Arbiterz Executive Search
Executive jobs at EQINOR, PwC, British Council, Afrimash Company Limited etc.
A. INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Job title: Strategic Partner Development Manager, Search Product Partnerships
- Partner closely with Product and other cross-functional teams to drive Search-related product partnerships in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Manage complex agreements with external partners to license high-quality data for the purpose of building or extending new, engaging Search features.
- Design and lead growth strategy for Search in Sub-Saharan Africa, across multiple industries and product initiatives.
- Design and implement processes and policies to improve Google’s ability to partner globally; ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations and that Google is providing the required support for them.
- Manage coordination with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Policy, PR, Marketing, Legal, Operations, Finance) and other business development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development, negotiations, and/or partner management.
- Experience in the media, telecom, or technology sector in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience working within the Search ecosystem/industry.
- Experience as a strategic thought-leader in business development, partnerships, product management, general management, and/or sales.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across departments including sales, marketing, business development, engineering, and product management.
- Strategic, structured thinker with the ability to articulate new concepts and business models that are unique to Africa’s emerging markets to a global cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to structure partnership models and work with technical, contractual, and financial issues.
- Effective relationship-building, facilitation, and communication skills.
To apply, visit Strategic Partner Development Manager, Search Product Partnerships – Google – Johannesburg, South Africa – Lagos, Nigeria – Google Careers
- Company: British Council
Job title: Programme Manager, Higher Education
- The post-holder will manage all agreed HE activities in line with agreed timelines, costs, targets and established performance indicators.
- Work with programme/ project managers from other priority locations within the region and partners to develop and implement effective project management plans that will achieve project targets within agreed time frames.
- Lead responsibility for ensuring project management information is up to date at all times
- Prepare contracts for all grants and partnerships ensuring they capture all elements of the partnerships and outline clearly all grantee and partner responsibilities and benefits following established corporate templates
- Monitor and ensure delivery of grants and partnership benefits to funding and non-funding partners
- Provide guidance to team in the contracting of project contractors, consultants and suppliers ensuring they clearly capture all roles and responsibilities following established corporate templates
- Ensure that programme delivery, training events and activity are appropriately screened, including conflict sensitivity screening, and reflect British Council EDI policy
- Lead on programme reporting portfolio managed for British Council Diversity Assessment Framework
- Support team to develop and disseminate case studies, reports and impact stories for external and internal communication channels including digital and print media.
- Oversee the development and deployment of agreed communication strategy and plan in line with agreed activity and campaign plan
- Ensure relationships with stakeholders and programme partners are maintained by team, ensuring professional standards of communication, timely responses and follow through.
- Project manage cross project activity as assigned. This will include but not limited to, roll out of new processes, programme evaluations, one –off strategic projects etc.
- Evidence of successful programme / project management to high standards, consistently over time including (but not restricted to) evaluation management, financial management, stakeholder management, EDI and child protection.
- Working knowledge of UK and Nigerian Higher Education systems and policy
- Experience managing or supporting the delivery of Higher Education programmes, marketing campaigns and activities related to student recruitment and international higher education events
- Experience organising and managing events.
- Working knowledge of the UK and Nigerian Higher Education sector, structure, systems and discourse
- A working knowledge and understanding of international student recruitment campaign activities, platforms and models for delivery.
To apply, visit Programme Manager, Higher Education (britishcouncil.org)
- Company: Afrimash Company Limited
Job title: Finance and Admin Lead
- Manage all accounting operations including Invoicing, accounting software etc,
- Manage assets/warehouse/inventory accounting including reconciliation of inventory
- Manage month and year-end close processes and prepare timely financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation and review of monthly, and yearly budgets.
- Perform financial reviews with functional departments, provide actionable insights and
- follow up to the implementation.
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end audits of 3rd party service providers, including
- vendor selection and monthly review of payments versus activity.
- Establish strong internal controls over sourcing and payment processes.
- Initiate and oversee special projects aligned with business intelligence and online
- Provide financial education to company staff on the latest developments and trends.
- Implement and execute strategic plans for leveraging the eCommerce marketplace to
- grow the business, focusing on sales trends, promotional opportunities, and marketing activities.
- Analyze performance metrics for the online marketplace and provide insights on overall
- performance by creating weekly reports.
- Track weekly performance metrics and implement strategies to improve sales from both
- channel and SKU levels.
- Coordinate with Warehouse for Product Allocation needs.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors and perform monthly compliance
- documentation and payouts to banks and the government.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
- professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and engaging with
- professional organizations.
- Prepare monthly payroll and ensure prompt remittances of statutory obligations
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs.
- Spearheading partnership with financial institutions like NIRSAL, (and all the pending partnerships that can help farmers get funds).
- Provide support in writing business feasibility, budgets, and business plans for the company.
- Represent the company’s finance department with partners, government, investors, etc.
- Risk Assessment, Analysis and Management
- Drive for Results
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Display the highest levels of integrity and complete trustworthiness and discretion.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness / Managing Relationships
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Managing people and performance
- Managing Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Visionary Leadership
- Ability to instill and promote high expectations
- Setting targets and getting results
- Project Management ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or professional degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration roles
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Proficient with MS Office (Advanced Excel required), Quickbooks, PeachTree, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to read, understand, and interpret technical forms and financial reports.
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Live within Ibadan (willing to relocate within short notice)
- Be less than 28 years
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply, visit Finance And Admin Lead at Afrimash Company Limited | Fuzu
- Company: PwC
Job title: Manager- Experience Centre (Disruption Team)
- Interpret client’s business strategy and determine risks and opportunities that are presented by disruptions in client markets.
- Design and model innovative solutions for clients and assist with implementation support
- Bring the best of PwC by working and connecting with teams with relevant people in the different Lines of Services to generate insights and areas for collaboration.
- Manage prime team functions and activities geared towards driving visibility and revenue generation for the PwC Experience Centre
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify disruption research opportunities with new/existing clients.
- Develop high-performance atmosphere within the team and contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Coordinate all cross-functional activities, represent customers internally and collaborate with leaders in varied areas on allocation across projects and resource planning.
- Function as strategic partner to the Associate Director of disruption & innovation at the PwC Experience Centre
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently.
- Contribute and influence strategic direction for senior leadership using informal and formal communication.
- Coordinate new product prototyping and testing
- Assist clients identify and prioritize disruptions in the form of actionable responses.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large transformational projects through prototyping, mock-ups, and simulations.
- Define and collate Disruption methods, tools, and playbooks
- Keep abreast with local and national business and economic issues
- Other functions of the position include successful management of the team, event/workshop coordination & managing client visits, and day-to-day operational business integrations with partners and sponsors.
- Demonstrates proven abilities to develop strategy; as well as proven success and thorough abilities to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management
- Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, which include the following: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation, and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, and collection
- Understanding and application of design thinking & agile methodology
- Good knowledge of consulting across a broad scope of transformational offerings across front and back office
- Evidence of excellent influencing skills and the capability to challenge and manage senior stakeholders
- Strong project management orientation
- Comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders.
- A highly capable, self-motivated individual who can direct the full array of functions and is continuously striving to improve services and enhance the attractiveness of the center
- Have demonstrated track record in the innovation community and experience with running a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and can effectively communicate and coordinate teams
- Very effective team collaboration skills with both internal and external stakeholders
To apply, visit Workday (myworkdayjobs.com)
- Company: British Council
Job title: Finance Analyst
- Support in the end to end financial planning and analysis function for Nigeria while ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness of reports
- Support financial analysis and reporting for the subsidiaries’ board
- Act as one of the key finance business partners to senior managers and business units across operations in Nigeria.
- Ensure compliance with internal British Council financial planning and analysis reporting standards and any other applicable policies and procedures.
- The finance function has gone through several change programmes, and the post holder will play a key role in sustainability and achieving desired results of the changes and improvement projects, especially those that are related to financial planning and analysis.
- The organisation requires the financial function to have a level of commercial finance acumen as we expand our income generating activities, streamline our portfolio and target more partnership income. As a result, the role holder will contribute in driving income target/performance.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Qualified accountant – ACA / ACCA – with a minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proven experience in data analysis and visualisation in line with best practice
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- ERP systems experience (transaction level and reporting)
- Delivery of results within a complex international structure and reporting to tight deadlines.
- Working in virtual teams
- Able to relay complex financial information in an easy-to-understand way to support non-financial managers to deliver against financial performance indicators
- Masters Degree
- Experience working with the Big 4 audit firms
- Experience in the use of a wide range of analytics, planning, reporting, and visualisation tools/applications
- Experience using SAP
- Experience delivering and supporting the implementation of stringent FP&A requirements to multi-disciplinary internal staff and external partners.
- Direct experience of applying FP&A procedures within complex and high-risk operating environments to meet challenging contractual standards.
- Demonstrable experience of thinking creatively to design / redesign business processes to make measurable step-change efficiency gains in collaboration with relevant manager/team lead
To apply, visit Finance Analyst (Financial Planning and Analysis) Nigeria (britishcouncil.org)
- LEGAL OPERATIONS
- Company: SCENCE Limited
Job title: Agribusiness Operations Managers
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets in the agriculture sector by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking sector development contributors and their accomplishments.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Set business goals and objectives according to company’s needs
- Monitor potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to the company’s and legal guidelines and policies.
- Execute and monitor client’s demands and projects.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new business ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating clients’ needs and goals.
- Finalize business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Own and deliver the gross profit targets from an agreed client/ sector base.
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of company operations
- Suggest improvements in order to upgrade the company operations process
- Build long-term relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources needed to complete its activities
- Collect, research, track and analyze relevant business data.
- Write and present reports with findings and insights
- Serve as a face of the company when attending business events and conferences
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A minimum of HND in agriculture from a reputable university is required. A master’s degree or any other professional qualification will be an added advantage. In addition, candidates must have a minimum of 4 years practicalexperience in crop or livestock management and a varied knowledge of the agricultures sector.
- Excellent knowledge of the agriculture industry
- Exceptional report writing and presentational skills using power-point for client reports and presentations.
- Customer focus
- Proactive and Result Focused
- Attention to details
- Very strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective people management skill
- Excellent teamwork abilities
- Ability to multitask
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply, visit Applying for: Agribusiness Operations Manager (zohorecruit.com)
Job title: Geoscientist, Exploration
- Support the exploration team in subsurface (seismic interpretation/prospect evaluation) and commercial work in developing and maintaining Equinor’s operated, and partner operated assets and represent Equinor in license meetings and/or follow-up of asset management strategies. Establish relationships with other relevant units in Equinor.
- Be a link towards the authorities in relation to subsurface activities.Stay updated on developments in Nigeria regarding petroleum activities, legislation, politics, economics, competition, etc.
- Provide support to the preparation of decision documents and presentation of projects for decisions to relevant decision makers.
- Establish, build, and sustain relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders in Nigeria, in both business and politics as well as with the oil and gas industry in general.
- Ensure HSE, ethical practices and technical integrity (Equinor’s “non-negotiables”).
- A candidate with wide exploration experience including regional evaluation, prospect assessments, resource estimation, value chain knowledge (particularly oil & gas upstream and midstream) and negotiation experience.
- A candidate with a Master’s degree in geology/geophysics and with a sound commercial mindset would be the ideal candidate for this position. Also, a minimum of 7 years of relevant subsurface experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- A candidate with knowledge of oil & gas development and production in Nigeria and with an extensive industry network.
- A candidate with high level of personal integrity, high ethical standards, with ability to influence, negotiate and conflict resolution skills.
- A candidate who is self-motivated and independent, proactive, perseverant and with excellent communication skills.
- A candidate with business understanding, involvement and stakeholder engagement skills and with solid cross-disciplinary understanding related to field development.
- A candidate with ability to perform and succeed under pressure, and with flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances
To apply, visit ttps://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_statoil/external/en-us/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=32459&localeCode=en-us