A. Logistics & Supply Chain
Job Title: Chief Growth Officer
- Create and drive the company’s growth strategy
- Develop market-level strategies to support new market entry, expansion and business model design
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize growth opportunities
- Execute partnerships with public sector partners across emerging markets
Requirements (MSC in)
- Marketing and sales
- Health-related courses
- Business Administration
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the medical, impact or logistics industry particularly in the public sector
- Experience with non-governmental agencies in the development sector
How To Apply- kindly send your C.V and necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link: https://grabjobs.co/nigeria/job/full-time/logistics-supply-chain/chief-growth-officer-2908394?utm_source=linkedInXML
- Company: Moove
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Lagos
About The Role
- We are looking for a fast-thinking, people-building, mobility operations expert to join our Marketing team to democratize vehicle ownership in Nigeria.
- The Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Marketing – Africa and will develop in-market plans for market entry, product awareness, and driver-partner engagements.
- Our ideal candidate must have considerable experience building, leading, and managing teams at a mid-scale level.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in marketing strategy formulation, forecasting, reporting, as well as a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies, and leading teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop specific regional marketing strategies and go-to-market plans to launch new products.
- Build Moove’s brand equity and sustain this progressively as operations scale across the region.
- Ensure operational excellence in executions while managing project teams to drive growth.
- Drive local activation and ensure positive ROI on all brand engagements including showcase events, partnerships, field activities, etc.
- A good first degree in a relevant field (Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or related field).
- A minimum of 6 years experience and at least 2 years in a middle management role.
- Experience in the Mobility and Tech industry.
- Start-up Experience.+9
Click here to Apply: https://mooveafrica.teamtailor.com/jobs/1180847-marketing-manager\
2. Company: ADEXEN
Job Title: Head of Marketing (Lagos)
Responsibilities include developing strategic marketing plans and overseeing the implementation of plans and activities to ensure achievement of business goals.
– He will also be responsible for the projects required to deliver the sales strategy.
– The incumbent must demonstrate visible leadership and role modeling in Health & Safety (H&S) and Diversity & Inclusion (D&I).
– Prepare, articulate & implement the Marketing Plan as per Group Management cycle, input into Country Business Plan & strategic decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field of study
– MBA is a plus
– 10-15 years’ experience in a senior Sales and Marketing position within an international organization.
3. Company: Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University
Job Title: Head, Corporate Marketing and Communications
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing campaigns
- Design and implement annual campaigns directed at Top of the Mind Awareness
(TOMA), marketing and lead generation, thought leadership, etc.
- Conduct Top of the Funnel (TOTF) research and surveys on brand perception, TOMA, distinctiveness, market needs, etc.
- Thought Leadership activities
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
Membership of relevant professional organisations. e.g. CIM, APCON, IABC
Minimum of 8 years work experience 5 of which must be within PR, Media, or Marketing Communications.
Apply here: Interested and qualified should click on this link to apply (Copy and paste link in your browser) – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWvAdX72bOof40yzGp6Oo7te6WJwTgEtKscAtzJ-qqNGQ-PA/viewform?usp=pp_url
4. Company: Mondelez International
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Delivering results
- Marketing preferably in the fast-moving consumer goods sector
- Our brands and business with a clear understanding of our consumers
- Delivering results autonomously and influencing stakeholders
- Analytical skills and a creative mindset—a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Presenting a story in an inspiring and convincing manner
- Project management from design to completion with an action orientation
C. Remote Working
- Company: Reliance HMO Job Title: Head of Marketing (B2B)
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Define and manage the marketing and branding strategy to position Reliance Health as a top-of-mind healthcare company insurer for decision makers across all our business lines, as well as other stakeholders in the healthcare landscape
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to support our branding strategy
- Manage the communications with our customers, regulators and other stakeholders
- You have at least 10 years in leading B2B Marketing Communications, Branding or Public Relations
- You have strong media relationships and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Proven experience managing and leading teams building relevant content for PR / client communication / advertising campaigns
- Strong data driven decision making skills and result-oriented mindset to achieve ambitious goals.
- Company: eRecruiter
Job Title: Head of Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a leadership position in a Software Engineering role.
- At least 7+ years of experience in software development space
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Experience in recruiting Engineers, Testers and contributors.
- Leading the team through management and mentorship.
- Contributing to recruitment activities.
- Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
- Recommending technological developments and improvements on efficiency.
D. International Organisations
- Company: IntraHealth International
Job Title: ASAP Capacity Advisor Financial Management and Compliance
Job Description: The incumbent will be responsible for supporting LIPs to improve their grant management, financial management, internal control system, fraud detection and prevention, procurement, financial sustainability, compliance with USG rules and regulations, procedures, standard provisions and reporting requirements financial resources. S/he is responsible for ensuring the effective use of donor resources to meet project goals, strengthening the financial systems of local partners, including budgeting, monitoring, forecasting, as well as all legal, audit and contractual compliance.
S/he will also provide virtual TA to improve financial management and compliance to local partners.
How to Apply: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/INT1028/JobBoard/e2116091-25aa-2eb8-64d2-db11ee75b469///OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=530671e6-8541-4693-ab43-591eedbdd77f&utm_source=LINKEDIN&utm_medium=referrer
- Company: ACTION CONTRE LA FAIM
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Under the supervision of the Area Coordinator, you are in charge of the proper implementation and completion of integrated humanitarian emergency response project with components of WASH, FSL, Health and Nutrition. The person will be responsible for the overall management of the project specific scope, planning, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination, staffing, reporting and delivering of all contractual requirements for the project. The project will be implemented across several geographical locations in Borno and Yobe state.
must hold a master degree in project management, social sciences, health and nutrition and/or development.
You have experience at a senior level in managing multi-sectorial integrated humanitarian project specifically WASH, Health, Nutrition, Food Security and Livelihoods. You have excellent management, organizational, motivational and leadership skills.
E. Management & Finance
- Company: Mastercard Foundation
Job Title: Program Partner, MSME Finance
Reporting to the Program Lead, MSME Finance, the Partner will work collaboratively to manage a portfolio of existing programs in the Financial services/Financial Inclusion sector and Creative Industries. The Program Partner, MSME Finance will also serve as a member to support the development of country strategies.
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Support and contribute to the ongoing definition and development of Country Office strategies and expansion. This work could include conducting due diligence of potential partners and projects, reviewing project design and appropriate documentation, reporting and data collection as well as budget reviews.
- Identify challenges and opportunities facing MSMEs, including those in the Creative sector that can be unlocked through education, labour, and financial systems to drive job growth.
- Manage current and future programs as appropriate; and distill learnings for Foundation staff.
- Provide perspective and expertise on emerging issues and trends in youth employment, MSME sector and entrepreneurship growth in Africa.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Business, Development Economics and/or Financial Inclusion.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience within banking, consulting, research and/or international development organizations. Relevant experience in financing and non-financial support to MSMEs or new enterprises is required.
- Strong understanding of MSME segments (from early-stage startups to growth-stage SMEs) in Africa and the systemic challenges constraining their growth, with a particularly understanding of the Nigeria context.
- Experience with MFIs, banks, or investment companies operational in Africa to finance SMEs particularly in agriculture, digital economy, and creative industries.
- Company: KPMG Nigeria
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
* Responsible for shaping overall strategy and direction that will drive sustainable growth, increase topline & bottom-line to increase value in setting the future direction of the company.
* Drive the transformation journey of the Company and build a digitalized structure and Finance Function that will drive and enhance value by using innovative insights (disruptive technologies) & harnessed data to disrupt the market & unleash new value for the Company.
* Responsible for the development of a robust operational and financial strategy and metrics tied to the overall corporate strategy and the continuous monitoring and development of control systems designed to enhance and preserve shareholders’ value.
* Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction to the Finance, Supply Chain Management, internal control and risk management functions of the company.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Economics / Banking and Finance or related field from a reputable institution.
* Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
* A minimum of 18 years’ experience
* 5 years at Board/ Senior Management position
Application Closing Date
- Company: Oscar Temple
Job Title: Chief Inspector/ Chief Internal Auditor
- Formulate, design, and implement strategies to monitor the activities and operations of ASO in line with regulatory and industry best practices.
- Develop appropriate audit policies and methodologies.
- Ensure adequate assessment of risks and controls relating to organisation-wide activities and ensure compliance with established control procedures.
- Organise and oversee the audit process and ensure timely reporting within established quality levels and according to the audit plan.
How to apply: kindly forward your CV email@example.com with job role as the subject of the mail or click here: https://oscartemple.com/jobs/chief-inspector-chief-internal-auditor/
F. Human Resources/Legal/Operations
- Company: The Space
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer / Head of Human Resources
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
* Develop systems and processes necessary for the human resource management, tracking, planning and execution of projects.
* Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly OPEX and CAPEX budgets and ensure business runs optimally within approved budget.
* Define and implement strategies and policies that will enhance operational efficiency and productivity across the business.
Job Requirements / Specifications
* BSc / BA in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
* Proven experience as Chief Operating Office, Head of HR Operations or similar role
* Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
* Good knowledge of labour legislation
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Company: Glovo Nigeria
Job Title: Head of Operations – Nigeria
* Be the owner of the operational metrics for Nigeria.
* Work closely with Regional OPS and the GM of Nigeria.
* Manage Operations Specialists (team of +5 professionals). You will hire, train and mentor them.
* Understand, deep-dive, have under control and improve the supply status to ensure we deliver operational excellence and great customer experience.
* 3+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.). Experience in on-demand is a plus.
* Experience managing high-performance teams. Inspire, coach and mentor the team to support their development and competency.
* Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar and knowledge in SQL
* Strong analytical skills and project management experience is a must.
- Company: Google
Job Title: Head of Legal
* Qualified lawyer in a Sub Saharan Africa country
* Lawyer with experience in post-qualification litigation, with commercial experience either in private practice or an in-house legal team.
* Experience leading a team, engaging with the business, and building credibility with senior management and relationships cross-functionally.
* Knowledge and understanding of both common law and civil law systems
* Qualification in the US or UK and fluent in or have working knowledge of French
* Provide expert and strategic legal advice to the company, in particular to Management, Board of Directors, Product, Commercial, PR and Public Policy/Government Relations teams in SSA.
* Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors. Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically identifying proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate such risks.
* Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas.
* Respond promptly and reliably to internal and external requests for advice, specifically with regards to litigation, regulatory inquiries, contracts, commercial regulations, IP, data protection, advertising and consumer protection as needed.
- Company: Flutterwave
- Develop and implement an effective Government Relations strategy for the area of responsibility.
- Lead the development and building of stakeholder relationships with Government regulators, businesses, and non-governmental organizations at all levels.
- Ensure that Government Relations plans are aligned with Flutterwave’s strategic business objectives
- Establish and maintain effective long-term relations with Governments and other external stakeholders at the appropriate levels.
- General understanding of the functioning of the electronic payments industry.
- Proven track record and minimum 5-7 years’ experience in all aspects of developing and implementing stakeholder relations strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of the local business and political environments in West Africa (WAMZ, UEMOA and CEMAC)
- Political acumen, and the ability to balance commercial interests and social benefits.
- Company: Oscar Temple
Job Title: Group Head – Project Management
- PMO Management
- Project Delivery
- Project Delivery Approach
- Financial and Benefits Realization
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or physical sciences discipline. An MBA will be an advantage.
Relevant professional certification, with preference for PMP and Prince 2
8 years of progressive experience, including successful management of various projects.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior level in a PMO Function within the telecommunications industry.
How to apply: share your CV to email@example.com or via https://oscartemple.com/jobs/group-head-project-management/
- Company: Willers Solutions Limited
Job Title: General Manager (Operations)
- Determine the strategic direction of a company’s manufacturing unit, setting the plan for products, processes, and factory relationships with the goal of increasing efficiency and profitability.
- Set policies and makes decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost-efficiency of plant operations.
- Implements, drives, and sustains key initiatives that support operational strategic goals.
- Monitors and evaluates workflow and assembly methods and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Create or refine systems to minimize error and bolster productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Industrial or Chemical Engineering, other Engineering or Business.
- 15 years of progressive manufacturing experience
- Strong operational experience with the ability to establish and measure KPI’s.
- Knowledge of GMP’s, ISO guidelines related to industry.
- Familiar with OSHA and HSE compliance procedures.
Link to apply: forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail or use link – https://jobsinnigeria.careers/jobs/general-manager-operations-willers-solutions-limited-2/
G. IT & Engineering
- Company: Lonza
Job Title: QA Manager: Specialist in Analytics
* Ensure the continuous implementation of the regulatory requirements and Lonza global policies in the laboratories in Visp
* Review and approval of SOPs, test methods, validation protocols /reports, transfer protocols/reports in QC
* Support the QC teams in laboratory OOX investigations to ensure GMP compliance
* Review and approval of deviations and changes concerning analytics
* M. Sc. degree in a life science discipline (PhD in analytics preferred)
* Ideally, you have gathered your first experience in a similar position
* Fluency in both German and English (written and spoken)
- Company: AppZone Group
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
- Formulation/execution of technical strategies and operations to ensure that relevant products surpass minimum standards and KPIs for security, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Definition of appropriate system designs and architectures for relevant products.
- Coordination of efforts across multiple software development teams to deliver on functional and non-functional software requirements within stipulated project timelines.
- Oversight and direct involvement in application support activities to guarantee timely resolution of application issues as stipulated in SLAs.
- Sc. and Master’s Degree from reputable universities in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management, Data Science, Mathematics or a similar related field. An MBA preferred but not compulsory.
- At least 7 years related work experience including experience working as a senior software developer or software architect for a software company and / or Fintech / Banks
- A track record of successfully delivered enterprise applications with an industry reputation for exceptional talent and proficiency in software development
- Candidate must have worked in capacity of Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Software
Application Closing Date
- Company: Google
Job Title: Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
- Experience leading engineering teams and identifying marketing opportunities in Africa.
- Professional experience in either software, hardware, or infrastructure engineering that includes technical innovation and engineering leadership.
- Experience co-creating roadmaps for cloud platforms at the CIO, CTO, or SVP of Engineering level.
- Ability to travel as required (up to 30-50%).
- Cultivate collaborative innovation with enterprises and organizations in the Africa region.
- Synthesize information from previous experience and new learnings into suggestions for new Google products and platforms.
- Inspire others internally and externally to work through difficult and disruptive endeavors through sharing experiences/learnings while a member of OCTO.
Link to Apply: https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/143340549424718534-technical-director-office-of-the-cto-google-cloud/?src=Online%2FLinkedIn%2Flinkedin_us&utm_campaign=contract&utm_medium=jobposting&utm_source=linkedin