Executive Jobs at Enyata, Engie, Glovo, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Kimberly – Clark, Microsoft, etc.
- Company: Enyata
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls
- Create and maintain outreach strategies for new lead generation method
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Managing your own pipeline, in other words: prospecting, leading meetings/Negotiation and deal closing with business stakeholder
- Negotiating and closing deals, which is the brain behind the role. You’ll be negotiating with clients daily, winning deals and bringing new revenue to Enyata
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their needs and requirements.
- Present sales and revenue forecasts to the management team
- Schedules appointments and demos for the product
- Collaborate with the sales team to bring innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- 2-4years of business development/sales experience, SaaS experience is required
- Organized, process-driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- A self-starter, who understand how to build and manage their own pipeline of opportunity
- Excellent communication skills in English, with a strong confident personality
- Experience in using CRM is required
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
- Excellent track record of meeting targets
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex deals
- Proven track record in building relationships at all level within tech companies
- Influencing and negotiating skills
To apply, visit Enyata
- Company: Reliance Health
Job title: VP – Online SME Sales
- Developing digital acquisition action plans and strategies to achieve desired sales targets.
- Building and iterating a product that fits the market requirements of the target market.
- Driving SME customer acquisition and retention with digital channels as per business objectives.
- Monitoring and analysing sales trends to identify new prospects and sales opportunities to ensure that deployed infrastructure is fully utilized.
- Conducting competitive research research to establish competitors’ strategies and developing counter measures to increase sales.
- Monitoring the completion of the end-to-end sales process – starting from client prospection to bill delivery.
- Using relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and taking appropriate actions to ensure that targets are not only met, but also exceeded.
- Tracking and providing sales performance data to support management decision-making and providing professional advice and input to develop sales plans.
- Providing expert technical advice on sales to line reports.
- Establishing and managing performance expectations of reports.
- Mentoring and coaching reports on best practices in sales and excellent performance.
- Designing, implementing, delivering and managing SME sales training program for reports, as deemed necessary.
- You possess minimum 8 years of experience in leading B2B sales within IT software/SaaS companies.
- You have extensive product marketing experience for a SaaS product, service product or web-based product.
- You have a solid understanding of the SME landscape in Nigeria.
- You have prior experience in digital B2B sales.
- You have a proven track record of meeting targets and closing deals.
- Digital marketing experience in the health insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Having a clear understanding of the Nigerian diaspora and the concept of ‘sending money back home’ is preferred.
- Prior experience within a small business accounting firm is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of business growth in Lagos is preferred.
- You possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are result-oriented and have an entrepreneurial drive
B. INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Company: Engie Energy Access
Job Title: Nigeria Credit Team Lead
- Manage Customer Finance Representatives to deliver on set targets
- Support States and Region in their work with difficult arrears clients
- Staff Coaching and training on arrears management
- Manage Alternative delivery channel of payments
- Manage additional ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Sales Managers and Customer Finance Manager Develop scalable credit portfolio maintenance and recovery process.
- Analyze credit data on sales results and develop operational plans and to address performance gaps and improvement.
- Reach all quantitative and qualitative targets set by the customer finance department on Late to first payment, bounce backs, Repossession and Momo Agents.
- Analyzing operational process and reviewing them to enhance result
- Managing and maintaining the zone at a high positive credit portfolio
- Coordinate and align with stakeholders to reduce arrears including holding recovery meetings with sales team leads.
- Performing Repossession of our Kits and visit to difficult arrears clients.
- Conduct coaching sessions on recovery activities for your team and Sales teams in the region
- Monthly performance review and training for performance improvement with the customer finance representative team within the region.
- Delivered better and seamless payment channel (Paga & Momo) to customer locations over time.
- Manage repayment Payment integration within the respective regions
- Manage an increased percentage of customers making payment via alternative delivery channels.
- Work with our customers to understand needs and provide improvement to seamless and better payment channel in the zone/region
- 2 – 3 years experience as a Recovery Officer
- Experience in leading a team
- A good proficiency of Data Analytics Tool (Tableau, SQL, Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to work with and manage a team in rural communities
- Skilled in customer relations, negotiations and problem solving.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues, cross-functional counterparts, external business partners and management team.
- HND/BSC Degree or diploma in a relevant field
- Company: Glovo
Job title: General Manager
- Lead your team to greatness
- Have full P&L responsibility and own business objectives
- Devise the long-term strategy for your country or region and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives
- Establish and maintain partnerships with partners on our platform
- Hire top talent, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
- Be informed, get involved and make things happen
- Be the legal representative of Glovo and act accordingly
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- You’re persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
- You’ve got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You’ve managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others
To apply, visit https://boards.greenhouse.io/embed/job_app?token=5111808002
- Company: Kimberly-Clark
Job title: Nigeria and East Africa Financial Controller
- Main point of contact for external auditors for providing source information and driving completion of statutory audits.
- Ensure that all government returns such as corporate income tax, VAT returns etc. are duly prepared and submitted to the authorities.
- Manage tax accounting activities and tax audits to fulfil overall compliance in the area of direct and indirect taxation with internal and external resource and expert support.
- Drive Working capital Initiatives in the business
- Capital Structure, determine the correct funding structure for the business
- Cash forecast submission and Forex forecast submission to Treasury in UK
- Maintain relationship with local banks and funding requirements
- Oversight on the InterCo and support the payment processes through LCs
- Complete responsibility for US GAAP balance sheet month end reporting process including ownership over HFM reporting to the Corporate and monthly tax computation. Manages quarterly balance sheet review meetings with the EMEA Controller
- Provide leadership to the overall corporate governance of those entities, interacting with the Local Board of Directors, Corporate Departments, and the Controller’s Office.
- Oversee Accounts Payable process through monitoring with Shared Service Centre
- Oversee Accounts Receivable process in conjunction with Shared Services Centre including Ageing of Receivables, Bad debt provision, Pricing and Rebates process etc.
- Ensure that all capital expenditures are correctly reported and accounted under US GAAP and local GAAP, the disposal of assets are recorded according to internal procedures and all assets CFI are respected
- Monthly independent review of Payroll and ensuring control and compliance in this area
- Lead finance team of 4 individuals located locally. This leadership includes assignment of tasks, hiring, performance management, training, engagement, retention and oversight, strategic leadership, and quality monitoring all to ensure both timely and accurate reporting and delivery of tasks.
- Support the development and performance of team members (both direct & indirect) by identifying and communicating performance expectations, providing feedback about performance and potential, identifying developmental needs and providing developmental opportunities in order to achieve business results and promote individual growth.
- A university qualification, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics, additional professional qualification CPA would be an asset
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant business and finance experience in a multinational context
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a team
- Proven track record within financial reporting ideally with exposure toward statutory reporting, accounting, treasury and tax in a multinational context,
- Knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS reporting gained in multinational contexts,
- ICAN, ACCA or equivalent qualification is required,
- Knowledge of ERP system, preferably SAP ‘Financials’ and ‘Controlling’ modules,
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing skills and organizational/coordination skills,
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods or other manufacturing related industry preferred.
- Company: Ashoka
Job title: Framework Change Leader, Vice President, Africa
- Select partner organizations to leverage the power of Ashoka’s network, insights and framework into “new game” business models, structures and messages
- Engage with teams on the framework: Help Ashoka’s carefully selected partners from media, education systems, corporations, social entrepreneurs, and government-see their role in this new framework
- Co-create a global storytelling movement that encourages the sharing of stories of exemplary “new game” behavior, including breaking down walls between sectors to form problem solving partnerships, the enabling of passive victims and onlookers to active changemakers, and systems approach to solution development.
- Participate in strategic decision making that affects Ashoka’s growth globally and leverage Ashoka’s vast network in 80+ countries
- A track record of innovating solutions and successfully bringing them to fruition
- Demonstrated ability in major client/partner relationship management, fundraising, resource mobilization, and balanced budget management
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide array of partners across all sectors
- Proven ability to lead through influence and ideas
- Strong social/emotional intelligence and leadership ability to inspire, enable, and integrate a very entrepreneurial team with respect and collegiality
To apply, visit https://jobs.jobvite.com/ashoka/job/oc7k4fwr/apply
Executive Jobs at Meta and First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Company: Meta
Job title: Policy Communications Manager- South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya
- Manage policy related press issues for the region.
- Work closely with country communications and policy teams to tackle issues and build proactive communications moments that advance the company’s position on key policy areas.
- Counsel cross-functional partners on communications considerations for policy changes, product updates and other announcements that will impact the SSA region
- Draft statements and messaging.
- Train and brief spokespeople on policy issues.
- Distill complex policy concepts into plain language for press and the broader community across the region.
- Significant and relevant experience of working on complex, high-profile and press-facing issues.
- Understanding of press, politics and political structures across the region.
- Superb English verbal and written communications skills. Fluency in English is required with additional African languages a plus.
- The successful candidate must be located in the Africa region, Kenya, Nigeria or South Africa.
- Team player with strong project management, decision-making and negotiation skills.
- Excellent judgment, excellent communication and persuasive skills, creativity, perspective, the ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with a desire to tackle hard issues.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
To apply, visit https://www.facebookcareers.com/resume/?req=a1K2K000008T7ZxUAK
- Company: First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Job title: Head, Wholesale Value Chain Management
- Develop and operationalize the Wholesale route-to-market value chain management strategy in partnership with Principal Business units.
- Establish business objectives and work programs for the Wholesale Value Chain Management unit based on expected client needs, market opportunities, and development results.
- Accelerate customer acquisition and cross-selling, leveraging data analytics and technology to grow collections across the wholesale value chain of top Corporates.
- Manage the Wholesale Value Chain Management Unit’s budget (internal and external funds) to support the implementation of relevant customer and business strategies.
- Lead on high-priority special initiatives as practicable, make joint product presentations with Principal Business Unit Relationship teams to optimize wholesale value chain prospects.
- Lead the learning agenda to foster technical & service excellence within the Wholesale Value Chain management team, in accordance with strategic and operational priorities.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum experience: 12 years banking experience, 3 of which should be in Relationship Management/Product capacity.
To apply, visit Candidate Experience site (oraclecloud.com)
- Company: McKinsey & Company
Job title: Engagement Manager
- Lead the day to day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members.
- Work directly with clients – usually on site – and you will take ownership of the overall project and its end products.
- Make an important contribution to the analysis, design and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Client project work typically includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
- Post graduate degree with excellent academic record; MBA or PhD is preferred
- 8+ years of consulting working experience in international environments, with the stature necessary to interact as thought partner with senior colleagues and clients
- Flexible team player with a collaborative and inclusive style; ability to inspire and develop others
- Non-hierarchical approach with the flexibility and ability to build consensus
- Good judgement, superb integrity, maturity and fairness in dealing with people and confidential information
- High level of drive and initiative, willing to go the extra mile
- Rigorous and solution-oriented problem solving and analytical skills, combined with capability of thinking through nuanced and complex situations; ability to navigate ambiguity at ease
- Intellectual curiosity, strategic thinking and strong project management skills
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
- Company: Mastercard
Job title: Senior Analyst, Account Management, Ghana
- Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with the product development and account management teams
- Work with Customer Account Managers and Country Managers to identify opportunities to sell new products to existing customers
- Participate in high-level, interactive conversations with key decision makers around new or emerging product opportunities
- Analyze customers’ existing business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis and recommend opportunities for additional revenue
- Develop long-term growth strategies to optimize mutual profitability across debit and credit business lines
- Work with virtual team of MC subject matter experts to strategically articulate value propositions to close new business opportunities
- Develop financial modeling and business cases for identified opportunities
- Execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing
- Deep business development and marketing experience
- Strong project management, problem-solving, analytical, and organizational experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment across multiple geographic locations
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, extensive experience in communicating in international environment at senior management level
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Exceptional business judgment and strategic planning skills
- Business Case development, including financial analytics
- Budget preparation and management
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Solid solution development skills and effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
To apply, visit Workday (myworkdayjobs.com)
- Company: First Bank of Nigeria
Job title: Relationship Manager- Public Sector Group (Osun & Kano)
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends
- Track and maintain customer data/information
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customers
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related
- minimum experience –6 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
Job title: Head of Audit
- Execution of Country Audit assurance plan in line with Citi IA methodology by understanding regulatory landscape and key risks related to Citi franchise, overseeing and reviewing work completed by other team members and identifying opportunities for enhancing efficiency and quality of delivery.
- Delivering on time high quality Audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Leading, providing supervision and developing medium-sized team of auditors within the cluster to ensure quality audit and regulatory delivery.
- Representing Citi IA function in discussions with regulators within the cluster and delivering regulatory commitments.
- Partnering with the IA product and functional teams to ensure alignment and focus on critical priorities and oversee strategic coordination; including monitoring progress and tracking actions in achieving stated critical priorities and ensuring effective communication and information flow across team leads.
- Working with IA Quality Assurance (QA) team to address any QA findings, regulatory issues against IA etc.
- Working with IA Management Information (MI) team to analyse audit data in audit systems from a regional perspective; ensuring corrections are made, as required, and following up to ensure errors detected are sustainably addressed.
- Appropriately assessing risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Maintaining an appropriate, pro-active, constructive, solutions-driven relationship as the independent auditor with the Chief Country Officer (CCO); and support the CCO in the fulfilment of their responsibilities in respect of governance, risk management and internal control.
- Ensuring the Audit Committee, CCO and in-country Management receives prompt, timely and complete information relating to the activities of Internal Audit as part of governance forums and regular updates.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal; ability to digest vast amounts of information and be able to succinctly present messages.
- Good numerical and analytical skills. Ability to deal with data and derive insights. Advanced skills with Excel. Demonstrating a high level of analytical rigor in formulating objectives and measuring results. Operating with passion and real drive when pursuing goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels within the organization and beyond, including senior management and regulators. Effective influencing skills, a proactive and ‘no surprises’ approach in communicating issues/requests.
- Pragmatic problem solver, forward thinker with independence of thought.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and to facilitate the overall growth of the franchise. Self-motivated and goal-oriented. Sense of urgency in implementing programs and evaluating priorities; decisive, action-oriented and practical. Willing to challenge and question the status quo, making recommendations for options and best solutions. Critical thinking is a key requirement of the role, as themes related to risks and issues around the organization will be identified and presented to key stakeholders, such as senior management, the Audit Committee, Board, regulators and external audit functions.
- Effective leader, being able to manage and develop auditors with different experience and background, building a culture of trust, support and accountability.
- Minimum 15 years of experience (with at least 10 years in banking) with at least 2 years at Assistant General Manager/AVP grade level
- Minimum of 5 years must have been in a senior position within the audit function
- Minimum of 1st degree. BA/BS or equivalent.
- Higher degree or related certifications (ACCA, CIA, CPA, ACA, CFA, CISA, CAMS or similar) is mandatory.
- Experience in at least 3 major areas of banking
- Experience in working with global teams and dealing with integrated internal audit and assurance delivery. Good understanding of banking sector.
- Prior experience of conducting risk-based audits and presenting results to management. Experience in managing regulatory relationships and presenting insights into governance committees are a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of risk issue management criteria, tools, and methods.
- Understanding of how risks and control deficiencies need to be prioritized and remediated across the first and second line of defense.
To apply, visit Head of Audit – Nigeria at Citi
- Company: Kuda
Job title: Head of Compliance
- Be responsible for the development and establishment of the Nigeria Policies and will collaborate on Group Policies.
- Co-ordinate Compliance support to Management and Local Compliance in other jurisdictions.
- Manage and supervise Nigeria’s compliance framework & resource network.
- Advise on specific compliance-related issues with Nigeria or Group-wide relevance as it may apply.
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of the Nigeria compliance program and wider governance in addressing international, systemic issues and risks consistently.
- Coordinate and roll out training & awareness across key areas under the financial crime umbrella as well as conduct in developing a strong compliance culture
- Provide advisory and guidance on compliance-related matters & commercial impact
- Monitoring & Reporting to give assurance as to the second line of defence
- Hold the Nigeria MLRO and Nominated Officer position, including responsibilities associated with this position
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role (with preferably an ICA Diploma or equivalent qualification)
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks across financial services, specifically the payment service provider landscape
- In depth knowledge of BOTH financial crime (not isolated to AML/CTF) AND regulatory compliance
- Previous experience in dealing with regulators including the Financial Conduct Authority and other external stakeholders/law enforcement
- Effective and comfortable in dealing with and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders across the business
- Previous experience in scaling up and working for a start-up in a fast-paced Fintech environment
- In depth Experience in implementing compliance frameworks that are scaling globally
- Strong communication skills, coupled with being a strong influencer, relationship & change manager
- Hands-on yet the ability to prioritise activities and delegate where required
- Company: Canonical
Job title: Director of Communications
- Candidate will be crafting our narrative, shaping our responses to industry events and trends, providing strategic input to executives on a range of industry and public relations topics.
- The Communications Team – AR, PR, social, content – report up to this role as well as agency management
- The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial leader, who will work closely with senior leadership, product teams, customers and partners to orchestrate the growth in visibility of our brands and company
- They will also demonstrate the ability to collaborate with engineering, HR and customer success to encourage and amplify developer and community advocacy.
- Candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to build thought leadership programs and achieve cohesion and consistency in messaging and tone of voice across channels
- Candidates with extensive communications experience in the SAAS, cloud, system integration and IT services industries who have operated across verticals and regions will be well placed for this position.
- Company: EnvironQuest
Job title: Senior Environmental Consultant
- Project management for Environmental Impact Assessments, Strategic Environmental Assessments, Environmental Management Plans including the coordination and management of internal specialists and consultants.
- Ensuring that the quality of deliverables is to a consistent high standard by ensuring that Technical Reviews are undertaken on all deliverables and are in accordance with best practice.
- Clear and accurate report writing, evaluation of reports and verification of data and input received from specialists.
- Responsible for technical development of junior staff.
- Conduct environmental audits, inspections and reviews.
- Experienced in Due Diligence processes and be able to materially contribute/participate.
- Provide accurate and professional technical advice internally and externally.
- Develop relationships with clients and regulatory authorities to deliver effective solutions to clients to the appropriate schedule and quality.
- Managing project financial performance and meeting profit and cash targets.
- Contributing to development of winning proposals and bids.
- Ensure Quality, HSE and Company Systems are applied in all lines of work.
- Have an understanding and experience base in the Oil and Gas sectors (is an advantage).
- Working knowledge of World Bank standards, International Finance requirements (IFC), ISO 14001 management systems.
- Basic operation and application of GIS.
- Strong ethical position regarding conflicts of interest
- Relevant degree and MSc/second degree from an accredited university
- Membership of an appropriate professional institute or association
- Expert in the field of EIA with 6-9 years of experience
- Extensive experience in undertaking high profile environmental projects in the transport, utilities and property sectors
- Experience in negotiating with regulators to achieve the best environmental outcome for the client
- Evidence of coordinating multidisciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of international environmental legislation, trends, case law, standards and guidance.
- Knowledge of international project financing mechanisms and implications
- Proven experience in preparing proposals, including financial and resource breakdowns.
- Experience in client management.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills together with interpersonal skills and the ability to develop key relationships
- Expertise in preparing literate, high-quality reports
- Competent at Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project, etc
- Ability to maintain a pro-active and organized approach
- Good attention to details coupled with the ability to focus on the wider objectives
- A strong team player driven by personal ambition
To apply, visit environQuest – Careers
- Company: JLL
Job title: Workplace Lead
- Working closely and taking direction from relevant Client FM Leads take ownership and be responsible for delivering operational facilities related client KPIs as identified in the PMA (Property Management Agreement) and/or any other client agreed initiatives.
- To assist in the delivery of ‘Instinct’ (customer experience) operational initiatives across your portfolio in close liaison with our service partners.
- To regularly liaise with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the building.
- Report to Surveyors in accordance with an agreed procedure, ensuring the Regional Facilities Manager (RFM) is kept informed on matters relating to standards of facilities management.
- To deliver the financial management of the property through the preparation of service charge budgets, the monitoring of agreed budgets to pre-defined cash limits, quarterly variance reporting and service charge reconciliation to agreed accounting practices. Also, to administer non-recoverable budgets.
- To understand the principal terms of occupier’s leases as they affect the facilities management of the property and the Client’s obligations to provide services including clarity on the extent of the common areas.
- In conjunction with the RFM, ensure that the procurement of all supplies and services at the property is undertaken in accordance with the JLLs PAM procurement program to ensure the highest standards for the best price. This will include the use of accredited Contractors only, usually on the basis of framework agreements, and JLLs purchase ordering systems.
- Monitor contractor performance against agreed standards. Review service contracts as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain high quality health and safety arrangements, in accordance with best practice guidelines from central support under the JLLs risk management programme and the RFM.
- To ensure all risks identified in the independent Risk Assessment are properly addressed and to review risks as part of JLLs audit process and Site Compliance inspections.
- To work with other aspects of JLLs ‘Socially Responsible Management’ programme in relation to environmental & sustainability policies; to include water hygiene and asbestos monitoring etc.
- To ensure reactive maintenance and day-to-day service requirements undertaken in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assist and liaise with building surveyors/architects/consultants on major works.
- With the Surveyors, identify and arrange minor planned works.
- Prepare site regulations and issue permits to work for all contractor activities on site.
- Establish a regular inspection programme for each site in accordance with site insurance
- Command Skills – for coordinating all additional efforts;
- Customer Focus – for best Workplace Experience for users;
- Negotiating skills – for negotiating with business and suppliers for the best solution;
- Priority Setting – Set right priority also in cooperation with your manager;
- Problem Solving;
- Drive for Results;
- Human Experience – Ability to proactively manage day to day business with great Human experience as an outcome of understanding of the client needs.
- Up to date on the latest developments in the FM industry
- A desire to learn
- Strong team player
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a (Facilities related) Management position in a high demanding and international customer environment.
- Proven track record of Human Experience improvement and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree Facilities Manager or equivalent
- Company: ApplyBoard
Job title: Business Development Manager
- Represent ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard services to agents, international educators, and prospective students
- Increase international student enrolment at ApplyBoard by recruiting international students from diverse regions
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with ApplyBoard through regular communication
- Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote ApplyBoard
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current students
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Proactively undergo agent outreach
- Fluency in English
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with an attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with a CRM
- Company: Microsoft
Job title: Program Manager
- Data-driven: you’ll analyze and derive insights about areas of opportunity from telemetry data that inform and help prioritize our investments, learn from in-market products, and feed forward to future products.
- Feature design: You will design new experiences within Windows and other dashboards/tools that will be used by software engineers and customers alike to understand and reduce their own emissions.
- Cross-team engagement: as you identify areas of opportunity you will tell a story with data through dashboards and other collateral to engage with other product teams to drive sustainability optimizations and features.
- Strategy: you’ll help set the vision and product strategy to meet our ambitious objectives.
- BA/BS in computer science, data science, or related technical/mathematics discipline.
- 2+ years program management or related experience in a technical area.
- Passion for using data to understand the world and to drive the right change, while managing competing priorities
- The ability to see the bigger picture and focus on end-to-end customer scenarios
- Leadership, communication, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Company: Elements Global Services
Job title: Software Engineer (NodeJS)
- Development of in-house software applications and databases, predominantly in NodeJS technologies.
- Participate in building the core software architecture, based on the latest NodeJS framework. Contribute technically through hands-on feature development, code reviews, technical design documents, debugging operational issues, and process streamlining.
- Provide day-to-day software application support and related technical advice.
- Deliver on each sprint, ideally participating in peer reviews and testing processes
- Any other matters/projects that the management may require assistance with from time to time.
- Participate in full software development life cycle – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, user training and documentation.
- Collaborate with product owners and other business partners to understand and refine requirements that drive innovative cloud-native B2B SaaS solution architecture, technology, and tools.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, computer science, or related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of relevant progressive work experience in cloud B2B SaaS solutions development including hands-on coding, modern software architecture, open-source, containers, and security.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages, experience with Node.js, ExpressJS, NestJS, MySQL DB.
- Knowledge of API Design, API Rest, API Security Framework, API Management, Open API, OpenShift.
- Experience working in microservices architecture, cloud architecture
- Passionate about building software of the highest quality. An open mind to learn new things and the curiosity to understand how things work.
- Experience developing software solutions within HRIS, Payroll, Tax or Payment Process companies is desirable.
- Proven track record of developing complex multi-layer client enterprise architecture.
- Prior experience working on UAT’s / TDD(test-driven development)
- The desire to take ownership of your work and initiative to improve the product.
- Familiar with relational database development, modeling, and performance optimization.
- Strong in general software design, and specifically REST API design.
- Deep understanding of how to design software to support scalability, responsiveness, security and maintainability, and the ability to reason and articulate the design.
- Familiar working in continuous deployment environments, AZURE preferred.
- Proficient in object-relational mapping techniques.
- Experience in Git.
- Company: Sparkle
Job title: Head of Engineering
- Owns all initiatives to develop and scale Sparkle’s products and features.
- Defining a technology road map with organisation & business goals envisioning the tech stack required to scale the business with a long-term technology vision.
- Responsible for managing Sparkle’s product back-end, front-end, infrastructure, architecture and scalability
- Work closely with the business and engineering teams on issues related to design and requirements
- Help development team to build high quality products. Make all developers aware what are the quality standards in organization, what value they bring in and encourage them to make the standards even better
- Understanding business needs for defining engineering and product building requirements
- Provides inputs, estimates and plans for product and feature development
- Setting and managing expectations for feature and product development
- Monitoring and supporting apps and handle issues that get escalated.
- Be ready to get your hands dirty with actual coding as and when needed, we expect you to spend 40% time doing hands on technical work and test 60% on management activities
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Develop deep and strong understanding the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Championing best software engineering practices like design, code reviews etc.
- Being a technical mentor – Manage and review the technical contribution of engineers.
- Leading and building engineering teams which comprises of back-end, front-end, mobile and DevOps engineers. Work closely with the People & Culture team in hiring engineers including preparing job descriptions, identifying skillsets, developing hiring tests and participating in interviews
- Setting up short bursts of hackathons with the team to accelerate ideas to the experimentation stage.
- 10 to 15 years cumulative experience developing high-scalable software products in PHP7/8.This role also requires at least 5 years of experience managing engineering teams.
- Must have a background in working in the finance and banking industry with solid industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Nanodegree or certification in computer science/software engineering.
- Must have previously worked as a software engineer at a senior level.
- Proficient in Laravel or Symfony and have a deep understanding of the basics
- Ability to write well-structured, efficient, and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a customer-approach to development. Must believe in putting customers at the heart of the work you do.
- You feel comfortable with managing complex engineering teams and have worked in a leadership role in a fast-paced start-up
- Must have a lot of experience managing or mentoring the performance and development of high-performing engineers
- Must know what good looks like for a high-performing team of engineers and know how to get there
- Has experience hiring excellent engineers
- Must have an empathetic leadership style and able to build strong and effective relationship with the team.
To apply, visit Head of Engineering – Sparkle Microfinance Bank
- Company: SPIE Oil and Gas Services
Job title: Turbine Supervisor – Aero Derivative Gas
- Be responsible/and to complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, provide technical support, capability of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and, or, turbo-compressors.
- Capability of maintaining, turbo-generators and turbo Compressors.
- Follow-up of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance.
- Follow-up of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance.
- Assistance to supplier during major operations.
- Coordination with Supplier site representative.
- Follow-up of spare parts, consumables, tools and procedures
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead Supervisor role with demonstrated skills to successfully lead maintenance teams.
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3.
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc.
- H0B0 Electrical