Executive job listings at Henkel, ADM, Heifer International, Binance, RMI ETEC
- Company: ADM
Job title: Sales Manager West Africa
- Take responsibility for our beverage and food sales customers in the West & Central African region, including the support of Key Accounts, Retail Brand Customers, regular Food and Dairy Customers
- Developing and implementing innovative sales and marketing strategies within the West & Central African market
- Creating and fulfilling own sales plans and budget on the basis of market plans
- Controlling all sales activities with existing and potential customers
- Establish and develop long-term customer relationships
- Monitoring the market and identify market potential
- Develop customer concepts in cooperation with product management, application and product development
- Direct reporting to the Sales Director West & Central Africa
- Degree in food technology or business administration
- Experience in the B2B food, dairy and ingredients business
- Knowledge and commercial contacts to the dairy and food market
- Flexible and willingness to travel regularly within the region
- Excellent French and English language skills
- Independent and structured work
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Strong customer, service orientation and technology skills
To apply, visit Sign In (brassring.com)
B. INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Company: Heifer International
Job title: Director of Programs
- Program Management and oversight (30%)
- Provide strategic program leadership and excellent management of the approved projects, schedules, and budgets. Maintain excellent oversight of all project components and meet expectations for project successes.
- Ensure that project managers and project coordinators execute approved workplans activities and operations in response to technical direction and recommend adjustments as appropriate, to achieve project objectives.
- Effectively manage project risks in each phase of project implementation in a timely manner, to ensure fulfillment of objectives.
- Effectively maintain strong communication with all the relevant stakeholders throughout project implementation and successfully manage a matrix project management structure when necessary.
- Ensure accountability and compliance with donor requirements.
- Provide program-related reports and make presentations, as may be required.
- Support all project teams to develop annual budgets and work plans, consistent with project documents and donor contracts.
- Support teams in undertaking the necessary review and updating of the work plans and budgets to respond to emerging field implementation challenges and project review processes.
- Support the development of the country office’s program framework.
- In liaison with the Finance department, undertake quarterly budget monitoring and variance analysis with all Program Managers and Coordinators, and support the projects in reviewing and tracking spending to adhere to annual budgets.
- Support Program Managers and the Country Program to plan and undertake corrective management actions arising out of budget monitoring reports.
- Approve program-related requests for imprest and reconciliation, in line with work plans and financial management procedures.
- Review regular quarterly, semi, and annual reports from the Program Managers and Project Coordinators and support them to comply with requirements of quality reporting and timeliness.
- Review donor reports from the Program Managers and Project Coordinators to ensure they comply with requirements in terms of quality and timelines and ensure these are of the highest standards.
- Compile quarterly Country Program r eports to provide oversight of the Country Program implementation.
- Compile the Heifer International Annual Board ends report.
- Provide leadership to the Program development work to grow and develop the country’s Programs portfolio.
- Support the country office’s fundraising work through background information gathering, concept Development, and proposal development.
- Support field teams in ensuring that the country office’s interventions are appropriately designed and benefiting correctly targeted beneficiaries and creating the desired impact with participants.
- Maintain data and ensure research is up to date on focus value chains.
- Personnel Management (10%)
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of experts to achieve program objectives and results and meet all requirements and obligations.
- Motivate staff to perform effectively toward program objectives, through communication, team building, and define personnel needs and scopes of work; evaluate work done by team members and conduct performance reviews.
- Define personnel needs and scope of work, evaluate work done by team members, and conduct performance reviews.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or Agriculture, minimum of 10-15 years of program management experience with at least five (5) years in leadership on projects.
- Ability to manage large, complex programs in market systems and value chain development.
- Experience working with governments, the private sector, and local institutions.
- Experience in proposal development.
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria.
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or Agriculture.
- Experience working in international development in Nigeria or with INGO based in Nigeria.
- To apply, visit Good understanding of annual work planning and budgeting across complex programs.
- Ability to use monitoring and evaluation data to ensure program targets are met.
- Maintain knowledge and sensitivity to issues associated with poverty, hunger, and the environment.
- Ability to manage teams by addressing conflicts amongst diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in working with various commodities and value chains.
- Strong communicator across different teams in a matrix reporting structure.
- Ability to transition projects to scale with a high degree of permanence of impact.
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities, and implications to community development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic planning processes.
- Demonstrated creativity, ability to think systematically, willingness, and ability to incorporate innovative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work cooperatively, tactfully, and diplomatically with culturally diverse groups of people.
- Company: Binance
Job title: Country Director
- Oversee and provide guidance on strategic and business decisions
- Identify M&A opportunities and lead the M&A deals
- Lead the development of business strategies and the driving of strategic initiatives for the group
- Analyse operational performance of the companies and manage its transformation and improvement with the goals of driving revenue growth and maximizing profitability
- Provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the company’s mission and goals
- Partner with a variety of business and technology stakeholders
- Represent the company as required, including attendance at industry events and public meetings.
- Entrepreneurial “DNA”
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an executive position, preferably, as a B2C internet business CEO or similar
- Proven commercially successful B2C internet background with experience developing $50M+ business from scratch and scaling it
- Ability to look several steps ahead of crypto market trends
- Demonstrable experience and thought leadership within various market verticals in the B2C internet business space
- Experience of corporate strategy creation with tangible outcomes like cutting edge solutions and applications
- Technical savviness within the domain
- Advisory experience would be of an advantage
- Leadership with the ability to guide senior leaders, set clear priorities and inspire people
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills; demonstrated ability to be an outgoing spokesperson and relationship builder.
To apply, visit Binance – Country Director (lever.co)
- Company: Cobblestone Energy
Job title: Finance Analyst
- Lead and participate as a key finance stakeholder across the business.
- Implement and drive the core financial processes and reporting for the business.
- Use technology to streamline and amplify our finance function capabilities.
- Build and oversee a treasury management function.
- Build a deep understanding of Indirect Tax considerations for our business across the different markets in which we operate.
- Liaise with external consultants to optimise our legal structure and cross border transactions.
- Liaise with current and potential banking partners to secure facilities to aid our business growth.
- Build the financial control systems and processes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance
- Ability to leverage technology to simplify, improve and innovate finance processes and systems.
- Entrepreneurial individual ready to take complete ownership of our finance function.
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills
- Strong Excel Skills
- Significant experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools.
- Independent thinker with a growth mindset.
- Company: Henkel
Job title: Customer Service Manager
- Manages customer complaints and delivery satisfying customer service
- Steers the management of orders from creation to invoicing, including customer negotiation
- Ensures high quality and efficiency of CS processes, steers and monitors Service KPIs of CS
- Acts as point of contact between customers and internal functions (Marketing, PD, Quality, Management etc.)
- Maintains high level services and improves planning accuracy, incl. new customers implementation
- Identifies and improves department bottle necks
- Systematicaly develops Teams and Talent in the respective Customer Service organisation
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in Supply Chain Management
- Company: ADM
Job title: Manager Vegetable Oils- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Fully Responsible for the sales and execution of containerized oils into Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Negotiating and obtaining the best value for ADM`s vegetable oils into these markets.
- Explore potential partner opportunities / strategic opportunities in the container market.
- Utilizing knowledge of Vegetable Oil flows and Global S&D`s in order to efficiently market ADM into global destinations whilst optimizing ADM’s global asset base.
- Utilizing experience in commodity making sell recommendations to customers.
- Targeting growth strategies in specific destinations to stay on the pulse of global market developments securing continued success of the book.
- Managing credit, legal issues and processing aspects of ADM’s vegetable oil business.
- 6-8 years commercial experience, preferably including trading and logistics in agricultural commodities.
- Excellent understanding of pricing mechanisms as well as the relationship between worldwide supply and demand, and the pricing of agricultural commodities, specifically vegetable oils.
- In depth knowledge of global origins and oil spreads in order to effectively move vegetable oil products from origin to destination markets.
- Strong ability to collaborate within a multi-cultural and cross-functional setting.
- Excellent contract negotiation and communication skills.
- Analytical, creative, objective team player.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel.
- Previous experience of vegetable oil trading would be beneficial.
To apply, visit Sign In (brassring.com)
- Company: RMI
Job title: Associate ( Energy-Agriculture) Africa Energy Program
- Structure and independently execute research across a broad range of topics.
- Identify new ways to track and manage reliable data that sheds new light on problems and solutions.
- Lead quantitative analysis and modeling activities within specific project scopes.
- Create innovative problem-solving approaches to drive project insight.
- Synthesize recommendations into clear and compelling presentations and written reports.
- Present quantitative information in a clear, visual format.
- Engage with external experts and partners via phone interviews, conferences, and in-person meetings.
- Travel up to 30%, primarily within Nigeria.
As a Senior Associate
- Formulate key questions and design approaches—including, but not limited to quantitative models— to effectively address key questions and challenges posed by our research goals and clients.
- Drive thought leadership.
- Structure and guide the work of junior team members.
- Lead and manage specific projects with support from senior staff.
- Lead and manage stakeholder relationships in relation to specific projects.
- Contribute publicly at conferences, share expertise in response to media requests, discuss RMI’s work with donors, and direct research collaborations.
- A graduate degree in an applicable field such as engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil, energy, agricultural), business (marketing, finance, international), economics, computer science, mathematics, physical and social sciences.
- Experience designing, implementing, and/or overseeing renewable energy projects in remote communities.
- Experience working in sub-Saharan Africa on energy access, climate, renewables, and demand-side topics.
- Understanding of basic financial analysis and metrics (e.g., NPV, cash flows), energy analysis (e.g., LCOE), and their application to African energy issues.
- Experience working among diverse groups with varying perspectives and/or facilitating challenging conversations.
- Deep understanding of the electricity industry, including utility and regulatory models.
- Prior experience in consulting, project management, or other related fields.
- Ability to stick with a problem through resolution but also knowing when to ask for help.
- Ability to listen actively, be diplomatic, and share knowledge and information well.
- Willingness to plunge into unfamiliar disciplines and take risks by exploring and testing new ideas.