Executive job listings at INTECH Process Automation, Google, Dangote Industries Limited, Management Sciences for Health, Accion, PwC etc.
- Company: INTECH Process Automation
Job title: Sales Leader
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the Upstream and Midstream verticals.
- Develop and execute Account Plans to properly manage clients, increase revenue, and maximize margin in line with organization goals.
- Deliver, monitor, and report on sales funnel, pipeline, bookings, and client contact development, providing periodic updates on achievement and progress.
- Ensure all opportunities are identified, qualified, quoted, and followed.
- Qualify client needs and requirements, and provide written techno-commercial proposed solutions.
- Work with all internal and external resources to ensure effective implementation of processes and achievement of assigned KPIs and targets.
- Actively participate in all marketing activities in the assigned territory/clients.
- Keep abreast of market developments in the assigned business vertical.
- Handle Business Development activities, such as new territory development, new account development, and new market development, as assigned by management.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
- Work on Marketing Collateral Development together with Marketing Team.
- Ensure alignment of New Global Operational Strategies with new business development.
- Create brand awareness in the target territory/clients.
- Bachelors in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering.
- 3-6 Years of relevant Industrial Automation sales experience in Oil & Gas.
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.
To apply, visit Sales Leader – Nigeria at INTECH Process Automation (comeet.com)
- Company: Google
Job title: Strategic Partner Development Manager, Search Product Partnerships
- Partner closely with Product and other cross-functional teams to drive Search-related product partnerships in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Manage complex agreements with external partners to license high-quality data for the purpose of building or extending new, engaging Search features.
- Design and lead growth strategy for Search in Sub-Saharan Africa, across multiple industries and product initiatives.
- Design and implement processes and policies to improve Google’s ability to partner globally; ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations and that Google is providing the required support for them.
- Manage coordination with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Policy, PR, Marketing, Legal, Operations, Finance) and other business development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development, negotiations, and/or partner management.
- Experience in the media, telecom, or technology sector in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience working within the Search ecosystem/industry.
- Experience as a strategic thought-leader in business development, partnerships, product management, general management, and/or sales.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across departments including sales, marketing, business development, engineering, and product management.
- Strategic, structured thinker with the ability to articulate new concepts and business models that are unique to Africa’s emerging markets to a global cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to structure partnership models and work with technical, contractual, and financial issues.
- Effective relationship-building, facilitation, and communication skills.
- INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Company: Oxfam Nigeria
Job title: Head of Programmes (Deputy Country Director)
- Significantly contribute to the development and implementation of impactful and influencing Programmes in Nigeria consistent with the Oxfam in Nigeria Country Strategy .
- Work closely and collaboratively as a member of the Country Leadership Team to lead delivery of programme objectives.
- Work with the Country Director for effective change management within, keeping Oxfam relevant and progressive to changing internal and external contexts.
- Represent Oxfam at internal and external events and meetings as appropriate. Report to the Country Director and oversee the overall management of programmes, policy and influencing initiatives and actions.
- Support the Country Director to institute structural reform within Oxfam in Nigeria Programme, focusing on changes to the programmes team (including, where necessary, supporting the recruitment of new staff).
- Support, supervise, coach, and mentor all programme leads and transversal functions.
- Manage the overall country programmes budget with departments and thematic leads.
- Be a member of the Country Leadership Team.
- Deputise for the Country Director and act in his/her absence. Manage and coach the programme and project managers, ensuring a shared vision, teamwork, effective communication, active engagement, transparent and participatory and productive decision-making and management approaches.
- Manage the design, development, planning, budgeting, and implementation and monitoring of the OCS.
- Provide leadership and management support to Oxfam in Nigeria programme and project teams, leading on development and implementation of annual programme planning and budgeting. Lead timely and qualified delivery of projects.
- Work with Programme and Project Managers to develop quality signature programmes and relevant projects.
- Assist Country Director in ensuring awareness of and full compliance with Oxfam, donor and government requirements.
- Work with Country Human Resources Manager and Programme Managers to develop and implement effective ways through which staff performance is adequately managed.
- Ensure effective teamwork by enhancing co-operation with colleagues.
- Transform and motivate the Programme and Project Team through idealized influence, intellectual stimulation and individual consideration.
- Encourage the Programme and Project Team to come up with new and unique ways to challenge the status quo in order to bring innovation in the programming.
- Set goals and incentives to push the Programme and Project Team to higher performance levels, while providing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Actively engage in promotion of success stories, which are collected through reliable M&E system.
- Ensure that gender, safeguarding and other transversal issues are mainstreamed in all programming.
- Promote equality of opportunity Overview the development and implementation of Oxfam in Nigeria’s national influencing strategy as part of Oxfam’s regional influencing strategy and taking into account the role of ECOWAS AID office.
- To ensure the development of highly influencing programmes in Nigeria for impact
- Ensure that global campaigns identified in the OI strategy to which Oxfam in Nigeria is committed to are well conceptualized and excellently executed considering the national context.
- Ensure that local campaigns undertaken by regional programmes, and at the national level are well conceptualized and excellently executed to achieve desired outcomes.
- Support review of policy papers and develop policy positions to propose policy alternatives.
- Support development of working relationships with government, international NGO and CSO networks to implement joint programmes to promote Oxfam’s advocacy objectives.
- Establish strong and constructive relationships with the House of parliament, at Federal and state level, Government ministries at Federal and State levels Oxfam’s promising practices and alternatives. Support the Programme Quality & Innovation Manager to set up and manage Knowledge, monitoring, evaluation and learning with support from Programmes.
- Lead the Programme teams to ensure the proper implementation of the global M&E framework.
- Lead and support programme monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure inbuilt M&E system in each project, which is responsive of the donor and Oxfam’s international requirements.
- To support build a knowledge management system for Nigeria
- Support organizational learning through dissemination of important lessons. In collaboration with Country Director, the Business Development Advisor and with support from the regional and global fundraising team, ensure that Oxfam Programme:
- Has an ambitious yet realistic fundraising strategy.
- Enables the programme team to aggressively pursue and draw strategic donor contracts.
- Identifies and reaches out to new/potential donors including institutions, corporate, foundations and consortiums with other strategic national and international organizations for joint programming and fundraising.
- Prepare and submit quality and innovative programme concept notes, proposals and budgets to donors.
- Ensure that narrative and financial reports to donors are of quality and submitted on time (in collaboration with Finance Manager and Project Managers).
- Interact with (potential) donors to raise new or extended programme funding.
- Work closely with the Business Support Unit to support Oxfam in Nigeria programme teams, manage and monitor programme budgets ensuring value for money and ensuring that programme expenditure is within agreed budgets.
- Work closely with the Finance Team, lead regular budget variance analysis meetings ensuring that Oxfam procurement and other policies, procedures and control systems are followed, and that programme activities are implemented on time as agreed with donors.
- Ensure budget compliance and requirement of donors in the entire budget management cycle.
- Liaise with the Business services Manager and Business development Advisor to develop financial strategies, budgets and systems, which ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure cost effectiveness in reviewing and recommending proposals and budgets.
- Collaborate to develop strategies that safeguard the resources and assets of Oxfam in Nigeria Together with the Country Director develop an advocacy strategy that projects Oxfam’s multi- sectoral and coordinated impact on policies and practices.
- Work closely with the Country Director to develop a media strategy, represent in media as appropriate, create, communication tools and produce materials that allow visibility to Oxfam Nigeria programme.
- Ensure Oxfam participation at relevant fora such as sectoral working groups, conferences etc. to raise Oxfam’s profile; represent Oxfam in strategic external fora as appropriate and as delegated by the Country Director.
- Proven and strong experience on conducting effective advocacy and influencing demonstrated by examples of impact on significant policy change.
- An understanding of how to use policy analysis, research, lobbying, public campaigning, media, communications and alliance-building to influence a political agenda.
- An understanding of Nigerian campaigns, movements and civil society organizations
- At least Ten years of international development and human rights experience with considerable experience in public policy issues .
- Strong understanding of social justice, rights and globalization issues, and critical issues in development practice.
- Familiarity with the donors, development and human rights groups that focus on transparency and accountability of just economic justice public finance, extractive industries, and foreign aid.
- Proven progressive experience as a development professional in similar management and senior management roles.
- Demonstrated track records in driving change, and engendering high performing teams, with the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.
- Exceptional conceptual and strategic thinking skills and demonstrated experience in designing and leading strategic planning processes.
- Knowledge of key programme areas such as Economic Justice, Accountable Governance and Gender Justice with a sound understanding of integrated developmental issues and critical analysis of poverty.
- Knowledge of programming processes, systems and principles, and the ability to provide leadership and support to staff.
- Knowledge of logistics and other support areas including finance, grant management, and human resource management.
- Knowledge of effective participatory monitoring, evaluation and research systems and processes.
- Ability to provide leadership, communicate effectively and build high performance teams in support of achievement of organizational objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationship with colleagues at long distances in a multicultural environment.
- Solid experience in resource mobilization with a variety of donors.
- Numeracy and the ability to interpret financial data in order to provide management support to budgetary processes, including planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Commitment to equal opportunity, gender equality and the principles of diversity.
- Decisiveness: We are comfortable to make transparent decisions and to adapt decision making modes to the context and needs.
- Influencing: We have the ability to engage with diverse stakeholders in a way that leads to increased impact for the organization We spot opportunities to influence effectively and where there are no opportunities, we have the ability to create them in a respectful and impactful manner.
- Humility: We put ‘we’ before ‘me’ and place an emphasis on the power of the collective, nurture the team and play to the strengths of each individual. We are not concerned with hierarchical power, and we engage with, trust and value the knowledge and expertise of others across all levels of the organization.
- Relationship Building: We understand the importance of building relationship, within and outside the organization. We have the ability to engage with traditional and non-traditional stakeholders in ways that lead to increased impact for the organization.
- Listening: We are good listeners who can see where deeper levels of thoughts and tacit assumptions differ. Our messages to others are clear and consider different preferences.
- Mutual Accountability: We can explain our decisions and how we have taken them based on our organizational values. We are ready to be held to account for what we do and how we behave, as we are also holding others to account in a consistent manner.
- Agility, Complexity, and Ambiguity: We scan the environment, anticipate changes, are comfortable with lack of clarity and deal with a large number of elements interacting in diverse and unpredictable ways.
- Systems Thinking: We view problems as parts of an overall system and in their relation to the whole system, rather than reacting to a specific part, outcome or event in isolation. We focus on cyclical rather than linear cause and effect. By consistently practicing systems thinking we are aware of and manage well unintended consequences of organizational decisions and actions.
- Strategic Thinking and Judgment: We use judgment, weighing risk against the imperative to act. We make decisions consistent with organizational strategies and values.
- Vision Setting: We have the ability to identify and lead visionary initiatives that are beneficial for our organization and we set high-level direction through a visioning process that engages the organization and diverse external stakeholders.
- Self-Awareness: We are able to develop a high degree of self-awareness around our own strengths and weaknesses and our impact on others. Our self-awareness enables us to moderate and self-regulate our behaviours to control and channel our impulses for good purposes.
- Enabling: We all work to effectively empower and enable others to deliver the organizations goals through creating conditions of success. We passionately invest in others by developing their careers, not only their skills for the job. We provide freedom; demonstrate belief and trust provide appropriate support.
- Company: UNOPS
Job title: Regional Technical Advisor (Home based)
- Ensure regional technical leadership of the Global Drug Facility (GDF)
- Implement PSM system strengthening interventions in countries
- Expedite the introduction and rational uptake of new TB tools
- Manage a pool of regional technical consultants
- Perform other duties as requested
- An Advanced University degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) ideally in management, medicine, pharmacy, public health, supply chain/logistics and/or related subjects with 7 years of relevant experience OR A Bachelor degree (or undergraduate degree) ideally on the above mentioned and/or related subjects with 9 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 7 (seven) years of relevant experience in providing technical assistance and/or implementation of international and country level health programs in one or more of the following areas: TB products procurement and supply; pharmaceutical management and supply chain; pharmaceutical and management information systems; forecasting and quantification, and early warning systems.
- Experience in provision of technical assistance to the national TB programs or partner organizations in TB and MDR-TB management and/or procurement and supply management.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team spirit.
- Ability and availability to travel internationally 40% or more
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written) with proven ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner;
- Knowledge of French, Portuguese or Spanish would be considered an advantage.
To apply, visit Log in (unops.org)
- Company: IOM-UN Migration
Job title: Programme Manager (Migrant Protection and Assistance (MPA))
- Manage the overall implementation of the Migrant Protection and Assistance portfolio in IOM Nigeria CO and oversee its financial, administrative, and technical aspects, in compliance with IOM policies and standards, as well as donor requirements. Maintain coordination with appropriate IOM units, Regional Office (RO) for Central and West Africa in Dakar and the Headquarters (HQ).
- Monitor projects’ progress, specifically aimed at increasing effectiveness and recommending appropriate action.
- Oversee management of Migrant Protection and Assistance (MPA) interventions in IOM Nigeria CO, in close coordination with the other protection and reintegration teams to ensure synergies and complementarities of support provided.
- Supervise all staff assigned to the programme, as well as consultants recruited to support and/or undertake specific activities.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant Government entities, the Donor, UN agencies, NGOs, as well as the private sector, to enable the creation of public-private partnerships, technical working groups and a robust referral mechanism to promote the dignified, sustainable protection and reintegration of migrants.
- Lead the provision of capacity building technical assistance to state and non-state actors and ensure that programme activities are aligned to international best practices.
- Provide expert guidance and advice to programme staff on policies and procedures related to Migrant Protection and Assistance (MPA).
- Plan and implement Assistance to Vulnerable Migrants (AVM) strategies, including identification, referral, and assistance activities for vulnerable migrants, including victims of human trafficking and exploitation, victims of gender-based violence, and/or other survivors of violence, exploitation, and abuse, in coordination with other relevant units and concerned protection actors.
- Support the expansion of IOM Nigeria COs Migrant Protection and Assistance portfolio, including providing strategic guidance and development of project proposals in close collaboration with the Protection and MHPSS Officers and the Programme Support Unit.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly dashboards, interim reports, regular briefings, press releases, other reports and communications, and ensure alignment with donor requirements, and IOM standards and procedures.
- Lead the development and guide the implementation of a Counter Trafficking (CT) strategy for IOM Nigeria CO, aligned with the overall strategy of the CO and the global standards of IOM’s work within the area of CT.
- Represent IOM at relevant seminars and meetings, as well as other events.
- Undertake travel duties, as required.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned
- Master’s degree in Development Studies, Migration Studies, Economics, Business Management, Political Science, International Relations, International Law or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience OR University degree in the above fields with seven years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated expertise in the thematic area of migrant protection and assistance at both policy and programmatic level
- Experience working with specialized international agencies (UN Agencies, International Organizations, and International NGOs)
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with governmental and diplomatic authorities, as well as the private sector
- Previous work in protection, including counter-trafficking is preferable
- Experience in project management and monitoring and evaluation is an asset.
- In depth knowledge of the broad range of migration related subject areas dealt with by the Organization
- Knowledge of UN and bilateral donor programming
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong strategic and creative thinking;
- Efficiency, flexibility, high level of professionalism and ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds
- Ability to guide and supervise staff and coordinate administrative matters
- Ability to work effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives
- Ability to effectively interface with government officials of appropriate level on matters related to substantive migration issues and the work of IOM
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge of migration issues within the organizational context
- Ability to frame correctly the migration issues within their regional, global, and political context
- Knowledge of donor regulations and requirements, including the EU
- Knowledge of IOM/UN project management cycle.
To apply, visit Application Wizard (iom.int)
Executive job listings at INTECH Process Automation, Google, Dangote Industries Limited, Management Sciences for Health, Accion, PwC etc
- MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
- Company: Dangote Industries Limited
Job title: Head Sustainability
- Monitors and tracks the company’s environmental, social, economic and governance impact to avert risk exposures.
- Continuously scans business operations and workplace to identify potential ESG issues that require improvement.
- Works with diverse function owners to develop policies, plans and standards for improving environmental, social, economic and governance impact/performance.
- Engages internal stakeholders, including employees, management and board on strategies for building a culture of sustainability thinking and actions.
- Tracks, monitors, measures and reports on ESG performance to business decision makers
- Works with relevant departments and functions to chart plans and standards for continuous improvements on ESG performance and entrenching a culture of sustainability in everyday operations.
- Creates awareness using bulletins, tit-bits and other communications that educate stakeholders on what sustainability is, why it is critical for business continuity and their roles and responsibilities in building a sustainable brand
- Engages diverse functions, management and Board to set KPIs and targets for ESG performance enhancement.
- Advocates for sustainability ownership and penetration across all business functions
- Advocates for building sustainability KPIs into the performance appraisal of key function owners, including executive management.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and global principles on ESG disclosures, such as annual sustainability reporting.
- Uses policies and standards to drive and support ESG best practices within the value chain, especially suppliers, vendors, contractors and other business partners within the business’ sphere of influence.
- Ensures that the business’ environmental, social and governance risks are identified and mitigated.
- Ensures that the business sustains its brand equity, reputation and social license to operate by adopting and entrenching best ESG practices in its operations.
- Ensures that sustainability operationalization is driven and standardized across all business locations (including plants and administrative offices)
- Ensures that knowledge gaps on environmental, social and governance best practices in the workplace are addressed through continuous sustainability training and capacity building
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainability Studies, International Relations, Environmental Science, Political Science, Business Administration, Public Policy, Communication Arts, or related courses.
- Master’s Degree in related courses such as International Relations or Sustainable Development would be an advantage. 15+ years of experience in Sustainability, Environmental & Social Risk Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Consulting in related fields, Change and Business Improvement Management.
- 5+ years of business consulting experience.
- 5+ years in Sustainability Reporting using GRI and related global reporting standards
- ISO-26000 (Social Responsibility) Lead Implementer and/or Lead Auditor; ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
- Lead Implementer and /or Lead Auditor; ISO-45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) Lead Implementer and/or Lead Auditor.
- The candidate must be Innovative, Collaborative, Persuasive and resilient
- Excellent writing skills
- Adaptive and self-driven
- Result-oriented and committed
- Negotiation and crisis management skills
- Experienced in leading continuous improvement projects.
- Excellent communications & advocacy skills
- Effective planning, target setting, project monitoring and performance measurement
- Successfully implemented environmental & social performance management framework in a large and diversified business space
- Experienced in sustainability and corporate social responsibility management
- Experienced in Sustainability Reporting using global standards and frameworks
To apply, visit Head, Sustainability – Dangote Group (workable.com)
- Company: Accion
Job title: Director Digital Products & Transformation (MEA), Global Advisory Solutions
- Lead product development, particularly digital lending products
- Drive partner strategy & engagement
- Provide advisory support to financial institutions on digital lending/product strategy and digital transformation
- Manage and successfully deliver multi-million dollar complex projects
- 12+ years’ relevant experience through a combination of business, management and/or consulting/advisory services in financial services
- Previous experience building and managing digital lending products in any key markets in the MEA region; ideally at a digital bank, fintech, or other digital financial services institution
- MBA or equivalent Master’s level degree required.
- Demonstrated success working on B2C financial products and hands-on knowledge of two or more of the following: digital payments, supply chain financing platforms, electronic payments (issuance and acceptance), agent banking.
- Strong analytical skills across strategy, finance, consumer adoption, and especially new channels and technology, but must also have experience planning and implementing.
- Entrepreneurial and commercially minded, highly creative, and able to innovate quickly
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a positive, can-do attitude and an approach of “no job is too small or big”.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (30-40%)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other regional languages such as French or Arabic a bonus.
- Company: Management Sciences for Health
Job title: Country Director
- The Country Director takes lead in setting up the overall strategic direction, management systems and monitoring systems for the project to ensure that the four task orders align with the IDIQ goals and objectives.
- The CD leads the recruitment and management of Task Order 2 personnel who provide technical and financial/operational direction and support to Task Order 3 and Task Order 4 project staff. In addition, the CD recruits and manages the Directors who directly manage the Task Order 3 and 4 program planning, implementation and reporting.
- The CD supervises and appraises the following eight positions on the project: the SMTA/DCOP, the Senior M&E Advisor, the Director Finance and Administration, the directors for TO3 and TO4, 2 compliance officers, and the regional communications officer.
- S/he leads the establishment and implementation of a project management structure that enables all the 126 project staff on the three task orders to effectively engage with one another and exchange the learning.
- S/he serves as the primary project liaison from MSH to the donor and is accountable for the achievement of results, ensuring quality of services is maintained at the highest standard, and that all project objectives and deliverables are met.
- The Country Director oversees implementation of program activities and provides high quality strategic leadership, managerial oversight, and administration of the project.
- S/he adapts and implements management systems with standard operating procedures to administer all activities funded by the agreement, ensuring sufficient financial staff for disbursing all local costs under this project, monitoring and tracking expenditures, and preparing financial reports of project expenditures for submission to USAID.
- S/he prepares the project for internal and external project evaluations: Provides strategic direction to the SME team on development of the AMELPS, project database, compilation and storage of evidence of project work/deliverables accomplished.
- Links with donor and DEVTECH to ensure timely SME reporting on the MONITOR.
- Leads establishment and implementation of a system for timely delivery of quality project deliverables, particularly the annual work plans, and quarterly and annual reports for each task order and the IDIQ.
- The Country Director collaborates with partners, donor, and stakeholder representatives, particularly the PMI/Nigeria partners –GHSC-PSM, BA-N, VectorLink, and WRAIR building and maintaining productive relationships.
- Manage the PMI-S consortium partnership – NIFAA, ThinkWell and Banyan Global to align their SOW with project deliverables, timely implementation and reporting.
- S/he communicates, implements, and assures adherence to MSH and project policies, guidelines and values; develops staff skills and knowledge; and facilitates supervisee success and professional development whenever possible.
- The Country Director serves as the primary liaison for communication with USAID/Nigeria, US Government representatives, partners, civil society organizations, appropriate officials from the Government of Nigeria and representatives from other donor and development agencies.
- Together with other MSH projects in Nigeria, the CD is a member of the MSH Nigeria Accountable Leadership Team and is required to actively participate in MSH activities that promote a good image of the organization.
- Job requirements:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, international development, or another related field;
- . Demonstrated progressive experience in public health and working with development agencies and organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, project beneficiaries and project staff;
- Strong technical, health program and financial management background, ability to negotiate, collaborate and coordinate with a range of stakeholders in context of complex and shifting priorities;
- Excellent organizational, leadership, analytical, supervisory and team-buildings skills;
- Experience building organizational capacity and service delivery.
- A minimum of 10 years of project management experience (of which at least half is in a senior management position) in large, multi-year international health sector development programs.
- Demonstrated subject-matter expertise in malaria and two or more of the following areas: health service delivery, service quality improvement, malaria prevention, malaria treatment and diagnosis, behavior change communications, capacity building, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in public health in developing and/or transitional countries managing the operational and organizational aspects of similar health projects including staff supervision and oversight of operational procedures and policies; preference given to those with experience in Nigeria.
- Experience managing large complex projects, preferable managing contracts and/or large malaria or integrated health programs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse partners and the ability to lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Track record of strong commitment to sharing knowledge, documenting experiences, supporting creative initiatives, and sharing credit. Outstanding interpersonal, communication, cross-cultural, collaboration and negotiation skills are essential.
- Ability to delegate effectively with demonstrated ability to make timely effective decisions.
- Willingness to travel within project areas as needed
- Excellent written communication in English is required
To apply, visit Country Director (myworkdayjobs.com)
- Company: PwC Careers
Job title: Senior Associate- Operations ( Advisory)
- Keeps abreast of industry issues (e.g. regulation, drivers, threats etc.), understands their relevance to assigned projects and forms an opinion on target/client business.
- Forms an opinion/point of view and articulates client’s issues/current state from available documentation e.g. strategy document, business plan, procedures manuals, organograms etc.
- Data gathering and handling
- Able to scope and execute primary research using all relevant research providers
- Aware of key sources of data – where to find it, how to access it etc. – and able to identify/find new sources of data specific to a given project (incl. market sources and previous projects)
- Aware of alternative methods for data gathering e.g. interviewing to verify/supplement published market research
- Aware of all internal and external data sources and their limitations
- Able to synthesize key messages and trends and their implications for the client from large volumes of data (client/external)
- Sense-checks and validates research and work output with other data sources
- Presents data accurately and completely – “Right first time” approach
- Demonstrates ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Communicates effectively with team members – e.g. changes to hypotheses, data problems, new issues, timing
- Financial analysis
- Understands drivers of revenues and profitability
- Understands key ratios – e.g. profitability margins
- Able to perform basic analysis of financial statements, business plans etc. to understand key organisational drivers, trends, plans etc.
- Excel skills
- Can set up clear, easy to follow and fully sourced spreadsheets
- Data manipulation using simple formulae and techniques – e.g. vlookups, pivot tables
- Able to construct basic models
- Process Analysis & Design skills
- Able to perform critical analysis of processes to identify gaps, redundancies, automation requirements and other improvement opportunities
- Able to map processes using basic process mapping tools e.g. Ms. Visio
- Able to document Standard Operating Procedures for key business areas highlighting KPIs, process inputs/outputs, key risks and mitigating controls
- Able to identify opportunities for process optimisation
- Interviewing skills
- Professional approach to interviewing
- Designs interview programme – identifying contacts, writing questionnaires
- Able to hold in-depth conversations – i.e. not just sticking to the script, making interviews focused on the key questions to be resolved
- Extracts key messages and implications from interviews
- Suitable documentation of interview feedback to a client-ready standard
- Strongly contributes to Client Team Meetings having the ability to present sections of findings internally
- Supports senior staff at meetings by having grasp of all data and findings – and framing opinions accordingly
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
- Uses clear simple slides – using appropriate graphics
- Understands the operations consulting environment and roles of various parties within it
- Displays effective time management, prioritizes issues appropriately and meets agreed timelines
- Appreciates the importance and principles of risk management and supports manager with basic risk management tasks (e.g. client and engagement acceptance procedures, draft engagement letter preparation etc.)
- Exhibits professional conduct at client meetings and on client location – e.g. appropriate language, dressing, interactions, etiquette
- Assists in proposal preparation & research, making an active effort to spend available time on Business Development activities
- Builds an internal network of contacts, e.g. business and community, cross-functional, cross-LoS and communicates relationships to appropriate partners or leaders
- Understands and can communicate broad range of services provided by PwC and begins to identify needs client may not recognize
- Communicates the importance of knowledge of roles and responsibilities and standards to team members
- Demonstrates importance of quality by reviewing work products of others and making necessary modifications
- Contributes to industry teams – e.g. presentations on past projects, sector research, keeps up to date with sector news, knowledge management etc.
- Contributes to wider team – e.g. Induction, buddying, peer group & social activities
- Utilization of approximately 70 -85% (i.e. 1,390 – 1,480 hours)
- Proactively defines and discusses development objectives on- and off-projects
- Demonstrates ability to work across various sectors
- Asks for upward and downward feedback in a timely manner, takes feedback on-board positively and takes action to address areas for growth and improvement
- Provides constructive and honest upward (and where appropriate, downward) feedback in a timely manner
- Maintains a focus on project economics – e.g. hours, etc. – and submits timesheets on a timely basis
- Understands risk management procedures and implements them in day to day work. Able to create drafts/handle key risk management procedures (e.g. engagement letters).
- Assists manager in filing & ordering documentation/work papers (both hard copy and electronic) during projects and takes responsibility/active role in project close-down and archiving process
- Keeps up to date with current business events and issues – e.g. economic trends, sector news
- Basic understanding of Operations service offerings and how they fit into the wider firm’s offering
- First Degree in relevant field
- MBA/MSc (with business/accounting/finance/operations orientation) is desirable
- ACCA or other accredited accounting qualification is desirable
- PMP or other project management certification is desirableLean/Six-Sigma/ISO or other business process/quality-related certification is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Operations consulting in a professional services environment or 1 year relevant experience in a large/global organization
- Experience outside market of operation will be an added advantage
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relations with senior level clients and key industry contacts
- Experience in any of the following: Operations optimization, Operating model design, Process analysis and design, Supply chain optimisation (covering Procurement, Logistics, Inventory Management etc.), Cost management, Financial analysis,Project/Programme Management
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience leading projects and diverse teams
Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of one of the following industries – Financial Services, Financial Technology, Consumer Markets, Government Agencies, Telecommunications, Energy
- Working knowledge and understanding of compliance and risk review procedures, business processes and internal controls
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as team lead
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Strong technical depth
- Project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects
- Understand and live the PwC values
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation
- Presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Adapting and responding to change
To apply, visit https://pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Global_Experienced_Careers/job/Lagos/Senior-Associate—Operations–Advisory-_182009WD/apply?source=891422
- Company: Child Staffing of Georgia
Job title: Manager – Crude Operations
- Operation of the safe Terminal for Receipt, Storage& Delivery of Crude oil
- Responsible for safe and timely receipt, storage and delivery of crude operations
- Proper accounting of crude Oil received and delivered on a daily basis.
- Coordination with production team, other locations and HQ for the Operation and a daily basis.
- Maintenance of all the facilities in the terminal
- Monitoring of expenses and achieve cost per BBL for the operations as per targets set.
- Liaison with authorities, communities and security agencies for smooth operations.
- Strict enforcement of Company safety and other policies.
- Development of Peers by assisting them in their performance and job rotations.
- Development of facilities in the Location.
- Degree in Engineering (Preference- Mechanical , Chemical)
- 15-20 of Experience in Petroleum Operations of which at least 3 years in supervisory capacity.
- Age should between 35-45 years
To apply, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org