Executive Jobs at British High Commission, Sahara Group, Lagos Business School, Citi Bank Nigeria etc.
- Company: British High Commission
Job title: CSSF West Africa Programme Finance Manager
Roles and Responsibilities (What will the job holder be expected to achieve)
The post-holder will be responsible and accountable for:
- Maintaining a clear overview of financial and compliance performance across the West Africa CSSF portfolio, proactively ensuring compliance with all financial risk management and audit requirements, escalating any identified risks and identified areas for improvement;
- Leading on providing financial reports to the CSSF Africa Team for the West Africa portfolio, coordinating with each country manager;
- Ensuring programme management cycle principles and best practice are applied to support delivery of projects in line with annual milestones and targets;
- Providing accurate and timely financial and compliance report for the strategy board, presenting information in a clear and accessible way to inform strategic decisions;
- Improving regional capability on finance, procurement and risk management by sharing guidance, tools and training opportunities;
- Providing advice on specific finance, procurement and financial risk management issues across the region;
- Implementing all pre-contract compliance requirements such as due diligence and audit processes are followed to protect programme funds;
- Maintaining and managing relationships with suppliers, implementing partners and programme managers professionally and effectively to ensure value for money, minimising the occurrence of fraud and inefficiencies;
- Proactively facilitating the sharing of information between programme leads, Senior Responsible Officers (SROs) and implementing partners;
- Holding PRISM responsibilities for FCDO projects managed;
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Have strong programme and project cycle management skills and experience. This will include evidence of successful programme/project/other financial management and application of sound procurement principles and financial planning and budgeting;
- Be able to master quickly FCDO’s financial and programme management systems;
- Have a strong understanding of systems and tools for financial planning and budgeting, including excel, and financial results monitoring such as use of variance analysis to inform future decision making;
- Be able to constructively challenge existing norms and basis for assumptions, particularly on financial forecasts and budgets;
- Be articulate, competent in drafting high quality written communication, and have an excellent attention to detail;
- Be able to engage effectively with technical level staff in government and other donors, build relationships and be able to negotiate with others;
- Have experience of working with commercial suppliers, multi-lateral agencies, civil society, government and development partners to identify problems/obstacles and develop/implement practical solutions;
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver results, be a self-starter and able to take and see through delegated decisions.
- This role requires the jobholder to have significant experience in financial management but with a programme management background rather than pure finance. The post holder will have a line management responsibility
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Financial management qualification
- Conflict/Security programme experience
- Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering Value for Money, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
NGN 879,967.44 / Month
Other benefits and conditions of employment
Learning and development opportunities (and any specific training courses to be completed):
- There is a wealth of L&D opportunities available through the Diplomatic Academy, as well as lots of on the job learning opportunities, attending CSSF professional development, conferences and training.
Interested and qualified? Go to British High Commission on fco.tal.net to apply
- Company: Sahara Group
Job title: Management Information System Supervisor
What you’ll do:
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare management accounting records on a monthly basis.
- Prepare MIS reports highlighting monthly position of the Company and ensure the submission of budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Developing the appropriate templates for Performance Reporting for management use.
- Analyzing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- To manage the implementation of monitoring systems for departmental performance indicators and standards, including ensuring data quality and compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
- Carry-out Budget Monitoring and ensuring budgets and expenditure are within the approved allocations of the section.
- Carrying-out scenarios, stress-testing and ensure development of “Best Case Scenarios.”
- Working with the Line Manager in setting-up of a complete accounting & MIS system for the Company
- Identifying and exploring all available, viable and feasible options.
- Ensure design and implementation of day-to-day and continuous succession plan.
- All other functions that may be assigned in line with your role profile by Line Manager
- A University Degree (or its equivalent) in Accounting or related fields
- 3- 5 years cognate working experience (Post NYSC) within the Finance/Audit & control department of a corporate organization, with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Professional certifications such as ICAN, ACCA, CFA.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Good planning and Organizational
- Ability to Anticipate & prioritize tasks
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Passion for customer service
- Strong financial planning, organizational, and analytical skills.
Interested and qualified? Go to Sahara Group on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Company: Lagos Business School
Job title: Advancement Manager
- To obtain raw contact details data from School and events e.g. Alumni events, breakfast club, seminars, etc.
- Attend School events for the purpose of obtaining donations to LBS, from attendees
- Segment and document the raw contact details obtained.
- Research (through internet, Alumni and MBA) documented contact details and build prospective donors profile (i.e. ‘know your customer’ initiative).
- Create prospective donor list and submit list for approval.
- Create and obtain approval of call/visit script for use in contacting prospective donors.
- To make and receive courteously calls and visits to prospective donors, from the created and approved prospective donors list, for the purpose of obtaining support (donations) for LBS (using approved call/visit scripts).
- Document all call/visit/event information (The name, Phone number, feedback) in a call/visit/event report, in the format prescribed.
- Follow up on the feedback from the call/visit/event report to the point where the intended support or donation is received by LBS from the donor/prospect.
- Execute process flow steps from receipt of donation to conclusion
- Submit a daily progress report (in the format: prescribed) giving details of follow up on feedback received and stating actions planned/recommended and delivery dates.
- To meet/achieve Call center Target/Budget/Deliverables and other departmental objectives.
- Respond to prospective donors’ complaints and inquiries.
- Provide prospective donors and donors with reliable information.
- Initiate, maintain and regularly update accuracy of prospective donors and donor’s information on the database.
- Document all department account transactions using the process flow schedule.
- Use approved scripts from the approved scripts folder for email, thank you letters, solicitation, sponsorship etc.
- Report, record and file all departmental documents and events.
- At least a University Degree or its equivalent in any field.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience working in a corporate environment and profit-oriented organization e.g. banks.
- Timely preparedness (meeting deadlines)
- Success of key School development & fundraising events
- Number of Corporate entities that partner with the school.
- Number of development activities going on in the school.
- Initiatives introduced to enhance School development & fundraising activities.
- Feedback from internal & external customers
- Skills Required:
- Data gathering
- Networking skills
- Result Oriented
- Attention to details
- Meeting Management
- Customer service
- Planning & organizational skills
- General management/ administrative skills
- Proficiency in use of computers
- Fundraising skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship Management.
To apply, send CV to email@example.com
- Company: Citi Bank Nigeria
Job title: Payment Product Manager-AVP
- New Product rollout including documenting business requirements, conceptualising, development, implementation, piloting and market roll-out.
- Manage (end to end) existing payment products to achieve revenue and other set goals
- Interface with Relationship Managers, Electronic Banking and Operations & Technology to obtain customer feedback and processing metrics that can aid in new product development and enhancement of existing products.
- Promote the use of alternative payment methods and play a role in industry-wide initiatives to develop electronic payment systems in Nigeria including implementation and rollout of the bank’s Mobile payment services.
- Develop customised, efficient and cost-effective payment solutions for customers.
- Manage Partnerships / Alliances related to the product suite.
- Subject matter expert responsible for successful knowledge transfer to internal business partners and guidance to Sales / Relationship Managers and other customer facing units in respect of devising marketing strategies (training, materials and support) to enable sales of payment products and conversion of the bank’s target market.
- Competitive understanding of the market place, customer need identification and development of strategies and tactics to grow share and revenues for profitability.
- Implementation of Product Plans which encompasses: Product Offering Definition, Development, Testing and Launch, Marketing strategies, Pricing Strategies, Training, Operations and Tech Roadmap, Pricing Models, Sales and Distribution, Delivery Channels, Metrics and Performance Management., Capacity Planning etc.
- Prepare and ensure Product Programs are approved in a timely manner.
- Take full ownership for P& L for Payment Products.
- Grow P&L for existing payments channels as well as new introductions. Develop metrics for monitoring performance and institute a disciplined process for analysis and reporting at agreed frequency.
- The replication of Citi’s global capabilities is a key requirement of this role. By way of innovation, introduce and convert at least 2 clients to use a new channel annually into the next 3 years.
- Grow payment volumes across established channels by 50% annually.
- Manage products through internal strategic partnership with Sales, Operations, Relationship Management, Legal, Financial Control, Treasury and other local and regional peer for successful delivery of all products.
- Establish strong market presence through membership and active participation in driving industry initiatives, become positive change agent throw enthronement of best practices leveraging on knowledge from other climes.
- Work towards achieving harmony in payment capability across all channels.
- Risk Management for the Products (ownership of Rate, Credit, Regulatory and Operational Risk) and its management through the Product Program Process.
- Work closely with Technology, Operations and Coverage teams to drive timely, cost effective and high-quality Delivery of strategically aligned product solutions
- Partner with Finance to evaluate investments in product development, and monitor and control billing/revenue, expenditure, and benefits realization
- Work closely with global and regional product teams to develop and refine the strategy of product solutions, go to market approach, and Delivery model.
- Work with product control functions to ensure that all relevant documentation (eg product Approval Program) and processes are strictly adhered to and part of the management fabric of the product business
- Coordinate planning and other related activities for launching of new capabilities and functionalities across Technology, Operations, implementations, and regional teams.
- Work closely with the coverage teams, and core product teams to ensure that demands of the White-Label clients are well understood.
- Develop an action plan to address VOC (Voice of the Client) feedback. Partner with cross-functional and coverage teams to execute.
- Invest time to keep track of Competition, market Trends, new Technologies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- First Degree in a numerate course. MBA is an added advantage.
- Candidates must also have a minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience, out of which at least 10 must have been in the banking industry and at least 2 as Assistant General Manager.
- The Payments Product Manager is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has experience in the Fintech / Banking payment space.
- The role requires an individual with a strong background and experience in IT / Engineering with a bias to Payments / Financial services in banking and the Fintech Industry. Exposure to and experience in new technologies such as APIs, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Tech (DLT) is considered a key advantage. As per CBN requirements- the individual requires a minimum of 15 years’ experience of which 10 years must be in banking and 2 years as an AVP.
- This role requires a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness.
- There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
- Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of Payments product range, including alternative payment methods.
- Demonstrates a full appreciation for product launch best practices, product risk management, Payment System Risk Management etc.
- Strong Product management and analytical skills.
- Familiar with innovation strategies.
- Strategic Communication and Influencing.
- Builds strong and lasting relationships with clients and partners.
- Navigates internal and external networks to drive value for clients and the Firm.
- Identifies cross-sell / multi-product solutions that optimize client experience and meet returns.
- Inspires, Catalyzes and informs through all communications, written, verbal or virtual.
- Leverages social media and digital solutions as appropriate.
- Demonstrates high curiosity & creativity when seeking new customer value propositions to meet unmet customer needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate & motivate upwards, across and into teams in motivating attention and action.
- Familiar with Citi’s risk culture, risk and finance frameworks and their application at a legal entity, cluster and country level.
- Sound understanding of credit, interest rate, liquidity, operational, reputation, strategic and compliance risks.
- Demonstrates expertise, balance and pragmatism to ensure solution delivery is done with the highest respect for safety and soundness.
- Promotes and embodies a culture of a strong controls.
- Demonstrates ability to generate, evaluate and execute optimization strategies:
- Familiar with Citi’s franchise governance frameworks and ensures timely issue escalation.
- Creates alignment between the global strategy and local execution.
- Strengthens relationships with external stakeholders, including regulators.
- Is able to articulate the organizational culture and adapt it to the local context holds self and others accountable to working in a manner that is team-oriented, collaborative, and responsible
To apply, visit Payments Product Manager – AVP, 15 years of Exp required at Citi
- Company: Mono
Job title: Legal Associate
- We are looking for a skilled Legal Associate with experience working on regulatory matters. As part of the Legal team, you will ensure that Mono’s products and business operations comply with laws, ethics, and best practices in legal, compliance, and regulatory matters. You will assist in conducting legislation research, case laws, and other legal texts as sources to decide on ideal methods for handling legal and in some cases, fraud and dispute matters.
- You will demonstrate outstanding research skills, support key regulatory initiatives in our expansion efforts and exhibit some familiarity with subspecialties of your field.
- A successful candidate must be able to work with a wide range of teams, including People, Finance, Sales, Product, Engineering, and Partner support, and provide advice to build sustainable growth. The role will report to the Legal and Regulatory Counsel Lead.
- If you desire a career that allows you to harness your legal skills in safeguarding our reputation, ensuring strict legal conformity and providing advise on relevant issues, then we would love to partner with you to make this happen. At Mono, we understand how important it is to hire, develop, and offer value to our team members, and we can’t wait for you to join us!
- Collaborate with Legal Lead to devise efficient defence strategies.
- Assist with drafting and solidifying agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organisation.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Work with the Legal lead to proactively identify the company’s obligations based on global financial/payments rules and regulations, including data privacy.
- Assist with license applications and regulatory approvals that may arise.
- Work with the legal team to provide advise regulations and policies that will impact Mono’s business, employees, and customers.
- Support business and functional teams dealing with regulatory issues.
- Provide support in managing records of contracts, correspondence with regulators and other legal documents.
- Work with the Legal team to establish relationships that align with our objectives and ensure an open line of communication with regulators.
- Assist with assessing changes made to Mono’s products and services and determine any regulatory impact on existing market operations.
- Support knowledge and education across the organisation to ensure compliance with policies and procedures. This will entail working with the People Team.
- Sc Degree in Law or J.D. Degree
- MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage
- 2 – 3 years proven experience as a Legal Counsel / Associate in a business environment.
- Experience working in financial institution or technology company, financial services regulatory authority, or law firm.
- Good knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Good project management skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks proactively.
- Strong sense of initiative and self-motivation.
- Understanding of the influences of the external environment of an organisation.
- Demonstrated ability for legal defence strategies.
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills.
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Health Insurance
- Training Budget
- Team building events
- Yearly offsite
- Free lunch.
Interested and qualified? Go to Mono on apply.workable.com to apply
2. Company: 54gene
Job title: Legal Operations Manager
- Job As the Legal Operations Manager, you will report to the General Counsel and be a key member of the legal compliance and information security (LCIS) team in creating processes and practices to improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of the LCIS team, facilitate change, manage vendor relationships, provide necessary reporting to the department and, in conjunction with the General Counsel, maintain accurate budgets. You must be able to adapt to changing priorities and business needs and must be proactive in identifying areas of need and generating action plans.
- You’ll be part of a close-knit, high-performing team that promotes a fun atmosphere and relentless dedication to high-quality work. This role involves direct contact with the business client as well as third parties, so the ability to spot issues and provide viable solutions is key.
- Define, develop and implement the department’s legal operations strategy and initiatives to support efficiency and effectiveness, and monitor the latest legal operations trends to continually enhance our legal organization.
- Set specific goals and initiatives for the LCIS department and report on key operational and substantive metrics that will better inform decision-making, including matter and work product analyses.
- Serve as point of contact for clients, both internal and external in regard to LCIS department matters.
- Identify and implement legal department tools to streamline new or existing practices, manage design, rollout, and training for new systems, and generally oversee the LCIS department’s technology strategy (including the selection, implementation, administration, and support of all technology resources related to matter and document management, content and knowledge management, contract management and related legal operations systems), including but not limited to:
- Uploading and organizing signed contracts, tagging contracts with appropriate data identifiers, calendaring compliance-related tasks, identifying contract management process improvements, and tracking contract flow and status
- Maintaining agreement templates and contractual clauses
- Manage contract signature process
- Track contract expirations and renewals
- Administer LCIS matter intake system, assign new matters to appropriate team members, maintain oversight to timeline and track projects to completion
- Maintain corporate organization/formation documents for company subsidiaries and manage compliance with local annual reporting requirements
- Manage the overall relationship between vendors and the LCIS department, including onboarding new firms/vendors, invoice processing, and coordinating payments with the finance department.
- With oversight of General Counsel, develop accurate departmental budgets and manage the planning, tracking, expense analysis, and forecasting functions.
- In cooperation with the Senior Director, Quality Assurance and Compliance, develop and implement internal process guidelines and templates and optimize workflows within the legal department.
- In cooperation with the Senior Director, Quality Assurance and Compliance, develop, implement and maintain company-wide record retention policy.
- Handle other administrative matters as assigned from time to time.
Education & Certifications
- Associates, BA or BS required
- 6+ years of legal operations, paralegal or legal administrative experience in either big firm or in-house legal departments
- Prior experience developing playbooks and policies, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to independently move projects forward by gaining the support needed from others while working in a cross-functional role.
- Strong experience in developing, implementing, and using legal department technology solutions.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Experience working directly with business partners
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage multiple deadlines.
- Team player who exhibits personal leadership and leaves things better than you found them.
Interested and qualified? Go to 54gene on 54gene.zohorecruit.com to apply
- Company: Primera Africa Finance Group
Job title: Legal and Compliance Officer
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel & Company Secretary.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyse and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the organization, subsidiaries and Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Administration – Measures effectiveness in planning, organizing and efficiently handling activities and eliminating unnecessary activities
- Turn-around time on the assigned task.
- Communication – Measures effectiveness in listening to others, expressing ideas, both orally and in writing and providing relevant and timely information to management, and members of staff.
- Dependability- Measures how well an employee complies with instructions and performs under unusual circumstances; consider the record of attendance and punctuality.
- Teamwork – Measures how well employee gets along with fellow employees, respects the rights of other employees and shows a cooperative spirit.
- Decision Making/Problem Solving – Measures effectiveness in understanding problems and making timely, practical decisions.
- LLB Degree and Barrister at Law qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association is essential
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of corporate law.
Interested and qualified? Go to Primera Africa Finance Group on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Company: CITIBANK
Job title: Technology Lead Business Analyst
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex projects and foster communication between business leaders and IT
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Support system change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduation work experience, minimum of 10 years’ experience in banking, and 3yrs. as Senior Manager/equivalent, with experience in at least 3 three (3) major areas of banking operations.
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Interested and qualified? Go to CITIBANK on jobs.citi.com to apply
- Company: Lorache Consulting Limited
- Job title: ICT Manager
- Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
- Performing tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance.
- Implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
- Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements
- Ensuring all installations, maintenance, and upgrades are carried out on schedule and to client specifications.
- Implement the development and execution of company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Identifies and exploits technological innovations and opportunities that assist in achieving organisational objectives
- Negotiates and drives the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with contractors to ensure continuous delivery of IT services
- Develops and implements company-wide information security procedures and evaluating business risks associated with critical IT operations
- Directs and oversees usability tests on new software applications.
- First Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Electronics or any relevant course
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in area of specialization with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator) Will is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Company: FHI 360
Job title: Senior Technical Advisor, Laboratory Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership and technical support related to the laboratory services and management component of HIV/AIDS care and treatment in the designated zones for the Nigeria bilateral project
- Coordinate the design, planning and implementation of the laboratory component of HIV/AIDS care and treatment, including ART, in collaboration with state and community level project clinical staff, laboratory specialists and state and local agencies in Nigeria.
- Provide technical assistance in capacity building for laboratory services at the designated states of activity implementation and other settings as appropriate
- Carry out quality control functions/ activities, in collaboration with the state team, of the labs, including quality control inspections schedules and the collection of quality control records; ensure the availability of high-quality documentation.
- Develop quality control and quality assurance systems in collaboration with existing personnel and systems and ensures related documentation, training and monitoring.
- Review and monitor QA and QC activities of the Laboratory in order to determine conformance with established policies, national regulations, and accreditation requirements.
- Develop guidelines, tools and recommendations related to the implementation, monitoring and quality assurance of laboratory services for TB care and treatment, malaria care and treatment and opportunistic infections (OI) in collaboration with technical staff within AHNi and at national, state and local agencies in Nigeria.
- Develop lessons learned from activities related to laboratory services and management for HIV/AIDS care and treatment and apply these lessons to improve both existing programs and the design of new programs
- Remain informed on new findings in the field of laboratory technology that relate to HIV/AIDS, OI, malaria care and treatment by reviewing current literature, and draws implications from research for program activities
- Develops concept papers and research papers to improve and or extend existing laboratory activities Support the Project Director in managing the FHI 360 Laboratory Services Department, defining strategies, goals, objectives and working plan, and monitoring their implementation.
- Supervise and mentor other AHNI lab staff both at the HQ and state offices to improve and maintain high standards of performance in all their local laboratory activities.
- Play a key role in facilitating and maintaining complex collaborative lab programs with international partners Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Laboratory Sciences, Biological Science or related Degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience
- Or Doctorate Degree in Laboratory Sciences, Biological Science or related Degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in laboratory setting of which 3 must be on a HIV laboratory management donor funded program
- Certification / license to practice as a medical laboratory scientist is required
- Experience in a clinical laboratory setting and working in a donor funded program is required
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- Familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs is as advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of health and development programs in developing countries in general and Nigeria specifically
- Excellent working knowledge of laboratory equipment and techniques for the following categories of assays: HIV rapid and confirmatory testing, hematology, biochemistry, CD4/CD8, HIV viral load, HIV DNA qualitative test, HIV viral resistance (genotype and phenotype)
- Good working knowledge of laboratory equipment and techniques for the microscopic identification and culturing of different TB species, and drug resistance tuberculosis (MDR-TB)
- Experience in the management of laboratory services, particularly health facility-based services, including quality assurance systems, laboratory analysis, and interpretation and reporting techniques based on best practices, quality management practices and safe work practices.
- Knowledge of laboratory service and management issues related to the clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including ART Knowledge of laboratory service and management issues related tomycobacteriumDrug resistance Tuberculosis (MDR-TB).
- Knowledge of laboratory service and management issues related to Opportunistic infection (OI) and malaria.
- Knowledge of District Health Information System (DHIS) and) is required Ability to work well with others and develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, project collaborators, subcontractors and consultants.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently, and as part of a management team Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infections.
- Ability to represent AHNi to donors, government officials and the NGO community.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication, including presentation and training skills.
- Proven ability in supervising staff Well-developed computer skills Ability to travel within Nigeria 25% time.
Interested and qualified? Go to fhi 360 on fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
2. Company: Ehealth Systems Africa
Job title: Field Monitor – TPM
What you’ll do
- Observe distribution processes and conduct daily monitoring activities.
- Administering of monitoring tools during distribution activities for both quantitative and qualitative monitoring, i,e. conduct of interviews and support focal group discussions (FGD) in the language accepted by participants.
- Report all risks, issues and quality observations to the LGA Team Lead.
- Adheres to all data quality measures.
- Prepares daily monitoring reports and submit daily to the LGA Team Leads
- Works closely with government, stakeholders and Cooperating Partners (CP) within the LGA to ensure smooth implementation of all TPM activities
- Participates in coordination meetings at the LGA
- Work closely with the security team to ensure all field activities are implemented within a safe environment
- Reports directly to the LGA Team Lead on any tasks as assigned
Who you are
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
- Minimum of Diploma or NCE in Social Sciences or related field, with a minimum of two years of experience in data collection (previous WFP TPM experience or field monitoring and evaluation activities, will be an added advantage) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience in conducting and leading qualitative monitoring and interviews. Previous experience in monitoring and evaluation will be desirable.
- Relevant field working experience in an NGO especially in the northeast is desirable.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and should demonstrate the ability to pay attention to details, good writing, and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Must possess good problem-solving skills.
Computer and IT Skills
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite or Google Suite, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of specialized software and monitoring tools.
- Ability to use mobile devices for the conduct and administration of surveys.
- English is the spoken and written language.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
- Ability to understand and speak effectively in Hausa is Mandatory
- The ability to understand and speak the local language in selected LGA is desirable.
- Candidates are required to indicate the LGA of choice in their application.
- Indigenes of Adamawa and Borno, that are resident in the respective states are preferred for this position.
- Candidates that reside or have accommodation arrangements in the location would be preferred.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth Systems Africa on ehealthafrica.bamboohr.com to apply
Mid-level Jobs at Compovine, NCR Corporation, Aiivon etc.
- Company: RS Hunter Limited
Job title: Marketing Manager
- Research new opportunities for brand promotions, sales, and business partnerships.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies aimed at meeting the company’s marketing and business goals.
- Overseeing the marketing team.
- Working closely with the product development team throughout the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and performing analysis on the impact of marketing strategies implemented.
- Manage and Maintain Company’s social media presence.
- Offer advice to management on how to increase marketing campaign success.
- Minimum of B.Sc
- Masters in marketing or similar course, or a marketing certification
- Minimum of 3 years as a marketing manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Corporate writing
- Basic graphic design skills
- Strategic thinking
- Business development
Interested and qualified? Go to RS Hunter Limited on rs-hunter.zohorecruit.com to apply
2. Company: Clout Africa
Job title: Business Executive
- Identify and secure business opportunities, coordinate business generation activities, and develop customized targeted sales strategies.
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support by answering potential client questions, follow-up call questions and respond to client requests for proposals.
- Collaborate with team members and departmental head to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Create informative presentations, present and deliver information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients, maintain a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold call, make multiple outbound calls to potential clients, close sales and work with the client through the closing process.
- Meet all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintain a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Collaborate with team members on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
JOB REQUIREMENT/ EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or any other related field.
- 2 years experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Interested and qualified? Go to Clout Africa on forms.gle to apply
- Company: Compovine Technologies Ltd.
Job title: Digital Marketing Officer
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 6 years work experience.
To apply, Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Company: Alfred & Victoria Associates
Job title: Business Development Executive
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- A good First Degree in Business Development or Business Administration and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Chattered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM)
- 4 – 6 years of Sales or Marketing experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A deep understanding for marketing principles
- Sales planning & Closing skills
- Identification of customer needs and challenges
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Company: Electronic Payplus Limited
Job title: Cost and Management Accountant
- Prepare management account and board financials for CFO’s review 3 working days
- Carry out cost & budgetary control function.
- Preparation of company budget for review by the CFO.
- Negotiate vendors’ quotes to reduce cost.
- Prepare monthly Stock valuation report.
- Manage Fixed asset report and present asset report last working day of every month.
- Review daily transaction posting and raise necessary adjustments.
- Review Payroll and statutory remittance schedule 2 days upon receipt from HRA.
- Vet all bank charges and income for accuracy second working day of a new month.
- Drive monthly bank reconciliation and review bank reconciliation statement 3rd working day of a new month.
- Review & Submit accurate and complete bank balances report to HOD before 10am; daily.
- Internal check of approval memos, cash advance and cash retirement forms for proper authorization, arithmetic accuracy, validate and ensure all expenses are wholly, necessarily and exclusively incurred for the purpose of the business.
- Handle loan financing activities for the company.
- Relate with external auditors on financial audit.
- Compliance with ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc.).
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time.
- Attendance of departmental quality meetings and technical meetings.
- Review ledger balances to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Develops cost card templates for pricing and performs periodic reviews to ensure appropriateness.
- Sc. / HND in Accounting
- 4 years.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to details
- Cost management skills
- Planning skills & Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team work skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Company: GTI Group
Job title: Head, Operations
- Ensure controlled processing of cash, funds transfer and account opening requests in line with policies and agreed Turn-Around-Time (TAT).
- Prompt handling of customers’ account maintenance requests and in line with policy.
- Prompt processing of clearing cheques through the Correspondent Banks.
- Proper tracking, recording and timely processing of cash collections by Loan Officers across the bank.
- Ensure vault-in and vault-out processes are done in full compliance with policies and controls.
- Timely vault replenishment and funding of Correspondent Accounts to cover transactions.
- Prompt application of inflows (through the correspondent banks) into customers’ accounts.
- Drive customers’ adoption towards direct payment (transfers) into their accounts with GTI Microfinance Bank.
- First level transaction call-over on daily transactions to promptly address identified gaps.
- Prompt response to review observations by the Internal Control Unit and closure to open items in the Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Timely issuance of transaction/business reports.
- Prompt and effective reconciliation at end-of-day and sign-off on transaction registers at the branches.
- Reconciliation of daily physical cash balances to system positions in all branches.
- Ensure cash holdings in vault and till/premises are within the approved insured limits.
- Provide leadership in the participation in requirement gathering and testing of banking applications and other automated platforms for optimal performance.
- Take part in review and recommendation of necessary updates into the bank’s operational policies.
- Build staff capacity and productivity through effective training.
- Attain top rating in the audit of the Operations group in the bank.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal applicant should possess the following qualification & experience:
- A B.Sc / M.Sc Degree holder & other relevant professional qualifications such as MCIBN will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the same position from a Financial Institution preferably a Microfinance Bank.
- Applicants should also have digital banking operation experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Company: Novartis International AG
Job title: Business Planning Analyst Associate
- 6 Million patients will be reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020.
- This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams.
- Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by the year 2022 and raise this by five times more by the end 2025.
- Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
- This role will provide expert advice to superiors on BPA as well as insightful and value-added analysis and decision support to the management team. Provide financial and administrative support to company/country organizations regarding financial planning and analysis.
- The Successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with direct managers across numerous functions and divisions to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- Sc in Accounting / B.Sc in Banking & Finance or its equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
Interested and qualified? Go to Novartis International AG on sjobs.brassring.com to apply
- Company: NCR Corporation
Job title: Account Executive, Banking
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibilities
- The Account Executive is responsible for account planning, strategic planning and sales opportunity planning for maintaining and growing current NCR accounts within an assigned account.
- The individual is responsible for the profitable sales of financial solutions including hardware, software sales and services.
- The individual is responsible for customer relationships at strategic and managerial level, ensuring all customer business requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth of our portfolio solutions into these user accounts.
- The individual is responsible for the customer ‘s satisfaction with NCR.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- University Degree in a IT, Business or Engineering related field preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience, with a successful track record in solution based selling environment – previous experience in software solutions sales is an advantage
- Related sales experience across the financial services sector is necessary, with payments solutions and preferably in the ATM sector
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationships and developing new account opportunities
- Strong negotiations skills and orientation to results
- Capability to manage and leverage on high level customer relationships
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to work and to lead in a teaming environment
- High sense of urgency and attention to details
- Must be proactive, highly energized and able to adapt to changing technology environment at short notice
- The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding and interest in ATMs and Self-Service related Solutions
- MBA Degree preferred
- Previous Sales Management experience
Interested and qualified? Go to NCR Corporation on ncr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
5. Company: Global Profilers
Job title: Production Manager
- The production manager has the responsibility of all the production departments and manufacturing Personnel, planning production to meet with customer requirements The production manager position will assist in delivering bespoke furniture fit outs to meet the exacting demands of both home and international customers. This position will require a full understanding of solid wood and board material manufacturing techniques. The ideal candidate must have technical experience in design & production of furniture -Sofa, Cabinet, Beds, Office Furniture, etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the production process, drawing up production schedule
- Ensure that production is cost effective
- Decide what resources are required
- Draft timescales for the jobs
- Estimate costs and set quality standards
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Liaise among different departments e.g., suppliers, managers
- Work with management to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Review work performance
- Identify training needs
- Work with the sales personnel in developing prototypes for new product introductions.
- Build, Supervise & manage a motivated, competent and results focused manufacturing team
- Play a key role in the quality control and review processes to continually improve.
- To be accountable for the company’s production process from start to finish, troubleshooting design and manufacturing problems as they arise.
- To be accountable for all machinery and tools’ inventory and maintenance
- To develop and implement manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
- Manage the furniture production line, ensuring that all orders are executed to Clients’ requirements.
- Ensure production problems are investigated and resolved in record time.
- Ensure that faulty equipment is repaired quickly and efficiently.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time and profits.
- Plan & monitor furniture production at every stage of manufacturing process.
- Ensure that all furniture produced meet the company’s quality standards.
- Troubleshoot design and/or manufacturing problems as they arise.
- Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following-through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
- Accountable for optimizing the company’s logistics process.
Key Job Attributes
- Proven experience as a Production Director
- Deep Knowledge of Production Management
- Knowledge of a range of engineering functions and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Furniture production processes
- An awareness of Health, Safety and Environment issues.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Word and AutoCAD
- Ability to Multitask
Education & Qualification
- Sc. Furniture Manufacturing and Design, Engineering or Wood Technology and any relevant course.
- Master’s Degree is highly desired
- Experience in implementing lean manufacturing tools an advantage
- Cad experience preferable but not essential
- Hands-on experience in furniture manufacture.
- Six years and above experience in a production management position.
- Proven track record in the furniture/joinery sector
- Deep understanding of modern timber manufacturing techniques
- Planning and organization skills with strong communication skills to lead the overall manufacturing process.
- Ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment related problems
- Capacity to grasp concepts easily
- ICT Literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- Ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a logical systematic manner
Interested and qualified? Go to Global Profilers on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
6. Company: Aiivon Innovation Hub
Job title: Partnership Manager
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Collaborate with the CEO and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Proven experience in program and project management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker and networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills and attention to details
- Health insurance with one of the best HMOs in the country
- Yearly performance bonuses
- Housing and Car loans
- Adequate leave days
- Trainings and opportunities for career development
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Company: Connig Technoserve
Job title: Implementation Engineer
- Work hand in hand with other RF Optimization Engineers on technical and field support problems arising from sites.
- Installation and deployment of COW
- Documentation of DAS project implementation
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis, hardware troubleshooting, and repair.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring (RMS), analysis and reporting tools.
- Installation of network hardware and software
- Resolving all IT related issues within the organization.
- Compliance to procedures
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Minimum of OND(upper credit) in Electrical Electronic Engineering from an accredited institution.
Minimum Previous Experience:
Minimum Additional Training:
- Computer proficiency
- Good knowledge of ICT
Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Company: Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
Job title: FullStack Developer
- Advanced (Senior) Role
- Remote Work
- Must own a modern functioning laptop/computer (preferably a mac)
- Full-time job (5 days a week)
- Salary: ₦300,000 + p/m (depending on experience)
- Working in a wider team of 6 people including the CEO and CTO
Tech Stack (Skills & Technologies Required)
- React JS
- Apollo GraphQL
- Docker Compose
- Next JS
- Node JS
The Job Role
The job role being advertised is for a Full Stack Lead Developer, that will be working exclusively remotely for a UK-based startup, with extensive mobile app development experience.
This role requires years of experience, and requires extensive evidence of:
- Success leading a software development team
- Successfully planning, building and deploying an app to one or more app stores
- Successfully managing the support and development of a live app in the app store
- Good references from former employers and/or colleagues
- Collaboration on one or more open source projects
- Success leading a software development team remotely
- Successful understanding and implementation of Agile methodologies
- Setting up communication pipelines with (app) end-users to collect, interpret, and organize bugs and general app feedback.
Is This For me?
Is this role for you? Here are a few things that will help that determination:
This role is likely for you if:
- You’ve worked as a lead developer in a startup, leading less experienced, younger developers
- You’ve worked as a developer, very closely to the CTO
- You’ve built personal and professional projects in over 5 languages, and/or frameworks
- You’ve built more than one cross platform mobile app in react-native, as an individual, or as a team.
- You’ve been using react-native to build mobile apps for more than 3 years.
- You are well versed in Agile methodologies, not as a bystander, but as a participant.
- You enjoy solving seemingly impossible problems (you love a good challenge)
- You own a Mac laptop, have an iOS phone as well as an android phone.
- You love to automate operations and processes in your day-to-day workflow to make your work, and your life easier and more efficient.
- You love reading digital books
Interested and qualified? Go to Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited on jobs.recooty.com to apply
- Company: InterSwitch
Job title: Team Lead, Data Engineer
- Design, implement and maintain scalable and highly available data pipelines on large volume data sets, that will enable impactful insights & strategy for our product and services.
- Data Engineering.
- Work closely with data analyst, product team, business lines, engineering, data science, and other data analytics teams to understand requirements/goals and provide viable and innovative data solutions
- Translate business requirements by business team into data engineering specifications.
- Ensure all company data is available and accessible in a central location.
- Build scalable data marts from the available raw data that can be used to derive business metrics/insights as specified by stakeholders • Work hand in hand with the DevOps team and develop monitoring and alerting scripts on various data pipelines and jobs.
- Process, clean and validate the integrity of data to be used for analytics purposes.
- Work with engineering and product team to ensure that products are designed to properly capture required data fields.
- Expand and optimize data and data pipeline architecture.
- Collaborate with data analyst teams to incorporate 3rd party data assets to augment internal data.
- Effectively plan tasks across multiple projects simultaneously with different requirements, needs, and priorities.
- Provide Support and trainings for data usage.
- Mentor team member and provide leadership.
Education and Experience
- Good First Degree in Computer Science / Statistics / related field.
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- Minimum of 5 years in a data engineering role with at least one of those years managing a team.
Key Skills Required Technical:
- Big Data Concepts.
- Big Data Technology.
- Data Modeling
- ETL & ELT tools (SSIS, Spark, Sqoop, Apache Airflow).
- Programing Language (SQL, Python/Scala).
- Database Management (MS SQL, Mongo, Casandra, MaprDBMaprFS)
- Machine Learning (Data Preprocessing).
- Realtime Data processing (Kafka).
- Cloud Services (AWS / Azure).
- Problem Analysis
Requirement Analysis Soft Skills:
- People management
- Innovation & creativity
- Customer Relationship Management
- Work under pressure
- Communication (Verbal & Written)
- Attention to details
Interested and qualified? Go to InterSwitch on careers.interswitchgroup.com to apply
- Company: OurPass
Job title: Finance Analyst
- Analyses business and financial data.
- Creates financial models based on analysis to support organizational decision making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Interested and qualified? Go to OurPass on ourpass.notion.site to apply
GRADUATE ENTRY JOBS
Graduate Entry jobs at StreSERT, Baker and Hughes, Work Place Centre Limited etc.
- Company: StreSERT Services Limited
Job title: Graduate Trainees
Competent, enthusiastic, self-motivated fresh graduates wanted into trainee positions in different departments of the organization.
Major requirements include:
- Graduation year (from Nigerian or international universities) must not be earlier than 2019.
- Must have finished the mandatory NYSC program.
- Must have tertiary degrees in numerate disciplines such as Statistics, Accountancy, Elect/Electronics, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry etc.
- Must have at least Upper Second-Class (2.1) Honours.
- Must be between the ages of 21 – 26 years.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in at least the basic Microsoft Office programs.
- Be available to resume immediately after all assessments are concluded.
- Be smart, self-motivated and quick to adjust to the corporate world culture.
- Qualification of ICAN/ACCA before graduation for Statistics/Statistics with Economics courses is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified? Go to Stresert Services Limited on bit.ly to apply
2. Company: Work Place Centre Limited
Job title: Accounting officer
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analyzing account activities of various other departments of the organization.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining and preparing the budget.
- HND or Bsc, Accounting or related field.
- Fresh Graduate
- ICAN is an added advantage
- Maximum age 27 years
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS office tools
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Role as the subject of the mail on or before 20th February 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Company: Baker Hughes
Job title: Graduate Internship Programme
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skill set
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree program in an Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or a related subject
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us:
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. We’re on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenges with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes on careers.bakerhughes.com to apply
- Company: COURTEVILLE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PLC
Job title: Software Developer
- A fresh graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with the following capabilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Database Management and Structured Query Language.
- Proficient in C# or VB.NET is compulsory.
- Proficient in Microsoft ASP.NET and/or .NET Core.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Company: Industrial Applications Nigeria Limite
Job title: Graduate Trainee (Mechanical)
- Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in the use of CAD software: Aut0CAD, Autodesk Fusion 360, Solidworks etc.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 27 years of age.
To apply, send CV to email@example.com