience, sensitivity, maturity and confidence befitting a strategic leadership position
- Proven ability to manage large and complex issues through diverse and competing interests
- Demonstrated ability to earn credibility and influence opinion leaders
- Proactive, self-starter able to work independently
- Fluency in English (written, spoken, reading)
To apply, visit (10) Nigeria Program Director | WomenLift Health | LinkedIn
5. Company: UNICEF
Job Title (National Consultant, Bauchi, Nigeria)
On MOU Partnerships
- Work with the SMOH, SPHCDA, PHC-MOU partners and related agencies to support development and implementation of gender sensitive annual MOU workplans, ensuring the review and update, integration, and delivery of gender transformative outputs in the workplans.
- Support SPHCDA, PHC- MOU partners, and related agencies on gender assessment and provision of evidence-based analyses, and policy briefs for advocacy and resource allocation for gender equality activities within PHC- MOU workplans.
- Support SPHCDA, PHC- MOU partners, and related agencies by providing technical assistance for strengthening the M&E systems plans which expound measurement framework with indicators, results and data tools that are gender responsive and monitor and track gender responsiveness in the delivery of RMNCAHN services.
- Support the articulation, documentation, and showcase of gender equality results of PHC interventions and PHC-MOU-supported programs.
On State and LGAs
- Support the strengthening of state and agency capacities for mainstreaming of gender equality into the health system, institutions, and operations, including the establishment of dedicated resources – functional GE desk, personnel, and operational funds – in SMOH and SPHCDA.
- Provide TA to SPHCDA for capacity building exercises for policy makers, and program managers for gender equality in PHC systems, including the development of capacity building plans, gender toolkits, guidelines, manuals and workplans for PHC and RMNCAH.
- Support the articulation of strategic gender equality results within state health policies, strategies, and instruments.
- Support the synthesis and analysis of programmatic, social, and gender results at policy, institutional, health facility and community levels.
- Work with the SMOH, and SPHCDA to support planning, implementation, and review of M&E frameworks for PHC systems to include GE results, indicators, tracking and reporting mechanisms.
- Contribute to the maintenance and update of state dashboards and visual data platforms for tracking social and gender determinants of health in Bauchi.
- Support gender proofing exercises through ongoing assessment of gender relevance and gender impact assessments of policies, planning and service delivery in Bauchi State
- Support knowledge sharing/dissemination exercises for gender results in SRH and RMNCAH services.
- Support state to write timely projects reports
On health facilities
- Support the design and implementation of activities designed for improvement of quality and responsiveness of health services in the HFs to meet needs of women, girl, men, and boys with the state technical units.
- Support the development of training and orientation programs of front-line health workers for the delivery of respectful services to women, adolescents and girls using standard guidelines on GE in PHC and RMNCAH
- Support the generation and analyses of sex disaggregated MNCH service data at health facilities.
- Work with M&E Consultants and state M&E Officers to train data officers on collection analyses and reporting of sex disaggregated data
- Support the improve women’s knowledge of SRH, RMNCAH, risks, available interventions, and services
- Support communities in documentation and review of norms, practices and behaviors that hinder full enjoyment of health (including reproductive health, MNCH), and rights by women and adolescent girls
- Support the strengthening, establishment, and coordination of community structures (WDCs, VDCs, women support groups, religious and traditional bodies etc.) for effective demand and uptake of health services in focal wards and settlements of Bauchi.
- Support the mobilization of communities and households for improved utilization of SRH and RMNCAH services.
- Strengthen women’s participation in decision making in households and in public on issues pertaining to their own health, and health services.
- Support knowledge building exercises on addressing gender equality and PHC, including the conduct of social research exercises and implementation research interventions in communities.
- Support documentation of learnings from supported interventions in the communities.
- Bachelors degree in Social Science, community development, gender studies or a related technical field. Post graduate qualification in gender studies is an advantage
- Five years’ experience of working on Gender Equality, Health and community development projects required.
- Demonstrated experience in working on gender and social development programs in Northern Nigeria.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
- Fluency in oral and written English and working Knowledge of the local language of the duty station required.
- Knowledge of and ability to conduct social research intervention
- Knowledge of community health systems.
- Ability to understand and analyse health data
- Ability to make timely and quality judgements and decisions and a very good training skill.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country.
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mandate
- UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
To apply, visit Begin application – unicef (pageuppeople.com)
6. Company: International Labour Organization
Job Title: Senior Program Assistant
- Provide specialized programming support for the formulation of the Office’s work programme and the identification of initiatives, ensuring that required information is included in terms of proposed activities. Conduct searches for information on defined subjects related to assigned country programme outcomes. Perform preliminary analysis of information, including the identification of priority issues and potential technical assistance needs, for possible inclusion in country briefs and reports.
- Compile, analyse and disseminate data and other information for programme and budget preparation and for the review of financial and human resource requirements. Coordinate submissions of programme proposals and budget estimates and propose adjustments as required.
- Serve as focal point for programme and/or project administrative matters. Initiate requests, prepare standard terms of reference (TOR) in relation to programme and/or project objectives, obtain necessary clearances, process and follow up on administrative actions and resolve issues related to programme and/or project implementation. Liaise with external partners and attend meetings to provide and gather information.
- Review reports, proposals and expenditure data received from implementing partners to ensure that financial transactions, commitments and authorizations are in conformity with financial rules and regulations. Prepare reports on budget performance comparing approved budgets against actual expenditures and indicating any discrepancies.
- Maintain and update databases.
- Respond to, or redirect to the most appropriate source, complex administrative queries on programme and budget. Draft correspondence and communications related to all aspects of programme and/or project administration.
- Keep abreast of changes to programme-related policies, procedures, guidelines and processes and provide guidance and deliver training to staff with the view to building knowledge. Oversee and guide the work of programming and other support staff as required.
- Evaluate and propose improvements to work methods and processes. Assess the impact of changes and make recommendations on follow-up actions. Liaise closely with other administrative areas to ensure effective and smooth service design and delivery, recommending improvements on interrelated processes.
- Provide administrative support for the organization of seminars, workshops, meetings and other events. Participate in missions to provide programming and administrative support, as required.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Completion of secondary school education. Training in programme and/or project administration.
- Minimum of six years of office support work experience, the majority of which in programme and budget support work and project administration. Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, in particular programme monitoring and management modules.
- Excellent command of English. Working knowledge of another official language of the Organization or an official national language of the duty station.
- Good knowledge of programme and/or project administration.
- Good knowledge of results-based management (RBM).
- Knowledge and understanding of the substantive nature of ILO programmes and activities.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for assessing quality and efficiency of process execution.
- Good knowledge of PC software (including word processor, spreadsheet and presentation software) such as Microsoft Office.
To apply, visit (10) Senior Programme Assistant – G6 (RB Temp) | International Labour Organization | LinkedIn
7. Company: Consulate General of the United States of America, Lagos Nigeria
Job Title: Public Engagement Assistant
- Under the direct supervision of the American Center Director, the American Spaces (AS) Assistant assists in grants management and procurement processes, strategic planning, programmatic outreach, and administrative support for Consulate’s American Spaces program.
- Incumbent works on special projects across the Consulate’s Public Diplomacy efforts with American Spaces partners that support U.S. foreign policy goals, such as speaker programs and education initiatives.
- Working with the American Center Director, assists in managing the social media properties for the American Spaces, develop marketing materials, and grow the audience base at the Consulate’s American Center and other American Spaces in the district.
- The AS Assistant assist in developing and executing innovative outreach and training materials in support of the Mission’s Interagency Country Strategy (ICS) goals.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience delivering information resources, public education, public affairs, or public relations in a multilingual, multicultural, or multinational public services institution (such as a museum, think tank, American studies or cultural center, or library) is required, with communications, marketing or public relations duties as a significant part of the job is required.
- Knowledge of Mission Integrated Country Strategic goals and Public Diplomacy Integrated Plan: basic awareness of contemporary U.S. affairs including political affairs, arts and culture, cultural movements, education, history, social issues: and key figures in these fields is required.
- Must have good working knowledge of Nigeria’s political, social and educational structure and institutions and key personalities
- University Degree in Communication, Library Science, Financial Management, International affairs, American Studies, Marketing or local equivalent is required.
- Note: NYSC Certificate or Exemption document is required.
- Fluent in speaking/reading/writing of English is required
- Excellent service orientation and cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conceptualize plan and implement events and projects on deadline is required. Ability to speak well before large groups is required.
- Ability to operate multimedia equipment, as well as high level of computer literacy is required.
- Use of social media platforms and videoconferencing tools, e.g. Facebook Live, Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office Suite to develop and manage budgets, Internet: and other proprietary software such as Libib, Zoom, and G-Suite is required. Must have excellent use of online tools such as Canva,com, social media platforms etc.
To apply, visit (10) Public Engagement Assistant (American Spaces) at the U.S. Consulate General | Consulate General of United States of America | LinkedIn
C.MANAGEMENT & FINANCE
- Company: SIGNAL ALLIANCE CONSULTING
Job Title (General Manager)
- Acts as Chief Executive of the Division
- Manages the day to day operations of the division
- Manages the financial performance of his/her division
- Manages the delivery of cutting edge services to customers
- Grows the brand of Division and Signal Alliance as the leading Technology Intregrator in Nigeria
- Delivers on the expectation of shareholders and the board of the company
- Provides and manages an environment that will challenge and attract the best technology talent
- Diversify the business of the division/subsidiary
- Experience in a C-level position preferalbly in Technology or Consulting.
- Understands Enterprise Technology and the place of digital tranformation in entreprise organisations.
- Entrepreneural and capable of leading the division through a corporate transformation
- Understand the technology thats driving digital transformation globally.
- Be commercially astute, robust and resilient
- Understands doing business in Nigeria
- Must have clear understanding of B2B Business environment.
- ·People oriented, adaptable and customer relationship focussed
- Have experience of operating in a multi-faceted role and have demonstrated a strong track record of success to date.
- Educated formerly and socially. A post graduate degree will be an advantage
To apply, click (10) General Manager – Signal Alliance Consulting | Signal Alliance Limited | LinkedIn
2. Company: The Global Fund
Job Title (Program Officer)
- Program Management: Facilitates and coordinates grant processes in place at different stages of the grant lifecycle; Reviews grant budgets and work plans, disbursement requests and other grant documentation; Participates in the process of analysis on performance/financial/management/contextual matters for decision making on program related matters; contributes to policy and ad hoc cross cutting projects and initiatives; ensures grant information is captured in relevant grant management and information systems.
- Stakeholders Management: Liaises with different stakeholders; Acts as a focal point for the gathering, recording and reporting of information on the grant management process in the countries assigned, preparing information briefs and coordinating responses to requests for information from other internal units and from external parties.
- Team work: Works across teams collaborating with other country team staff to promote a consistent approach to portfolio management within the Grant Management Division.
- Risk Management: Collects data where appropriate, identifies and follows up on key grant management issues and risks.
- University degree in public or business administration, finance or other relevant field or equivalent professional training or self/study work experience.
- Demonstrable work experience of involvement and responsibility in project management or in program management.
- Minimum two years’ experience as Project Officer/Coordinator or four years’ experience as Project Assistant with an international development organization, finance institution or comparable experience in the private sector.
- Previous financial and program management experience.
- Monitoring and Evaluation experience.
- Experience working in multi-cultural/national teams.
- An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French or one of the following: Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Geopolitical Awareness: Understanding of/interest in knowing different social, political, economic realities and dynamics at national and regional level that may impact the planning/implementation and/or impact of the programs.
- Policy Acumen: Knowledge of internal policy and practice at a level which allows supporting the Country Team to take decisions and work across departments to improve the efficiency of internal processes.
- Financial Analysis: Has a knowledge of program financing and financial analysis.
- Program Preparation and Implementation Management: Ability to develop/manage an effective/efficient work plan for team members; and ability to communicate planning at country level generating buy-in and rigor in regard to quality and timing. Ability to collaborate effectively with the team and in country stakeholders to support country dialogue and preparation of funding requests. Contributes to the identification of risks.
- Prioritization: Strong ability to manage conflicting priorities and work streams in high volume portfolios, minimizing delays and navigating around/through obstacles.
- Coordination: Strong ability to consult, communicate and where appropriate represent the Global Fund with partners on specific projects/tasks.
- Negotiation: Ability to anticipate challenges/issues in program implementation; and effectively liaise with donors/partners to map investments permitting articulation and complementarity.
- External Engagement: In recognition of the overall corporate strategy the Program Officer should be able to identify opportunities for increased external engagement with relevant in-country partners
To apply, visit (10) Program Officer – GL C – Temporary and Defined Duration Contracts (Evergreen Vacancy) | The Global Fund | LinkedIn
2. Company: The Global Fund
Job Title (Senior Program Officer)
- Program Management: Facilitates and coordinates grant processes in place at different stages of the grant lifecycle; Reviews grant budgets and work plans, disbursement requests and other grant documentation; Participates in the process of analysis on performance/financial/management/contextual matters for decision making on program related matters; contributes to policy and ad hoc cross cutting projects and initiatives; ensures grant information is captured in relevant grant management and information systems;
- Stakeholders Management: Liaises and coordinates exchanges with different stakeholders; Acts as a focal point for the gathering, proactive monitoring and reporting of information on the grant management process in the countries assigned, preparing information briefs and coordinating responses to requests for information from other internal units and from external parties. Would act as Officer in Charge to FPMs/SFPMs when necessary as well as conducting meetings with in-country stakeholders and partners when required and agreed with the FPM.
- Team work: Works across teams collaborating with other country team staff to promote a consistent approach to portfolio management within the Grant Management Division; Provides support and coaching to Program Officers in the team.
- Risk Management: collects data where appropriate, identifies and follows up on key grant management issues and risks.
- University degree in public or business administration, finance or other relevant field or equivalent professional training or self/study work experience.
- Minimum four years’ experience as Project Officer/Coordinator with development organization, public health, finance institution or comparable experience in the private sector;
- Demonstrable work experience of increasing involvement and responsibility in advanced project management or in program management including work experience with multiple, complex or difficult portfolios
- Experience of monitoring or coaching colleagues
- Previous financial and program management experience;
- Experience working in multi-cultural/national teams.
- An advisory role in a specialist field such as procurement or affected populations.
- An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French or one of the following: Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset (dependent on the regions and portfolio requirements).
- Geopolitical Awareness: Understand and make decisions based on different social, political, economic realities and dynamics at national and regional level that may impact the planning/implementation and/or impact of the programs.
- Policy Acumen: Knowledge of internal policy and practice at a level which allows supporting and where necessary challenging the Country Team to take decisions and work across departments to improve the efficiency of internal processes. Ability to interpret policy for the Country Team.
- Financial Analysis: Has a knowledge of program financing and financial processes and is able to prepare budget and financial analysis, explain variances and suggest corrective actions.
- Program Preparation and Implementation Management: Ability to develop/manage an effective/efficient work plan for team members; and ability to communicate planning at country level generating buy-in and rigor in regard to quality and timing. Ability to recognize opportunities for capacity building. Ability to collaborate effectively with the team and in country stakeholders to support country dialogue and preparation of funding requests.
- Risk Management: Has the ability to identify risks and carry out in depth analysis leading to recommendations and proposals. Prioritization: Strong ability to manage conflicting priorities and work streams in high volume portfolios, minimizing delays and navigating around/through obstacles with minimal input from FPMs.
- Coordination: Strong ability to independently consult, communicate and where appropriate represent the Global Fund with partners on specific projects/tasks.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Ability to mentor Program Officers and Fund Portfolio Assistants. Assembles and coordinates ad hoc data requests to support cross cutting activities.
- Negotiation: Ability to anticipate challenges/issues in program implementation; and effectively liaise with donors/partners to map investments permitting articulation and complementarity; where necessary be able to represent the Fund Portfolio Manager in negotiations.
- External Engagement: In recognition of the overall corporate strategy the Program Officer should be able to identify opportunities for increased external engagement with relevant in-country partners.
To apply, visit (10) Senior Program Officer – GL C – Temporary and Defined Duration Contracts (Evergreen Vacancy) | The Global Fund | LinkedIn
- Company: Microsoft
Job Title (Government Affairs Lead, Africa)
- Advocate for, and manage, policy issues (e.g. social, political, legal, technical), and lead the company’s engagement and campaign with senior internal stakeholders related to government affairs on priority issues, strategies and/or programs; you are a subject matter expert and assess regulatory and/or legislative impact on Microsoft’s goals and objectives; you develop and gather an intelligence network of data and relationship interactions.
- Shape and contribute to Microsoft’s policy agenda in Africa to address complex governmental issues/affairs and business priorities, and develop and/or recommend highly impactful solutions for advancing the agenda while managing risks and consequences; you develop and facilitate program outreach and execution to advance Microsoft’s policy and/or political agenda.
- Advise on and respond to key strategic issues, recommending prioritized actions, ensuring alignment with stakeholder positions, and escalating matters, as appropriate.
- Direct and align complex or conflicting policy with Microsoft’s goals and strategies; you enhance company reputation by driving a communication framework and messaging for Government Affairs; you participate in and assist in developing internal/external events to drive Government Affairs’ objectives and social media engagement.
- Develop and influence partnerships with coalitions, the Public Sector, relevant interests groups and industry thought leaders to achieve desired regulatory and/or legislative outcomes; you lead the implementation of improvements to initiatives based on community and stakeholder feedback; you establish Microsoft’s reputation as a globally trusted provider of technology and you assist in navigating and minimizing roadblocks.
- advocate for and manage policy issues and lead Microsoft’s engagement with internal stakeholders related to government affairs; you support senior stakeholders by regularly counseling on public policy, geo-political topics and/or cultural context; you provide direction to teammates and you act as a project lead across countries and teams.
- Business Acumen
- Detail oriented
- Cross Cultural Skills
- Relationship Management
- Legal And Regulatory Requirements
- Political Advocacy, Lobbying and Engagement
- Technology Policy – The ability to understand, anticipate, and forecast the impact of technology on policy
To apply, visit Login | Microsoft Careers
E. IT &ENGINEERING
- Company: Boston Consulting Group
Job Title (Expert partner/ Associate Director Energy)
- Execute, or provide expertise and support to Oil & Gas projects within the Energy practice for our key clients in Africa and beyond
- Ability to contribute to BCG’s practice area publications and to BCG’s approach and toolkit, benchmarks, templates, processes as well as position papers, studies and insights from case experience
- Work jointly with BCG and client project teams, bringing expertise to the team and to the client on site
- Actively support our business development efforts: client meetings, industry conferences
- Provide mentorship and support to consultants ensuring continuous individual development
- You ideally have 10+ years of work experience in top level consulting firm and or industry experience in role with strategic focus in areas related to: Oil & Gas/Energy topics
- It is essential, that you already have deep experience in the field of Energy and have achieved significant and proven results at prior clients
- Knowledge challenging the “status quo”, creating transparency for clients, helping them understand the implications of their costs, synthesizing & advising how to improve
- A track record of project/team leadership and related achievements
- Willingness to travel internationally and to work remotely on client sites
- Strong academics
- Fluent English is a must
- Problem solving skills – hypothesis-driven approach- and advanced quantitative analysis skills
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
To apply, visit (10) Expert Partner/Associate Director Energy | Boston Consulting Group (BCG) | LinkedIn
- Company: Airtel Africa
Job Title (Regional Technical Director, South East)
- Management of all Regional Network E2E and Strategic Partners (SPs) to deliver optimal availability and customer experience QoS.
- Co-ordinate the annual regional operating plans OPEX (AOPs) for all the active and passive network systems in Airtel Nigeria
- Drive the end-to-end process documentation, implementation and compliance to processes, procedures and policies to ensure seamless operations across all SP
- Regulatory Compliance
- Partner Management
- Team Management
Also Read: Arbiterz Executive Search
- Bachelor of Electrical /Electronic Engineering or Telecoms Engineering (Masters Degree in Engineering a plus)
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network O&M.
- Transmission and IP experience is highly desired (a must-to have).
- 8 – 12 years of varied quality experience in operation and maintenance in the Telecom industry
- 6-8 years senior managerial experience in a GSM/mobile company
- Team Management
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Strategic negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and managing resources
- Logical decision making abilities
- Flexible and dedicated
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to effectively deliver on service level agreements
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Communication Skills
- Cost, process and automation Innovation
To apply, visit (11) Regional Technical Director South East | Airtel Africa | LinkedIn
2. Company: Greenwich Registrars & Data Solutions
Job Title (Corporate Communications Officer)
- Developing brand strategies, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Carrying out market research, competitor and customer insights analysis in order to keep up to date with trends, as well as predict future trends
- Negotiating quantities, cost of production, delivery timescales and supply of brand promotional items
- Identify CSR focal areas that best drives brand vision and mission and propose aligned initiatives to drive brand visibility, retention and inclusion
- Design and oversee all aspects of online advertising including social media marketing, display advertising, search engine marketing and optimization, email marketing, influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, third party placements, google AdWords and CRM.
- Develop and manage digital marketing models and strategies to influence increase in visibility and uptake of the brand, its products and services
- Develop and manage result-driven internal & external communication strategies, ensuring brand and information consistency and accuracy at all points.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Develop PR strategies and campaigns
- Any other duties as required by the Managing Director.
To apply, send CV to email@example.com
3. Company: Microsoft
Job Title (Infrastructure & Skill Enablement Lead)
- Research, Analysis, & Framing.
- Problem Solving & Solutioning
- Business Partner Relationships
- Project Leadership
- Customer and Partner Focus
- Management of External Engagement & Stakeholders Management
- People Leadership
- Experience working in and/or covering multiple African countries with strong track record of achievements.
- 10+ years’ experience in large Enterprise and/or Government ICT sales leadership, with track record of large complex ICT programs and projects
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Networks, Infrastructure, DCs and cloud services offerings.
- Proven track record in executing successful national and/or regional digital skilling programs
- Program management Experience and proven track record of execution of large complex initiatives and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Liberal Arts, Computer Science, or related field AND 10+ years marketing, strategy, business planning, consulting, banking, finance, economics, and/or partner organization experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field AND 8+ years marketing, strategy, business planning, consulting, banking, finance, economics, and/or partner organization experience
- OR equivalent experience (e.g., scaling a business, incubation, driving change in a large company, entrepreneurship, management consulting).
- 2+ years experience in Strategy, Management Consulting, and/or Finance.
- 3+ years project, people, and/or change management experience.
- 5+ years people management experience.
- 5+ years experience working in a matrixed organization, preferably in the technology industry.
- 5+ years’ project, people, and/or change management experience.
- 10+ years experience in a related business/ functional domain.
To apply, visit Login | Microsoft Careers