Jobs Opportunities at United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, TotalEnergies, Family Health International, Deloitte Nigeria, The African Union, Global Profilers, Oxfam.
A. INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
- Company- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
Job Title: Child Protection Specialist (Harmful Practice)
- The Child Protection Specialist (Harmful Practices) will serve under the direct supervision of the Chief of Field Office in Lagos.
- This function will work within the context of supporting the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, UNICEF Strategic Plan, UNICEF Gender Action Plan, UNICEF Child Protection Strategy and the Country Programme (or UNDAF).
- Under the UN Joint Programme on the elimination of FGM, in close collaboration with UNFPA and other UNICEF sections in the Lagos field office (SBC, health, education and social policy), the incumbent will coordinate the implementation of the FGM programme in the Southwest region, will develop partnerships and contribute to the overall work of the Child Protection section to end all forms of violence against children, particularly girls, in region.
- The implementation of the programme will be scaled-up in the States where the Joint Programme is currently active (Oyo, Ekiti and Osun) and will be expanded to new hotspots identified in the latest MICS 2021 as priority states to end FGM for children 0-14 (Kwara, Ondo, and Edo).
- The Child Protection Specialist (based in Lagos field office) will work closely with the Child Protection Specialist (Harmful Practices) and the Child Protection Chief of Section based in Abuja to ensure that the aims and approaches to create the conditions to prevent violence against women and girls and harmful practices at the individual, community/organizational and societal level, and strengthen access to services with a survivor-centric approach in line with the overall UN Joint Programme.
How Can You Make a Difference?
- The Child Protection Specialist reports to the Chief of field Office for general supervision and operational guidance and to the Chief of Child Protection and the Child Protection Specialist (Harmful Practices) for technical implementation of the programme.
- The CP Specialist is responsible for the management, implementation, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation of the child protection programme within the country programme with a particular focus on the UNFPA-UNICEF Joint Programme on the elimination of FGM.
- This also includes the provision of support to the implementation of the Child Protection programme(s) as it relates to System Strengthening (including data management, community structure and social welfare workforce strengthening, justice for children and birth registration).
- This role requires a strong background and professional experience in gender and social norms change, in addition to child protection interventions.
- H/She facilitates the administration and achievement of concrete and sustainable contributions to national and international efforts to create a protective environment for children against all harm, and to protect their rights to survival, development and wellbeing as established under the Convention on the Rights of the Child, international treaties/frameworks and UN intergovernmental bodies.
- The CP Specialist contributes to the achievement of results according to plans, allocation, results based-management approaches and methodology (RBM), and UNICEF’s Strategic Plans, standards of performance and accountability framework.
Summary of Key Functions / Accountabilities
- Support child protection system programme planning and implementation.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results on harmful practices.
- Networking and partnership building on harmful practices, including with traditional/religious leaders and women and youth-led groups, to scale-up the Movement For Good to end FGM in Nigeria.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- An Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields: International Development, Gender, Social Norms, Human Rights, Psychology, Sociology, International Law, or another relevant Social Science field as it relates to harmful practices and gender issues.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection and gender related areas is required.
- At least five years of relevant professional experience with demonstrated track record of having undertaken and led evidence-based programming on child protection, gender, social norms or harmful practices, with a cross-sectoral and adolescent girl focus.
- Experience working on community engagement programmes is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in programme development in child protection and gender related areas in a UN system agency or organization is considered an asset.
- Experience in research and analysis, and especially monitoring and evaluation of gender, adolescents, and harmful practices.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is considered an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or the local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Candidates who applied before should not apply again.
- UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance.
- Issuance of a visa by the host country of the duty station, which will be facilitated by UNICEF, is required for IP positions.
- Appointments are also subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF.
- UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
- Company: TotalEnergies
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Nigeria)
The main activities are:
- Identify projects by implementing indirect sales and marketing processes – networks of EPC partners, developers – and direct via the group’s B2B portfolio in Nigeria to conclude exclusivity agreements and establish long term relationships.
- Identification of commercial & industrial prospects likely to enter in a PPA Agreement
- Implement the economic model of TotalEnergies Solar Distributed Generation, build, finance and then operate the assets
- Work effectively within the TotalEnergies network and TotalEnergies affiliates within country teams, regulatory bodies, corporate clients and corporate groups, financing institutions
- Coordinate with the other affiliate teams our multi energy offering and strategy
- Realization of commercial proposals (non-binding and binding offers) creating value for our clients
- Management of key accounts and local partners
- Ensure the profitability of the projects presented to the investment committees and in their execution
- Ensure that the activities in Nigeria are compliant with TRDG HSE standards
- Ensure good knowledge of the legal and operational context necessary to operate in Nigeria (legal, fiscal, regulatory) and ensure the implementation and compliance of Group processes (tax, compliance, HR, legal, etc.)
- Contribute to Credit management: cash collection from customers.
- Contribute to preparing the N+1 budget and participate in the PLT in its area
- Ensure the monthly reporting of activities and prepare the investment dossiers
- Hire the right people; managerial capacity to keep them in the organization.
- Manage regulatory processes, financing, commercial activity and associated business partners, stakeholder coordination, construction and performance of solar power plants, with a permanent concern for HSE objectives.
- Reporting the trends and tendency of the area to the head office in order to adapt the strategy
- Responsible for building and maintaining tools to industrialize our offer & process
- Follow-up and monitoring of business evolutions potentially impacting the development of DG business.
- Master of Science, Engineering, Letter or Business. A MBA is a plus.
- Previous management of a business unit or a Total affiliate, ideally within Total Solar DG. Building a P&L, Structuring pricing proposals
- Strong leadership skills. Able to recruit, set up, manage, direct and motivate a team of diverse skilled resources. Able to bond into an high performance team.
- Proven ability to operate effectively with autonomy.
- Experience in solar and in signing PPA agreements, management of tendering processes, construction site management and asset O&M
- Knowledge of the local market and strong interpersonal skills will be needed to engage local stakeholders
- Precision and zero compromise / tolerance approach to HSE. Technical excellence must be proven
- Commercial skills ability to negotiate contracts with all levels of counterparty business.
- Experiences in different cultural environments
- 10 – 15 years of experience positioning sophisticated solutions and cost-benefit analyses
- Working languages: English, French is a nice to have.
Context & Environment
- The competitive environment: The business operates in a very competitive environment with both local and international competitors.
- The regulatory environment: Each region in the country being managed has different regulatory framework and context for which the business must operate. Regulation for self-consumption is constantly evolving and the business is required on a regular basis to adapt its business model (battery storage, bi facial technology, trackers…)
- The HSE environment: to ensure that the highest standards of HSE are implemented to meet Group standards. This can often involve implementing additional processes beyond what is market standard in the region of operation.
- Company: Family Health International
Job Title: Director, Monitoring Evaluation and Learning
- The Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning will report to the Country Director and will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts.
- S/he will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement, will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidates program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt.
- S/he will support all the technical staff in M&E functions and will manage any M&E related staff in the program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development, planning, and implementation of project knowledge management strategies. This includes development and dissemination of tools, materials, reports, papers, and intervention linked research;
- Provide technical leadership in M&E systems design and implementation, and be responsible for the overall management of Strategic Information;
- Lead and provide technical inputs to improve and facilitate the delivery of sound technical assistance in M&E;
- Develop and implement appropriate guidelines to support USAID/Nigeria, Government of Nigeria (GoN) counterparts and USAID’s Implementing Partners in conducting M&E and reporting results, contribute to national data collection and information systems, ensure data quality;
- Analyze data sets and technical assessment findings; and develop and monitor work plans;
- Work closely with the program team to ensure compatibility and coordination within the M&E framework, and consistency with national and donor requirements;
- Focus on strengthening the M&E system, building capacity of partners and staff, and improving alignment and support to host-country M&E systems; and
- Undertake periodic reviews of program and/or country M&E systems, and participate in planning M&E system strengthening actions. Provide guidance on information systems for quality assurance, as well as best practices documentation and reporting.
- Lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement.
- Guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Master’s Degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics or a related discipline with 9-11 years relevant experience.
- At least 12 years of experience designing and implementing Monitoring and Evaluation activities for public health programs in developing countries, practical experience with HIV/AIDS programs preferred
- At least 10 years management and/or strategic leadership experience
- A firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality integrated service and support programs
- Excellent report writing, analytical and communication skills, including oral presentation skills and in-depth knowledge and experience in USG/PEPFAR reporting requirements.
- Extensive experience in knowledge management and dissemination of research findings.
- Availability of position is contingent upon funding and approval of key personnel.
- Company- Deloitte Nigeria
Job Title: Independent Non-Executive Director
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the firm’s board of directors.
- Actively participate and contribute to board meetings, ensuring effective governance.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop and implement organizational strategies.
- Monitor the organization’s financial performance, ensuring financial stability and long-term sustainability.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of the firm’s programs and initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as ethical standards.
- Nurture relationships with stakeholders, including donors, government officials, and community partners.
- Proven experience serving in a senior leadership role, preferably within the insurance sector.
- Experienced in Insurance Risk, Regulatory Compliance
- In-depth knowledge of insurance organization management principles and practices.
- Strong understanding of governance and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the mission and values of the Insurance Firm.
- Company: The African Union
Job Title: Deputy Director General of the Africa Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC)
Purpose of Job
- To assist the Director General of the Africa Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) in delivering his mandate by leading the operational coordination of the Commission’s departments and non-elected staff in order to ensure high performance, results and impact.
- Facilitates the Identification of Top Priorities for the Senior Leadership of the Africa CDC’s 4-Year Mandate.
- Translates the Senior Leadership Priorities into Annual Targets and Goals and Establishes a Robust Commission-Wide Framework for Monitoring and Tracking Progress.
- Provides Regular Reports to the Director General of Africa CDC on Implementation and Monitoring of Strategic and Annual Plans.
- Supports the Implementation of the New Public Health Order as the Main Africa CDC Agenda by Supporting Initiatives Across the Organs.
- Monitors and Tracks Progress in the Delivery of the Africa CDC’s Annual Performance Targets.
- Ensures Effective Collaboration in Program Development and Implementation with the AU Organs.
- Collaborates with Other Members of the Senior Leadership Team to Ensure Strategic Coherence and Overall Synergy in the Implementation of the Africa CDC’s Programs and the Delivery of High-Impact Results for the Continent.
- Cultivates a Knowledge Management Culture Through Promotion of Research and Publications That Will Ensure Knowledge Sharing and Transfer Across the Africa CDC.
- Drives Performance and Delivery Across the Africa CDC’s Senior Management and Inspires High Performance, Teamwork, and Delivery Across the Portfolio.
- Ensure Effective Execution of the Africa CDC’s Multi-Year Strategic Plan.
- Participate and Fully Share in the Responsibility for Planning, Managing, and Evaluating the Programmatic Aspects of the Africa CDC.
- Lead the Development of Long-Term Multi-Year Strategic Goals and Objectives for Public Health Programs and Initiatives.
- Ensure Accountability for and Adherence to Internal Controls and External Regulations, Laws, and Policies Applicable to Africa CDC Programs and Activities and Requirements of Key Stakeholders and Donors.
- Ensure Delivery of Comprehensive and Timely Accountability Reporting to the Director General for Informing the Agency Governing Board and Key Stakeholders as Appropriate.
- Represent Africa CDC at High-Level Technical and Strategic Engagements Ensuring the Vision of Africa CDC Is Well Understood Within the Global Public Health Space.
- Lead, Coordinate, and Ensure Regular Evaluation of Agency Programs and Research Activities in Collaboration with the Secretariat’s Leadership.
- Identify Need for Change in Organization Priorities and Act to Implement Such Changes, Communicate Related Outcomes, Change, and Action Plans to Internal and External Audiences as Effectively as Possible.
- Establish, Develop, and Maintain Effective Working Relationships with Members of the Governing and Other Advisory Boards, Other Agency Leaders, Key Stakeholders, and Other Public Health Partners.
- Ensures Appropriate, Effective, and Timely Resolution of Issues and Problems Regarding Agency Activities and Programs Raised to the Secretariat by Member States and Other Constituents.
- Lead, Coach, Develop, and Retain a High-Performing Team; Empower, Energize, and Develop Overall Staff Capacity.
- Perform Any Duties Assigned by the Director General.
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience
- Degree Equivalent to a Doctor of Medicine or Ph.D in Relevant Medical Sciences from a Recognized Institute or University. In Addition, to the Doctor of Medicine or a Ph.D, a Master’s Degree in Public Health (MPH), or Epidemiology or Equivalent Is Required.
- At Least 15 Years of Experience in Public Health Management, Planning, or Public Policy Development with Evidence of Ever-Increasing Levels of Responsibility at the National Level or Above.
- At Least 15 Years’ Proven Experience in Operational Management of a Public Health Organization at Country, Regional, or Continental Level, with at Least Ten (10) Years of Managerial Experience Involving a Minimum of Five (5) Years Supervisory Exposure.
- Preferably Having a Working Experience in International Organizations.
- Excellent Organizational and Leadership Abilities.
- Demonstrate Strong Leadership and Management Experience, Excellent Organizational Human and Financial Management Skills, Very Good Interpersonal Skills, and Ability to Organize and Motivate Others and to Work in a Multi-Cultural Environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Ability to Interact with a Variety of Stakeholders Including, at a High Level, and Excellent Report Writing and Reporting Skills to Diverse Audiences and at Various Levels.
- Excellent Strategic Visioning, Planning, Implementation, Monitoring, and Evaluations and Reporting Skills.
- Demonstrated Record of Setting Clear Standards for Accountability, Probity, Value for Money, and Risk Management and Zero Tolerance to Fraud and Corruption; for Ensuring Sound and Transparent Financial Management; and Delivering Continuous Improvement, Impact, Efficiency, and Effectiveness.
- Demonstrated Intellectual Leadership, Creativity, and Proven Ability to Propose New Ideas and Lead on New Ways of Working Across Silos in a Complementary and Synergistic Way for a Prosperous, Healthy, and Peaceful Africa.
- Proven Track Record of Change Management and Accomplishments at the Regional, National, or International Level with Strong Resource Mobilization, Political and Diplomatic Skills.
- Demonstrate Clear Understanding of Scientific Evidence and Ability to Translate Scientific Evidence into Recommendations for Public Health Policy.
- Good Grounding on Regional and International Policy Frameworks and Strategies on the African Developmental Agenda and Specifically Agenda 2063 and the SDGs.
- Working Knowledge of Research, Policy Development and Analysis, Programs Development and Management, and Project Management.
- Proficiency in One of the AU Official Working Languages (French, English, Portuguese, Kiswahili, Spanish, Arabic) and Fluency in Another AU Language(s) Will Be an Important Added Advantage.
- Strategic Focus.
- Developing Organizational Capability.
- Change Leadership.
- Strategic Risk Management.
- Building Partnership.
- Drives Accountability Culture.
- Learning Orientation.
- Communicating with Impact.
- Conceptual Thinking.
- Job Knowledge and Information Sharing.
- Drive for Result.
- Fosters Innovation.
Tenure of Appointment:
- The appointment will be made on a regular term contract for a mandate of four (4) years, of which the first twelve months shall be considered as a probationary period. Thereafter, the mandate shall be renewable once.
- The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in one of the AU working languages (Arabic, English, French, Kiswahili, Portuguese, and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language is an added advantage
- Indicative basic salary of US$ 100,017.00 (D2 Step1) per annum plus other related entitlements e.g. Post adjustment ( 46% of basic salary), Housing allowance up to US$ 26,208.00 (per annum), and education allowance (100% of tuition and other education-related expenses for every eligible dependent up to a maximum of US$ 10,000.00 per child per annum), for internationally recruited staff and a maximum of $3,300 per child per annum for locally recruited staff.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only candidates who meet all job requirements and are selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Consideration will be given only to those candidates who have submitted a fully completed online application with a curriculum vitae (CV), an African passport, and the required academic qualifications, such as Diplomas, Bachelor’s degrees, Master’s degrees and any relevant certificate in line with the area of expertise.
- The African Union is an equal opportunity employer, and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates from less represented countries within the African Union are strongly encouraged to apply for positions that fit their profiles. These countries include Algeria, Angola, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Comoros, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Guinea, GuineaBissau, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Namibia, Niger, Sahrawi D.R., Sao Tome and Principe., Seychelles, Somalia and Tunisia.
- Company: Global Profilers
Job Title: Payable & Procurement Officer
- Prepares annual budget (both Corporate & Partner) for the entity in conjunction with technical responsibility and the agreed/ Signed rates for the customers
- Prepares revised forecast information based on the latest work scope
- Prepares all necessary documentation for the month-end closure (manual accruals, etc.) to ensure an accurate financial performance
- Ensures all tasks are carried out in order to achieve SOX compliance.
- Prepares monthly cost reports with variance analysis to help technical responsible manage their budgets/costs.
- Provides monthly information for the Treasury cash call to ensure sufficient activity funding.
- Process and verify invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Schedules meetings monthly to discuss reports and finance-related issues
- Ad hoc variance analysis for District management / Corporate Finance Specific
- Periodic reconciliation of technical cost sheets with SAP Values to ensure adequate follow-up of daily operational costs.
- Creation of RFS purchase orders and maintenance of schedules for proper cost follow-up.
- Liaison with Technical logistics and budget and reporting teams to ensure the correctness of allocated costs.
Context And Environment:
- Tasks very deadline-driven to comply with both Corporate and Partner requirements.
- Works very closely with technical / budget responsible to ensure accurate financial information in line with work programs
- Need for good management of RFS processes.
- Supports the entity in financial matters so the technical personnel fully understand their budget/performance.
- Ensures all financial information is captured in an accurate, compliant and timely.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or MBA in Engineering
- 5 years of Finance / Cost Control experience
- Good systems knowledge, especially SAP and Excel
- Good interpersonal/analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Payable & Procurement Officer” as the subject of the email.
5. Company: Oxfam
Job Title: Supply & Logistics Manager
- Supply and Logistics Manager supports the Country Programme Team in the management of supply chain activities that strengthen Oxfam programs in Nigeria to deliver efficient and accountable programs by ensuring and championing integrity cost-effectiveness, efficiency, transparency and accountability across all supply chain and logistics activities (procurement planning, warehousing, inventory management /deliveries and logistics services) in line with Oxfam policies and procedures
Procurement and Contracting:
- Contribute to project planning and proposals, and ensure logistics inputs are included in the program design.
- Facilitate collaborative supply planning and regular updating of procurement plans and engage with program managers, to ensure all projects have up-to-date procurement plans to enable the timely delivery of goods and services.
- Support supply market assessments and maintain information on market prices for key items.
- Ensure that needs for services or supplies are sourced and delivered on time, in the right quantity, in the right quality (fit for purpose ) and ensure best value for money. Coordinate all procurement activities, and lead on tenders.
- Ensure that contracts are awarded through competitive fair and transparent procurement processes that are conducted with integrity in line with Oxfam procurement policy, principles, procedures and donor requirements
- Ensure that all staff engaged in procurement in Nigeria understand and respect Oxfam procurement procedures and integrity standards, through training, induction and monitoring.
- Establish Framework Agreements with suppliers for all commonly purchased supplies to enable process efficiencies, improve strategic supplier relationships, and increase purchase power through consolidation.
- Keep track of ongoing procurement and ensure delivered goods and services meet specified standards and ensure effective communication across different teams on procurement status and planning.
- Responsible for managing supplier relationships through mutually beneficial contracts, minimum service levels and, performance monitoring, and feedback for continuous improvement
- Responsible for negotiating favorable terms and prices while ensuring Oxfam engages reliable suppliers capable of delivering on time and to the right standards and ensuring suppliers are fairly treated through fair market pricing, clear and timely communication on requirements and expectations, realistic lead-time and paying them on time.
- Ensure Suppliers are aware of Oxfam ethical standards and whistleblowing channel.
- Ensure a full and complete paper trail is available and archived for all procurement. Contribute to the continuous improvement of ways of working in Nigeria and improvements towards greater sustainability in our operations and positive impacts in the communities we work with.
Stock, Inventory and Asset Management:
- Organizing necessary transport and customs clearance.
- Ensure adequate control and verification for stock movements, transport orders and shipments through compliance with Oxfam procedures to ensure traceability and transparency
- Ensure management of storage facilities, stock and inventory to prevent loss, theft and damage; while ensuring safe storage and handling; and minimizing environmental impacts of our operations.
- Coordinate periodic inspection and reconciliation activities for assets, stock and inventory, and facilitate audits and donor reporting.
- Manage the disposal and replacement of damaged, broken, or out dated items or stock to facilitate accounting processes, optimize storage and reduce environmental impact.
- Ensure adequate inventory levels maintained for office equipment and supplies to facilitate smooth day-to-day operations, monitor supply and demand for regular project stock to ensure adequate levels, and facilitate prepositioning of stock where required to meet forecasted needs
- Optimize the use of storage facilities to maximize space to ensure cost-efficient use, adequate security and prevent losses. Support and coordinate distribution-related activities with project teams to ensure adequate stock movement controls, ensure stock movement and avoid dead stock.
- Ensure Oxfam rented and owned fleet is managed to ensure safety and security for Oxfam staff and communities through correct and safe management and operation of vehicles, training, and compliance with Oxfam standards and relevant local regulations.
- Ensure all vehicles are managed cost-efficiency and minimize environmental impacts through effective planning, regular maintenance, optimization and sustainable driving practices.
- Ensure the effective use and implementation of Oxfam fleet management system (Tracpoint) to monitor costs and performance ensuring all vehicles are equipped with functioning tracking devices.
- Ensure regular reporting and monitoring on fleet performance including fuel consumption, maintenance and CO2 according to Oxfam standards.
- Ensure selection and management of vehicles is planned and optimized to meet operational context and needs of teams.
- Assess and monitor learning needs for Oxfam and partner staff (using PARCEL)
- Deliver training and support for Oxfam staff in Nigeria across supply chain activities.
- Manage and implement PARCEL learning events for partner organizations and Oxfam staff
- Support the respect of Oxfam partnership principles in engagement with partner organistaions and facilitate open and respectful relationships, mutual learning and support in supply and logistics activities.
Reporting and Communication:
- Ensure visibility of supply chain activities through collating and disseminating regular management reports across key areas of supply and logistics according to Oxfam standards including fleet and fuel consumption, ; requisition tracking (order tracking); asset and equipment registers; stock report; and narrative KPI report
- Ensure regular assessment of supply chain function by leading annual Logistics Assessment (LAT) using Oxfam tool to identify current key risk and improvement areas and make an action plan for the year ahead. Ensure actions plans linked to reporting are implemented and regularly reviewed
- Enable the calculation and reporting of CO2 emissions from Oxfam Nigeria for supply and logistics managed activities including: travel; fuel; energy. Champion and support environmental sustainability in Oxfam supply chain and operations
- Oversee and support audits and reconciliation activities in collaboration with program, finance and audit staff; and anticipate and coordinate requirements for institutional donor reporting.
- Contribute to contingency planning and ensuring Supply & Logistics information is up to date
Educational, Experience & Competence
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant discipline of study.
- Professional accreditation certification in Logistics/Supply Chain Management especially CHL, CHSCM, CIPS, CILT
- Minimum of 8 years “hands-on” working experience in logistics/procurement systems, warehouse and fleet management with an international NGO including 3 years at supervisory level.
- Good understanding of working with donor requirements (EU/ECHO, UNHCR, DFID, USAID, etc.) and prior experience of monitoring/managing budgets.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, communication skills (oral and written), report writing skills and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed conceptual, critical, and analytical thinking with the ability to convey complex information in a straightforward, interesting way, and influencing this to a wider audience.
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently as well as work as a team player – supporting other departments. The ability to remain calm whilst dealing with conflicting priorities/work under pressure is essential.
- Critical focus on providing a superior service level to managers and colleagues and delivering agreed results within time and budget constraints and to expected standards.
- Ability to represent Oxfam in a professional and competent manner with external individuals and organizations.
- A high level of self-awareness, personal energy, stamina, and flexibility. Ability to work creatively, effectively and under my own initiative.
- Proven experience as a team worker and demonstrably cooperative with members of other teams, responding quickly and accurately to queries and issues.
- Experience using a computerized system (Ms. Word, Excel, Procurement software etc.)
- Commitment to Oxfam’s overall aims and policies and experience of promoting women’s rights and the interests of marginalized people in all aspects of Oxfam’s work.
- Knowledge or appreciation of Nigeria in terms of its political, economic and social trends plus a good understanding of the key development and humanitarian issues in the region.
- Strong experience with Oxfam business systems including TRACPOINT, Box and Oxfam tools will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Oxfam policies, procedure and systems.
- Postgraduate degree qualifications and/or extensive experience in: supply chain management, warehousing, fleet management, logistics or facilities management.
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- We are comfortable with making transparent decisions and with adapting decision-making modes to the context and needs.
- We have the ability to engage with diverse stakeholders in a way that leads to increased impact for the organization.
- We spot opportunities to influence effectively and where there are no opportunities, we have the ability to create them in a respectful and impactful manner.
- We put ‘we’ before ‘me’ and place an emphasis on the power of the collective, nurture the team and play to the strengths of each individual.
- We are not concerned with hierarchical power, and we engage with and trust and value the knowledge and expertise of others across all levels of the organization.
- We understand the importance of building relationships, within and outside the organization.
- We have the ability to engage with traditional and non-traditional stakeholders in ways that lead to increased impact for the organization.
- We are good listeners who can see where deeper levels of thoughts and tacit assumptions differ.
- Our messages to others are clear and consider different preferences.
- We can explain our decisions and how we have taken them based on our organizational values.
- We are ready to be held accountable for what we do and how we behave, as we are also holding others to account in a consistent manner.
Agility, Complexity, and Ambiguity:
- We scan the environment, anticipate changes, are comfortable with lack of clarity and deal with a large number of elements interacting in diverse and unpredictable ways.
- We view problems as parts of an overall system and in their relation to the whole system, rather than reacting to a specific part, outcome or event in isolation. We focus on cyclical rather than linear cause and effect.
- By consistently practicing systems thinking, we are aware of and manage unintended consequences of organizational decisions and actions.
Strategic Thinking and Judgment:
- We use judgment, weighing risk against the imperative to act. We make decisions consistent with organizational strategies and values.
- We have the ability to identify and lead visionary initiatives that are beneficial for our organization, and we set high-level direction through a visioning process that engages the organization and diverse external stakeholders.
- We are able to develop a high degree of self-awareness around our own strengths and weaknesses and our impact on others.
- Our self-awareness enables us to moderate and self-regulate our behaviours to control and channel our impulses for good purposes.
- We all work to effectively empower and enable others to deliver the organizational goals through creating conditions of success.
- We passionately invest in others by developing their careers, not only their skills for the job.
- We provide freedom; demonstrate belief and trust, and we provide appropriate support.
- Company – TotalEnergies
Job Title: Legal Adviser, North
- Advisory/Agreements: Advise on, prepare and review assigned legal, commercial and other transactional contracts entered by into by TotalEnergies companies in Nigeria.
- Debt recovery: In conjunction with the other Legal Advisers, manage the legal risk of the Company’s credit portfolio by issuing demand notices, liaise with external solicitors to institute recovery actions in Court, maintain a debt recovery register and actively participate in Credit Control meetings.
- Litigation management: Manage the entire litigation portfolio of the Northern Region including developing strategies and mechanisms for the avoidance of litigation and where suits are instituted against the Company, ensuring efficient management of the litigation to minimize the risk of litigation crystallizing against the Company. Submitting monthly litigation report.
- Court processes: Attend court on behalf of the Company, facilitate witnesses and documentation required for prosecution and defence of cases.
- Landholding management: Investigate title of properties prior to negotiation; facilitate expeditious perfection of Company’s interests/titles, maintain, update and submit a monthly plot register.
- Regional Regulatory Management (laws, regulations and ground rents): regularly monitor and advise management on applicable laws and regulations in 19 states in the Northern Region. Ensure prompt payment of ground rents, land use charge and other statutory rates and fees in 19 states in the Northern Region.
- Law enforcement agents: Represent the company and liaise with company solicitors in all Police and other law enforcements agents related matters. Proactively take steps to respond to and provide required documents to law enforcement agencies to prevent disruption of the Company’s business.
- Legal Training: provide and facilitate training sessions for internal clients, Retail Sales Executives, Regional Retail Managers and dealers in the Northern Region of the Company.
- External correspondences: Draft and review for the company all necessary letters/correspondences to be sent out to external parties to ensure legal protection for the Company.
- Patrimonial operations: (acquisitions, disposals, internal reclassification): participate in and aid the Retail Development Department in matters relating to patrimonial operations: advice, risk analysis of legal arrangements, proposals for adapted solutions, participation in negotiations, preparation and review of various leaseholds and acquisitions.
- Procedures: participate in the development and updating of legal procedures, guides, manuals, and operating methods of the company/affiliate.
- Primary legal support to Head Office Divisions: provide legal support to all head office divisions: Lubricants, HSEQ, Human Resources, Retail & Cards, Commercial, TotalEnergies Country Services.
- Commercial Transactions: prepare, review and negotiate contracts or other instruments for the purchase of goods and services. Interact with legal counsels for third parties regarding contracts for the company. Guide and counsel company negotiators in laws and evaluate alternative strategies.
- Participate in administrative panels, sales area meetings, territorial community and public relations matters.
Who You Are:
- A qualified Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with at least ten (10) years post-call cognate experience
- Equipped with thorough knowledge of the working and practice of Nigerian Law
- An excellent communicator with good negotiation skills
- Rigor, drafting skills, capacity to synthesize and focus on key issues
- Proven autonomy in a demanding environment
- Diplomatic and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Capacity to report, share, communicate, and manage people and resources.
Context & Environment:
- Interfaces with all levels in the company including company officers, management, directors, shareholders/stakeholders as well as outside counsel, dealers, customers and partners.
- Must be able to work independently and proactively.
- Regular contact with Legal Affairs Manager and company retained solicitors for preparation and defence of company’s interest in Court.
- Proactively advise the management team as to the best legal and strategic protections for the company in any given situation.
- Covers a wide geographical area for representation in court and regulatory agencies in the Northern Region.
- Attend State High Courts, Federal High Courts and Court of Appeal in the Region when required.
- Regular contact with Lands Registry and other Government Regulatory Agencies, characterized by bureaucracy.
- Manages the inordinate delays and bottlenecks of the regulatory and judicial system in the country.
- Manages the increasing arbitrariness on the part of regulatory agencies.
- Deals with criminal and other matters involving the police and other law enforcement agencies.
- Company- International Breweries Plc
Job Title: WA Operations Lead
- The key purpose of this role is to lead the successful execution of parts production in the ZEC center, through the management of the necessary processes, quality parameters, resources & equipment.
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Establish & maintain high standards of safety & 5s in a workshop environment.
- Drive compliance to VPO SAFE & local legal standards
- Interpret Manufacturing drawings & participate in design reviews
- Participate in Root cause and component failure analysis
- Manage production backlog & implement workflow systems to streamline production outputs
- Manage key performance indicators associated with the ZEC centre
- Supervise CNC operators while they execute machining tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Manage learning & development of ZEC centre resources
- Ensure quality checks are executed & parts produced conform to quality standards & requirements
- Management of storage & shipping of raw materials & finished goods
- Ensure stock levels are maintained for required tooling & materials
- Drive cost savings initiatives in a workshop environment by reducing waste & prolonging tool life
- Update & maintain ZEC reports
- Check and maintain machinery & facilities daily to ensure functionality
- Ensure effective waste management is maintained.
- Min – N6 Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years design & fabrication experience.
- Prior Engineering workshop experience, operating CNC machinery.
- Experience in using CAD/CAM software, Autodesk Inventor preferred
- A superior performance track record
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects of a significant number
- High level of resilience and ability to operate in a high-pressure environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are ,a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Company- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
Job Title: Operations Manager
How can you make a difference?
- Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Kano Field Office (CFO) and overall guidance from the Deputy Representative, Operations (DRO), the incumbent is accountable for the management of cost-effective, efficient, and secure operations, in support of management, administration, and implementation of the country programmes, consistent with operations of the Country Office and Field Offices in accordance with strategy, plans, and decisions made by the Country Programme Management Teams.
- Provides guidance in operations to a gender-balanced, multidisciplinary team of professionals to identify and correct gender balances. Under DRO’s leadership, provides technical oversight, guidance, and technical support to Operations Officers in the Northwest zone (Kano, Kaduna, and Sokoto Field Offices).
- Operations of financial, budget, information and communication technology, supply and logistics, human resource, and administrative management strengthened and maintained for the Field Offices in the area of responsibility.
- Appropriate and consistent interpretation and application of operations policy and procedures implemented to support operations at the FOs levels.
- Fiduciary responsibility for funds and assets effectively secured and timely executed for optimum utilization by taking appropriate decision on all operational and financial transactions, disbursement of funds, and administrative arrangements.
- Effective leadership provided in strategic planning and policy recommendations in the area of operations, taking initiative in improving and implementing operations management systems.
- Basic office services effectively provided to enhance staff safety and productivity
- Operations components of the CPMP and annual work plans prepared timely, as well as all other operational reporting requirements fully met for the field offices.
- Compliance with all operational systems and procedures effectively monitored to ensure integrity in all financial and other administrative operations of the office.
- Staff learning/development for effective operations performance programme developed, implemented, and enhanced for capacity building.
- Effective coordination, communication, and collaboration established and maintained with internal and external partners for efficient operations, advisory function, vision and leadership, policy coordination, consultative and participatory management process, external representation, as well as security and emergency operations.
Summary of key functions / accountabilities
Effective operations of financial, human resource, and administrative management:
- Manages and ensures the effective, equitable and efficient operations of the offices’ finance, human resource and administrative systems to support and facilitate the attainment of programmatic goals and objectives by meeting changing operational requirements.
- Ensures effective operations that promote gender sensitivity and gender parity. Advises management and assists in establishing new offices.
Policy interpretation and application:
- As a technical professional and manager, accountable for the correct and consistent application of organizational policies and procedures in the management of finance and administrative functions through the provision of technical leadership and operational support to the country office.
- Contributes to global and regional strategic planning and policy changes/formulation on operational matters as necessary; Provides technical input to contribute to the establishment of operational guidelines in close coordination with the head of office and DRO.
- Implements the effective communication, training, roll-out, monitoring and evaluation of new operational initiatives, guidelines and procedures.
Fiduciary integrity/responsibility for funds and assets:
- Safeguards the financial resources entrusted to the office by advising on and/or managing financial assets, financial planning and cash management activities and by recommending improvements to the financial and administrative management systems and procedures. Accountable for fiduciary integrity/responsibility for funds and assets taking decisions on all operational and financial transactions, disbursement of funds, and administrative arrangements.
- Ensures efficient, cost-effective and transparent utilization of resources through knowledge and technology transfer between offices and consistency of approaches.
Leadership in strategic planning and policy formulation in the areas of operations:
- Plays a key role in strategic planning and decision-making within the UNICEF Operations and provides sound professional input to the development, reform and change of financial, human resource and administrative policies, systems and procedures, including those that strengthen gender policy in programming and staff gender parity.
- Participates in effective management process by providing technical advice and support to corporate committees.
- Ensures the provision of basic offices services including space management, equipment, communications and security to enhance staff safety and productivity.
- Under the auspices of the Inter-Agency Operations Management Team, supports approaches for enhancing UN common services to attain efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Inputs and support to the development of the finance, budget and administrative components of the CPMP is timely completed; participates in the review of field office structures and operations, and compilation of required job descriptions, prior to budget preparation, in line with the country programme commitment and work plans; contributes to the preparation of budget and the accompanying justification and documentation. Participates in the country programme strategy, development, planning and preview/reviews meetings to identify staffing and administrative operational requirements. Within the framework of the CPMP and RMP, coordinates and contributes towards human resources planning.
Compliance and Internal Control:
- Monitors and manages budget process for the field offices under oversight. Ensures all other operational reporting requirements are fully met for the field office. Monitors compliance with all operational systems and procedures and ensures integrity in all financial and other administrative operations of the field office.
- Serve as the focal person for the field office management indicators; ensure all other operational reporting requirements are fully met; in collaboration with the Deputy Representative Operations and under the Chief of Field Office guidance, ensure the implementation of agreed audit recommendations; advise on corrective measures to be taken and establish relevant internal controls. Develop training activities to ensure effective operational performance and efficiency.
Staff Learning and Development:
- Develops training activities to ensure effective operational performance and efficiency. Develops and implements effective staff learning and development programme activities for both programme and operations staff on operational matters for capacity building. Plans and conducts operations workshops for staff’s competency building, staff development, learning, and career development. Provides coaching and counseling to the staff on performance enhancement/development.
Partnership, Coordination and Collaboration:
- Maintains government counterpart relations; resolves issues pertaining to conditions of service, operational facilities and privileges within the context of the Basic Cooperation Agreement; Ensures adherence to financial regulations and rules pertaining to Cash Assistance to Government (CAG).
- Cooperates and coordinates with other UN agency counterparts in the UN reform initiatives (including HACT capacity building of IPs, common services and premises agenda, etc.).
- Advises Field Office on finance, human resource and administrative matters providing guidance on all operational submissions for the approval of the Head of Office; briefs office staff on financial, human resource and administrative policies and procedures providing authoritative advice; provides technical guidance and oversight to junior Operations staff in-country offices and swiftly resolves operational issues.
- Advises on the applicability of new policy directives to field office operations. Makes substantive recommendations on improving systems and internal controls, planning and restructuring and resolution of sensitive issues and problems, taking into account the prevailing conditions in the locality.
- Collaborates with senior Programme Officers and country office staff providing creative problem-solving in support of programming activities while maintaining sound internal operational controls.
- Represents the office in meetings with local banks and administrative suppliers; negotiates locally issued contracts as well as in meetings with other UN Agencies to coordinate operational matters and activities, including harmonization of the UN common system.
- Coordinates promptly with the Country Office, the Head of Office, Programme Officers, and other staff in the country office for security-related issues and emergency operations. Provides operational support to emergency preparedness and emergencies. Informs and updates all staff members in the country office on security-related issues and emergency operations.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have
- An Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required: Business Administration, Economics, Procurement, Logistics, or Financial Management.
- A minimum of eight years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: procurement, financial management, human resources management, administration, audit, ICT or other relevant areas.
- Experience in an emergency duty station is an asset.
- A minimum of 3 years of international experience holding positions with similar complexity is preferred”.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is Not for Nigerian Nationals.
- Company- LemFi
Job Title: AML Operations Associate
- The role of AML Operations Associate, reporting to the Customer Due Diligence Manager, is a fully remote position within LemFi’s global Compliance team.
- In this role, you should have general knowledge of standard global AML/CFT compliance program requirements and best practices.
- The ideal candidate should have a background of three years in an AML compliance operational role involving simplified or enhanced due diligence (EDD), transaction monitoring, and general case investigations related to red flag behaviours or suspicious activities.
- Important note: This role will require occasional rotating evening and/or weekend shifts. You must be willing to fulfil this, if assigned.
- Ability to apply risk based knowledge when approving customer requests;
- Ensure tracking logs are updated;
- Provide management updates and data metrics on compliance operational tasks;
- Escalate concerns to Compliance Management;
- Perform enhanced due diligence on higher-risk customers and provide recommendations on the customer relationship to the Compliance Officer;
- Be a key point of contact and lead on the firm’s partner due diligence program;
- Engage in cross-functional responsibilities and assist the Compliance Officers where needed;
- Actively develop and maintain knowledge of AML and criminal trends, methods and typologies, and subsequently applying these to the assessment of customer identification, verification, and behavioural data to identify unusual activity;
- University Degree or equivalent experience;
- 3 years experience in an AML operational role at a fintech or financial institution;
- Experience with daily AML operational responsibilities such as KYC and ID verification, EDD, and transaction monitoring clearing and decisioning;
- Risk based decision making
- The ability to act independently and self motivate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or Google Sheets;
- Excellent analytical, investigative, verbal and written communication skills, particularly in English;
- Exceptional organizational skills and fine attention to detail;
- Ability to balance competing priorities on a daily basis, take ownership of work product in the absence of continuous guidance, and consistently deliver results;
- Adaptability to global operational needs and ability to work in a rapidly changing business and regulatory environment.
Who you are:
- You are a motivated and energetic person who would thrive in a fintech startup environment like ours.
- The teams here at LemFi are passionate about their work and fields of expertise but also lend hands-on cross-functional responsibilities to ensure the success of the company and the satisfaction of our clientele.
- Company- Marriott International
Job Title: Chief Engineer
- Manages all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection.
- Accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements.
- Leads the emergency response team for all facility issues.
Core Work Activities
Managing Property Operations and Engineering Budgets:
- Supervises Engineering in the absence of the Director of Engineering.
- Assists in managing the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems.
- Maintains and operates equipment at optimum effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- Establishes and manages an effective rooms maintenance program.
- Ensures compliance with all Engineering departmental policies, standards and procedures.
- Manages department’s controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, and furnishings.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
- Recommend or arrange for additional services such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment.
- Supervises the day to day operations of Engineering.
Maintaining Property Standards:
- Maintains accurate logs and records as required.
- Assists in effectively planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service:
- Handles guest problems and complaints effectively.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality by exemplifying excellent customer service and creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Helps establish priorities for total property maintenance needs.
- Ensures on-going communication occurs in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives, awareness of expectations and recognition of exemplary performance.
Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities:
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees.
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Provides feedback to employees based on observation of service behaviors.
- Supervises employee’s ability to execute departmental and property emergency procedures.
- Reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Solicits employee feedback.
- Helps ensure regulatory compliance to facility regulations and safety standards.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
- 2-year Degree from an accredited university in Building and Construction, Engineering, Mechanics, or related major; 2 years experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/electrical/plumbing.
- Company- Canonical
Job Title: Cloud Field Engineer – EMEA
- Help global companies embrace the latest private cloud infrastructure, Linux and cloud native operations, and open source applications. Our team applies expert insights to real-world customer problems, enabling the enterprise adoption of Linux Ubuntu, OpenStack, Kubernetes and a wide range of associated technology.
- This role has very diverse responsibilities. The team members are Linux and cloud solutions architects for our customers, designing private and public cloud solutions fitting their workload needs.
- They are the cloud consultants who work hands-on with the technologies by deploying, testing and handing over the solution to our support or managed services team at the end of a project.
- They are also software engineers who use Python to develop Kubernetes operators and Linux open source infrastructure-as-code.
- The people who love this role are developers who like to solve customer problems through architecture, presentations and training.
- Location: This role will be based remotely in the EMEA region.
What your day will look like:
- Work across the entire Linux stack, from kernel, networking, storage, to applications
- Work in Python to design and deliver open source code
- Architect cloud infrastructure solutions like OpenStack, Kubernetes, Ceph, Hadoop and Spark either On-Premises or in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Coach and develop your colleagues where you have insights
- Grow a healthy, collaborative engineering culture in line with the company values
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Global travel up to 25% of time for internal and external events
What we are looking for in you:
- University Degree in Computer Science or related Software Engineering expertise
- You have sound knowledge of cloud computing concepts & technologies, such as Kubernetes, Openstack, AWS, GCP, Azure, Ceph, etc.
- You have practical knowledge of Linux and networking
- You have Intermediate to Advanced level of Python programming skills
- You are a dynamic person who loves to jump in new projects and interact with people
- You have a demonstrated drive for continual learning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English)
- You have great organisational skills and follow-up reliably on commitments
- (Optional) You speak a second language – French, German, Italian, Arabic or Spanish
What we offer you
- We consider geographical location, experience, and performance in shaping compensation worldwide. We revisit compensation annually (and more often for graduates and associates) to ensure we recognise outstanding performance.
- In addition to base pay, we offer a performance-driven quarterly bonus. We provide all team members with additional benefits, which reflect our values and ideals. We balance our programs to meet local needs and ensure fairness globally.
- Distributed work environment with twice-yearly team sprints in person – we’ve been working remotely since 2004!
- Personal learning and development budget of USD 2,000 per year
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual holiday leave
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunity to travel to new locations to meet colleagues from your team and others
- Priority Pass for travel and travel upgrades for long haul company events
What you’ll learn:
- OpenStack and Kubernetes infrastructure
- Linux Ubuntu and networking knowledge
- Wide range of open source applications and skills
- Work directly with customers in a range of different businesses
- Real-life and hands-on exposure to a wide range of emerging technologies and tools
- Company – Ascentech Services Limited
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (North, South-east, South-west, South-south)
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Having in-depth knowledge of Inverter, batteries, UPS & Solar products
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Engineering in Electrical or Electronics Marketing, Sales
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience handling sales for a region in the same industry ( Inverter, battery, UPS, Solar)
- Managing dealer network.
- Market expansion & penetration
- Finding opportunities for brand development in the assigned region.
- Identifying the competitor’s new product and ensuring our products are positioned properly.
- Good Presentation skill for Corporate clients
- Managing corporate clients, hotels, schools and other industry
- Managing B2B & B2C sales.
- Handling region of at least 4-5 states.
- Traveling – open to travel aggressively in assigned region.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Having knowledge of Excel, Word and PPT
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team.
Area Of Coverage:
- Abuja (Abuja, Kogi, Niger, Nasarrawa, Benue, Platue)
- Kano (Kano, Kastina, Zamfara, Sokoto, jigawa, Bauchi, Kaduna, Borno)
- Ibadan (Oyo Ogun Osun Kwara Ekiti Ondo)
- Lagos ( Lagos Oyo Ogun Osun Kwara Ekiti Ondo)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title “Regional Sales Manager (North, South-east, South-west, South-south)” and their Preferred location as the subject of mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Company: MTN Nigeria
Job Title: Data Scientist – Enterprise Business
- Apply strong expertise in machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next-generation advanced analytics engines and services.
- Collaborate with translators to define technical problem statements and hypotheses to test; develop efficient and accurate analytical models that mimic business decisions.
- Build high-quality data pipelines that drive analytic solutions.
- Design, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ETL principles and business goals.
- Design, create, test, and implement complex models and algorithms that drive analytical solutions throughout the organization.
- Conduct advanced statistical and other analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance.
- Collaborate with translators and understand business problems to implement scalable and sustainable solutions.
- Coordinate with MIS, digital specialists, and data engineers to deliver holistic analytical solutions.
- Support translators in communicating the design, functioning, and output of the analytical models and solutions developed.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Ensure timely analysis and testing for regular maintenance of solutions over time.
- First Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related disciplines
- Certification in machine learning, data engineering, data science, or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience, with experience working with others:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a statistical and/or data science/business intelligence role
- Understanding of big data technologies.
- Experience with programming is required, including R, Python, SQL, and PySpark.
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/optimization, and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, Arena, etc.) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of predictive analysis: predictive modeling, machine learning, and data mining
- Experience in aggregating and transforming data, exploring and manipulating data, creating training and inference pipelines, and building and validating models
- Experience working with basic visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with a strong desire to work in cross-functional teams.
- Openness to working in agile environments with multiple stakeholders
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Company: United Purpose
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Sustainable Rural drinking Water Initiative in Nigeria (SURWIN) Project
- We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and results-oriented Project Coordinator to lead the implementation of the Sustainable Rural Drinking Water Initiative in Nigeria (SURWIN) Project in Benue State Nigeria.
- The project is aimed at improving the health of rural populations in Benue State by providing access to year-round sources of safe drinking water, and promoting improved hygiene and sanitation practices. It is looking at professionalizing water point maintenance services by strengthening the capacities of local technicians (LAMs) collaborating with WASH institutions to monitor the performances of these service providers and building capacities of participating communities to ensure transparent financial management of water infrastructures.
- The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of the SURWIN Project including timely implementation of project activities, capacity building, stakeholder engagement, team management, monitoring and evaluation, financial planning and management, and communication with stakeholders at the all levels.
- The position requires familiarity with the context in which the project is being implemented, experience in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) systems, knowledge of the roles of Local Area Mechanics, ability to collaborate with Village Level Operations and Maintenance (VLOM) units of LGAs, state and national as well as knowledge of the national Roadmap for Water Quality Management and Guidelines for Rural Drinking Water Quality Monitoring and Surveillance. The role requires a capacity for critical thinking and adaptation based on learnings and findings during the implementation period. The Project Manager will report to the Country Director and is expected to coordinate closely with the Global WASH Advisory team.
- The project is aiming at promoting preventive maintenance and Service Level Agreement to move from one-shot repairs to a more planned approach of sustainable access to water. It will imply collaborating closely with Local Area Mechanics (LAMs) to promote their services but also ensuring the quality of service provided. It will also imply working with WASH units (VLOM units) at the state and LGA level to improve monitoring of performances of LAMs and follow-up of conditions of water points and evolution of functionality. The project will still reinforce the capacities of communities to improve transparency and to have the capacity to pay service providers, we will be moving from a CBM (Community-Based Management) approach only.
- Plan, design and ensure delivery of project activities in line with the Project scope of work and Self Help Africa Operations Guideline.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders at all levels including community partners, local government, private sector actors, state and national government, Vitol, Head Office and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and ensure planned activities are implemented as per the project’s design and budget allocations.
- Provide strategic and technical support including in terms of M&E capacities to field teams, community partners, and other stakeholders to ensure on-time implementation of project activities
- Ensuring quality of delivery: proper evaluation of needs, proper rehabilitation of water points, proper organization of workshops and implementation of what will be agreed during the workshop, promotion of preventative approach and support to stakeholders for professional maintenance services
- Coordinate the development/identification of training modules SBCC (Social Behavior Change Communication), (Information, Education and Communication) and promotional materials.
- Coordinate and provide support to the MEAL team for the tracking and monitoring of progress, data collection, database administration, documentation of the project’s impacts and results, and M&E-related coordination at all levels as required.
- Engage with the Global Advisory team and other WASH Project Managers for cross-learning and support.
- Conduct regular visits to fields, documentation on field activities including project’s impacts and results, and submit reports to the line manager timely.
- Ensure health safety and security measures during facilitation of activities at all levels
- Other duties as assigned by the line manager and HO management.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Planning, Implementation, and Budget Management:
- Prepare and implement activity plans keeping coherent links with the project scope of work and budget.
- Develop participatory assessment tools to inform implementation and training strategies.
- Maintain progress tracking of field-level activities and adopt a contextual strategic approach to meet the set targets along with field teams.
- Review of the project scope of work regularly and update in accordance with learnings, stakeholder input and consultation with the project team
- Ensure that there is budgetary compliance with the grant agreement and both SHA and Donor financial and procurement policies.
- Ensure organisational and donor visibility during the implementation of activities.
Networking and Coordination:
- Conduct in-person outreach with potential partners, project stakeholders, community leaders, and others representing the organisation, the project, its activities and goals.
- Provide strategic and technical support to field teams in building and maintaining cohesive coordination with the local government authorities, States and national government’s line Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), and community partners.
- Coordinate with international partners including donors, Head Office and other WASH Project Managers.
- Represent the project team for SHA in external forums
Strengthening and Capacity Building of Local Technicians and WASHCOM Groups:
- Support Project stakeholders at all levels, and the WASH Unit in developing a training guide to facilitate WASH activities in the communities.
- Tailor SBCC and IEC materials to local and project contexts in coordination with stakeholders at all levels.
- Provide technical support to field teams in designing and conducting capacity-building activities for Local Technicians and WASHCOMs as per the capacity development plan.
Knowledge Management, Monitoring, Reporting and Documentation:
- Provide support and work with the MEAL Coordinator in tracking of activity progress, and timely collection of quantitative and qualitative information from the fields through coordination with field teams, and other counterparts, when required.
- Review data and learnings from project implementation, analyse findings, and make recommendations for adaptation and refinement of the project scope of work.
- Coordinate the MEAL team’s efforts to document the project’s achievements, results, learnings and impacts.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports along with case studies and learning documents.
Team Management and Safeguarding:
- Supervise and guide the project team (Field Technical Officer and facilitator), implement performance planning and tracking for team members.
- Ensure coordination and teamwork and cohesive team spirit among the field team’s members
- Maintain periodic/schedule coordination and project progress review meetings with the field team members, and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure safeguarding at all levels of project implementation.
- Establish feedback response mechanisms across communities of implementation.
- Internal: Programmes, MEAL, Finance
- External: Vitol, Government, NGOs, and other stakeholders.
Education and Other Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Water and Sanitation, Geology, Engineering, Public Health Rural Development, Social Sciences or a field related to WASH.
- ICT skills, and proficiency in using MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Respect for cultural diversity and gender sensitivity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- At least 7 years of working experience with INGO/NGO in a similar or equivalent position.
- Experience in the field of WASH systems strengthening, Village Level Operations and Maintenance (VLOM).
- Strong expertise in hand pump maintenance and rehabilitation
- Experience in the development of high-standard SBCC and IEC material, training modules, and promotional material.
- Experience in community development especially empowerment and leadership development of community groups.
- Proven experience with projects requiring strong M&E
- Experience in working with culturally diverse teams.
- Project management and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Understanding of WASH interventions
- Communication, networking, facilitation and community mobilisation.
- Leadership, problem-solving and decision-making.
- Organizational development.
- Reporting and documentation.
- Written and oral proficiency in English and relevant local language (Tiv, pidgin English etc) is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (not more than 4 pages) and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- In the cover letter (not more than 2 pages), please ensure to explain the following:
- Why you are applying for the position
- How do your skills and experiences meet the job’s specification
- When will you be able to take up the position if successful.
- Company: Ascentech Services Limited
Job Title: Medical Doctor
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Any other assigned duties.
- 3 years+ working experience as a Medical Doctor
- Passionate and willingness to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Mid-Level Jobs at: PalmPay, Sujimoto Construction Limited, LifeBank, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Hazon Holdings.
- Company: PalmPay
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Are you a marketing maestro with a flair for fintech? Join our dynamic team as a Marketing Manager and bring your fintech expertise to the table. If you’ve led successful teams in the Merchant Acquiring Business, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies for our fintech products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business goals.
- Craft and oversee creative marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Leverage data and market insights to make informed decisions and optimize marketing efforts.
- Manage and mentor a team of marketing professionals, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Drive brand awareness, customer engagement, and lead generation through various channels.
- Analyze marketing performance and ROI to continuously improve campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with fintech industry trends and regulatory changes to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in marketing within the fintech industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the Merchant Acquiring Business and successful project leadership.
- Proficiency in data-driven marketing and marketing automation tools.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Results-oriented and creative thinker with a passion for fintech.
- Competitive compensation and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunity to shape marketing strategies in a dynamic fintech environment.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- Collaborative and innovative work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you’re ready to bring your fintech marketing experience to a forward-thinking company and have led successful projects in the Merchant Acquiring Business, apply now.
- Company: Sujimoto Construction Limited
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
About the job
- We are currently looking for a Head/Manager in Sales and Marketing with a banking background.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong people management skills, and the ability to formulate strategic marketing plans to drive sales and meet targets.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans to meet target.
- Team management and performance monitoring of sales day to day activities.
- Identify potential clients and persuade them to close deals.
- Drafting detailed weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximize sales opportunities.
- Develop sales and distribution policies that reflect the company’s goals.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance.
- Provide input on sales incentive structure and key performance indicators to help monitor targets.
- Review sales team performance by analyzing performance reports.
- Candidates should possess HND / B.Sc Degrees
- 10+ years of relevant sales experience with any banking sector.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales and marketing principles and practices.
- Excellent mentoring and ability to manage people.
- Strength in problem-solving, and issue-resolution.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and meet targets.
- Strong sales with business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Company: LifeBank
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Function of the Role
- The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting LifeBank Nigeria and its products to hospitals.
- She/he will build market positions for LifeBank Nigeria by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/he will work to retain and grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank Nigeria’s products and services.
- Work with the lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule in assigned territory
- Prepare and follow up on territorial sales forecasts on weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per customer segment.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Regularly follow up with active and signed hospitals to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in assigned particular area.
- Expert level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Biological and Medical Sciences or Marketing.
- 1 – 3 years experience in direct sales
- Experience in the medical or Pharma industry is a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good organisation skills and results driven
- Highly Self motivated
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- Health Insurance, Pension, Airtime/Data Allowance, monthly logistics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Company: First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Marketing Service Coordinator, Digital Campaign Management
- Support development of Digital Marketing strategy
- Own marketing efforts across digital channels from planning through design, execution and monitoring to deliver marketing and business unit objectives
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all engagement with campaign management vendors
- Direct strategy for campaign targeting for all digital channels (web, email, display, mobile, search, social etc.)
- Obtain appropriate approvals throughout the campaign development process including concept, creative execution, and compliance.
- Work with Content Development team and external agencies to develop digital campaign contents
- Brief external agencies including creative, digital and media planning agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief
- Oversee campaign execution and manage performance against agreed campaign activity
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Develop social media strategy and implement social media plan/initiatives
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all engagement with social media vendors
- Work with the Strategic Planning Lead to develop social media KPIs & Metrics
- Develop and manage guidelines for social strategies for FirstBank’s products
- Coordinate activities of the Social Media Officers / Army
- Leverage social listening to protect FirstBank brand and leverage listening insights on brand perception and customer characteristics and preferences to inform overall customer experience
- Oversee development of social media messaging calendars and monitor calendar execution
- Monitor social media performance and develop action plan for continuous improvement.
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage or the relevant
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, TeleComs industry will be an added advantage.
- Company: Hazon Holdings
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Company: Wakanow
Job Title: Director of Operation
- The Director of Operations will manage and control diverse business operations, secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Provide leadership in identifying, assessing and managing operational needs for Wakanow.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing initiatives to aid business growth and smooth operating procedures.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance, processes of direction and control to ensure that business objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization’s resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of operations.
- Measuring the efficiency of Wakanow’s operational processes and taking steps to improve them.
- Partnering with other senior management to accomplish short and long-term operational goals.
- Translate strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of operating standards, industry trends, emerging solutions, and best practices
- Measuring the efficiency of Wakanow’s operational processes and taking steps to improve them
- Developing and controlling all operational budgets to ensure that the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters and maintain the financial strength of the company.
- Share knowledge, mentor, and educate employees with regard to the company’s vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Develop, track, and control measures to keep track of performance across all businesses.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed updates and forecasts.
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Company: Fadac Resources and Services Limited
Job Title: Finance / Admin Officer
- Support in managing the financial affairs of the Company, including management and statutory accounts together with longer-term financial projections and ensure the existence and adequacy of efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms
- Ensure the preparation and communication of timely, accurate, and useful financial and management reports for investors and/or lending institutions and management on a periodic/ad-hoc basis.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g. regulatory organizations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc.
- Handles the prompt administration of monthly payrolls, staff allowances and benefits and oversees tax remittance, payment of insurance premiums and other statutory fees
- Prepares periodic (i.e., quarterly, yearly etc.) management accounts, financial projections, and other relevant financial reports, in consultation with the Financial Controller, for presentation to the Board of Directors and Investing/Funding bodies.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information, analyzing competitors, and market trends, predicting future financial trends and developing long-term business plans.
- Undertake general admin tasks.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Membership of a relevant Professional body (Local or International) e.g., the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or its equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Company: CFAO Motors Nigeria
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with IFRS principles
- Liaise with our Financial Manager and Accounting Manager to improve financial procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and expertise in financial reporting and analysis
- Experience managing an accounting team
- Thorough understanding of financial and management accounting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to lead and work collaboratively
- Expertise in using accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- Professional accounting certification such as ACCA, ICAN, or CPA required
- Experience working in the automobile industry is a plus
- Company: Jubaili Bros
Job Title: Senior Sales and Operations Officer
About the job
- To manage the sales team’s work by planning and coordinating among them, setting their sales targets, reviewing prices as per lists for customers, analyzing sales reports, implementing market surveying and studies, and following on sales process completion, to increase the company’s sales, ensure effective communication with the clients and eventually ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify potential opportunities for optimization while managing the necessary feasibility assessment of ideas using rough assumptions/proxies for key value drivers.
- Provide recommendations to the Area manager on potential micro developments that will add value to the overall strategy to identify and proactively plan to exploit these opportunities.
- Identify and align route to market plans for new products and advise the possibility of market entry by region and channel.
- Proactively network with potential clients to collect data about the prevailing market trends.
- Ensure that all analyses, recommendations, and reports are prepared timely and accurately to meet business requirements, policies, and standards, and submitted to the Area Manager.
- Set sales targets for the sales team, in collaboration with the Branch Manager.
- Analyse sales reports by comparing hit rates vs. given offers, reviewing reasons for lost sales, and devising plans for the sales team to win the deals.
- Seek new markets and projects by performing market research and feasibility studies as necessary, and participate in penetration strategies to attain big projects.
- Supervise the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers by following up to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by distributing the sales force to visit stands and communicate with potential customers, to network and market the company’s name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
- Sustains collaborative operational alignment and synergy, to meet the stakeholders’ operational expectations. Stay abreast of strategic stock levels against short- and long-term sales and production projections, and develop supply chain and pricing strategy.
- Directs the exercise of setting performance along with the management team and ISO management representative(s), and in accordance with the corporate quality requirements.
- University Degree / HND in Business, Management, Engineering or equivalent, Master is a plus.
- 6 to 7 years experience in sales within a similar industry 2 of which should be in a supervisory role.
- Company: The Concept Group
Job Title: FCS Technical Support Officer
- The Technical Support Officer will be the first point of contact for resolving all FCS-related matters which include onboarding of new clients, resolving communication issues between hardware and software, configuring hardware, and carrying out performance analysis to determine unit/client success rate.
- Work with the Research & Development, Implementation, and Recovery & control teams in resolving more technically advanced client issues.
- Immediate support via email, phone call, chat applications, desktop connection software like TeamViewer and other relevant applications will also be required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve software and hardware issues
- Work closely with the Research & Development Techincal support officer to optimize client satisfaction
- Account setup, onboarding for new FCS clients
- Communication of updates and training clients on the solution features
- Guide clients on the usage of platform features with the use of written instructions and technical manuals.
- Communicate with client properly to quickly understand source of problem
- Resolve issues and provide accurate feedback to clients within agreed time limits
- Guide clients in resolving technical issues through a series of actions either via phone, email or chat
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Research & development, implementation etc.)
- Provide support to implementation engineers on the field based on diagnosis done to ensure seamless resolution of hardware issues
- Work closely with Research & Development, Recovery & Control, Implementation, Customer Support teams to optimize operations
- Refer to internal documentation to provide accurate technical solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged as well as prioritize and manage several technical issues open at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their platform interfaces are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare and share FCS theft analysis report periodically with clients and internal teams
- Prepare other reports like healtcheck reports, unit/client success rate report etc. for internals teams and clients accurately and on time
- Document technical knowledge and client preferences in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain cordial relationships with clients
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Electrical Electronics Engineering, IT, Computer Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year and above experience with a Technical support background.
- Interest in analyzing data to draw insights and problem-solving to ensure client satisfaction.
- Good understanding of electronics, computers systems and software platforms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Company: Ascentech Services Limited
Job Title: Procurement Engineer
- Candidates Should have experience in power transmission products, bearings, conveyor spares, industrial hoses, tools, maintenance (predictive and preventive), lubrication, seals, pumps, valves, gaskets, electric motors, gears drives, standard sand, sealing adhesives, fasteners, vulcanizing components, welding solutions, automation parts, etc .also technical support, installations, servicing, procurement services, consultancy, and surveys.
- The candidate will treat all RFQ’s requests and source for suppliers and vendors for the company.
- You will be liaising with internal departments and suppliers, analyzing and comparing product samples, and negotiating procurement contracts.
- Out competitive sourcing using Rfq on e-sourcing platforms to reduce procurement cycle time, establish transparency and traceability.
- And onboard suppliers to achieve business measures: – Identifying intermediary suppliers and eliminating 80% of intermediary suppliers. for developing and tracking standard operating procedures in procurement activities.
- Evaluate, and select vendors based on the evaluation of bids tendered.
- Tracking and ranking all suppliers on pricing, quality, and speed of response to help guide supplier choice. purchase requisitions and purchase orders
- The creation and management of supplier contracts.
- The quality of service performance of the suppliers in accordance with the company’s policies and profitability goals. and manage vendor/ supplier management database and SLA adherence tracker.
- And maintain SLAs with the sales team for turn-around time for responding to requests.
- And implement proper purchasing policies, controls, SOPs, and Processes for the department. that all requests are attended to within 48 hours. tracking of all requests via a CRM system to ensure that no request gets forgotten. for tracking and ensuring that the company wins at least 90% of quotations that they to clients.
- That the company’s supplier database is always kept secure.
- Coach, train, and mentor team members on improved and new procedures and skills.
- Informed on the latest industry techniques and methods. customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet daily goals. suppliers and maintaining long-lasting relationships with them as well as existing suppliers. quotes from different suppliers. quote comparisons and contributing to internal supplier selection based on the quotes.
- B.Sc / HND / B.ENG in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in managing machine parts
- A thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understand the business of procurement (Sourcing)
- Sound time-management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of margins when pricing
- Must have very good analytical skills (spreadsheet ninja)
- Must have very good people management and issue resolution skills
- Must be focused on order fulfillment and not just on placing orders with suppliers
- Proven experience in Customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Company: Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Job Title: Utility Manager
- The utility manageris responsible for operating and maintaining equipment at the utility equipment steam boilers, generators, air compressors, power distribution equipment, water treatment plant, effluent treatment plant etc. to ensure quality service delivery.
- Manages Utility equipment like steam boilers, generators, air compressors, power distribution equipment, water treatment plant, effluent treatment plant etc. to ensure quality service delivery.
- Maintain all equipment under utilities to ensuring availability and reliability minimizing down time.
- Maintain and operate the CO2 plant and associated supply networks points as per specification.
- Carry out equipment monitoring as per checklist, document findings and recommend actions to be taken. Write equipment shift operation report.
- Lubricate equipment as specified in the lubrication chart and documentation. Clean and wash all stains on equipment after lubrication
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental management system, and occupational Health and Safety practices in all line activities.
- Monitor and ensure CCPs critical limits are not exceeded at the Dominik Hunter and Filler. Monitoring of control points, PRPs and oPRPs in beverage manufacture process to prevent food safety related hazards.
- Perform condition-based maintenance on all utility equipment using CMMS. (SAP-PM)
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 5 – 7 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a beverage bottling company in a managerial capacity.
- Experienced in budgeting and people management
- Knowledge of bottling operations: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety
- CMRP CERTIFICATION or similar Engineering certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in plant manufacturing operations, project planning & implementation
- Good understanding of HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good understanding of GMP and GHK (5S) standards
- Good oral communication, influencing and relationship skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Company: Alpha Mead Group
Job Title: Interface & Support Officer
- Engage and liaise with key support units
- Provide first-level support for Computerized Maintenance Management System, (CMMS) administration
- Track and Monitor CMMS compliance
- Drive monthly project site reporting
- Coordinate disbursement/retirement of float
- Review and analyze the performance of the site float
- Provide support to users for applicable problems and solutions.
- Adds, modifies, and grants user access to CMMS. Performs system set-up configuration including permissions levels, user codes, and grid development.
- Develop equipment hierarchy and ensure accuracy.
- Review data for adherence to hierarchy and errors prior to uploading or input of data.
- B.Sc. in Estate Management, Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering field
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in facility management set up.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of Computer Management MMS is compulsory
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Good reporting and administrative writing skill
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification such as IFM, PFM, IFMA etc. will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Company: Baker Hughes, a GE company
Job Title: Junior Mechanical Field Specialist – Industrial & Energy Technology (IET)
- Our Industry Energy Technology team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy.
- We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
- This role works at a field site, providing quality service to the customer.
- Job role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow up activities.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used.
As a Junior Field Service Specialist after an intense Training Program, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical direction for activities to internal teams and skilled labor to ensure safety, compliance, and quality.
- Overseeing, overhaul, troubleshooting and commissioning of our rotating equipment’s and products at customer sites
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed, and completed according to company standards
- Properly manage company digital tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings.
- Under direct supervision (On The Job Training REQUIRED) receives and follows specific detailed instructions.
- Learns and assist other crew members during the Installation and/or Maintenance activities in Field at Customer Sites
- Being responsible to learn how to execute maintenance/installation of IET rotating equipment and assist the others crew members in performing the assigned scope of work.
- Primarily interacting with assigned MENTOR or direct supervisor and other specialists/supervisors in the group.
- Executing all required responsibilities safely and as instructed by direct supervisors and following all IET Gas Technology Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Mechanical Technical Degree or Engineering Degree.
- Have experience in a mechanical role in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar)
- Have limited knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Have good Mechanical attitude.
- Have ability to read technical drawings and schematics.
- Have excellent verbal and written English, a second language is desirable.
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction (Domestic & International), including offshore facilities
- Have ability to work well and communicate with others.
- Hold a valid passport and valid driver’s license.
- Eligible for a TWIC card
Work in a Way that Works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working With Us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working For You
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
GRADUATE ENTRY JOBS
- Company: Lafarge Africa Plc
Job Title: Mobile Plant Operator
- The Mobile Plant operator is responsible for operating, loading, hauling, monitoring and dumping all Mobile Equipments used for all mining operations.
- Responsible for operating Mobile Equipment as a multi-skill or a unitary operator
- Carry out Pre start Work-by inspection of mobile Equipment before Operating
- Work With Supervisors at closing all Gaps with respect to the Quarry Operations
- Adhere to all LAP Safety Health, safety and environmental standards.
- Work With the Quarry team as a unit, and ensuring that he aligns with the global direction of leadership, as per the tasks Prescribed to be done
- Attend all scheduled meetings for which he is invited
- This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to perform duties outside of this as operationally required
- Safety compliance.
- % reduction of repetitive failures
- Equipment ownership.
- Compliance with Integrated Management System best practice
Education / Experience
- Minumim SSCE / O’ Level with 5 credits including Maths and English.
- Minimum of 5 Years post qualification experience
- Machine Main System knowledge
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Health and Safety awareness, Inspection and understanding of machine
- Fully understand the machine operation parameters (speed, pressures and temperatures), can monitors dials and indicators and do relevant adjustment and drilling systems,
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer Skills especially Excel, word, PowerPoint and email applications
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Tact and tolerant
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to set deadlines
- Resilient and Motivated
Leadership and Managerial Abilities:
- Excellent management skills and ability to organize and plan effectively to meet both short and long range goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple project plans successfully and simultaneously.
- Ability to motivate individuals and teams
- Able to coach and direct a diverse team.
- Company: Dangote Group
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- First Degree in Social and Management Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Computer Science.
- Must have at least a second-class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and the Application Closing Date.
- Must be 28 years old or younger.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Company: Aspom Travel Agency
Job Title: Fresh Graduate
- Candidate must possess a B.Sc in any field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Candidate must have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must possess strong learning ability.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication.
- Company: Zipline
Title: Graduate Talent Program – Administrative Support
About You and The Role
- Our graduate talent program gives local youth the necessary skills for employment in the field of instant logistics. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market.
- Do you want to not only make a difference in your community but around the world? Zipline is looking for someone to provide administrative and clerical support to the country operations.
- You will be crucial to our business, ensuring we are driving our mission forward and that our teams are running as smoothly as they can to deliver every life-saving package as efficiently as possible.
- This role will be based in Abuja, Nigeria and will require occasional travel between our different centers in Nigeria.
- Zipline believes access to medical care should not depend on your GPS coordinates. We are at the forefront of a logistics revolution, using autonomous aircraft to deliver just-in-time, lifesaving medical supplies on 3 continents around the world right now, 7 days a week. Are you interested in building a system that 200 million people will depend on with their lives?
What You’ll Do
- Manage the General Manager’s calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate appointments.
- Prepare and distribute documents, reports, and presentations as needed.
- Maintain and organize office files, records, and documents.
- Draft, proofread, and edit correspondence, emails, and other communications on behalf of Country Operations.
- Serve as a liaison between the GM and internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and accurate dissemination of information to relevant parties.
- Arrange travel itineraries, including flights, accommodations, and transportation for executives.
- Prepare travel expense reports and reconcile receipts.
- Prepare meeting agendas, materials, and presentations.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and distribute meeting notes.
- Coordinate logistics for in-person and virtual meetings, including room setup and technology arrangements.
- Maintain and update contact lists, and databases of all external stakeholders
- Assist with data entry and basic data analysis tasks.
- Assist with various projects and initiatives as assigned by the GM.
- Conduct research and gather information to support decision-making.
- Handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) and build strong relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Work as part of a global team across multiple time zones, countries, and languages.
What You’ll Bring
- Diploma or HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Office Management, or related fields.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience with providing stellar customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to use G-Suite
- Willingness to travel about 50% of the time
- Must be based in Abuja and eligible to work in Nigeria.