Executive Job Listings at Google, Technoserve, World Health Organization RMI, Emerson etc.
- Company: Emerson Automation Solutions
Job title: Sales Director, Africa Measurement Solutions
- Managing and developing the complete Measurement Solutions product range utilizing the complete Emerson Process portfolio to solve customer measurement needs in Africa Region
- Overseeing business development activities in line with the Business Group strategic direction
- Working closely with Africa Country Managers and Local Business Partners (LBP’s) to maximize potential for Measurement Solutions in the region
- Developing a sales team culture to manage price effectively and drive profitable growth
- Establishing annual, quarterly, and monthly orders forecasts, and prioritizing activities and those of the LBP’s so these targets are met
- Working closely with the MEA Lifecycle Services leadership, Product Management to implement and drive Measurement Solutions strategies in Lifecycle Services and plant MRO
- Building committed relationships with customers that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Protecting and growing existing installed base and target competitive accounts
- Aligning marketing and product growth strategies with Product Marketing Managers
- Supporting LBP’s to produce proposals for Emerson products ensuring that they are accurate, technically verified, competitively priced, submitted on time and offer customer solutions that highlight customer business benefits
- Liaising with other Business Units as necessary to ensure effective delivery of customer solution, offering customer service levels that set Emerson ahead of its competitors
- Adhering to local and international Emerson trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in a sales management role
- A minimum of 5 years in a full-fledged sales leadership role having managed a team
- Experience in the Control and Instrumentation industry preferably with a focus on Measurement Solutions
To apply, visit Privacy Agreement (taleo.net)
B. INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Company: World Health Organization
Job title: Supply Chain Management Officer
- Provide technical support to the planning, formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of EMP programmes, including medical supply chain activities and the use of the Interagency Emergency Health Kit 2015 in emergency settings, with focus on the capacity building of relevant stakeholders in order to reach affected and vulnerable populations.
- Provide technical guidance to the national health authorities on the acceptance of medical product donations and the implementation of the interagency medicines’ donation guidelines.
- Monitor the availability of SSFFC medical products and report to WHO global monitoring system.
- Liaise with the WHO team and national health authorities on quality control and assurance systems for procurement, supply chain management, distribution and storage, including cold storage of medical products and issues related to access of quality-assured medical products, market intelligence, pricing and the appropriate use of medical products at the various health care levels.
- Provide technical guidance on ways to improve medical devise management in health care facilities, in compliance with WHO standards and guiding documents.
- Monitor and analyse the impact of the supply chain management of medical products and new policies and strategies and, where needed, propose new supply management initiatives to address regular programs and outbreaks and health emergencies needs, in collaboration with other team members and international partners.
- Coordinate the publishing and dissemination of information, documents and guidelines on best practices and coordinated efforts pertaining to the various technical activities.
- Perform any other related duties, as required by the functional supervisor.
- University degree in medicine, pharmacy or related pharmaceutical sciences from an accredited/recognized institute
- University degree in medicine, public health or pharmacology. Specialized training in supply chain management, regulation of medical products, emergency management, international aid or humanitarian principles.
- At least five years of relevant experience in the area of supply chain and essential medicines. Related experience working in outbreaks and/or other health emergency operations.
- Experience and skills in providing in-country technical support and building national capacity.
- Experience in policy development. Working experience in regulation of medical products. Relevant experience in WHO, other UN agencies, health cluster partners, recognized humanitarian organizations, or nongovernmental organizations.
- Excellent technical knowledge in the field of medical products with focus on treatment of diseases with high public health impact.
- Excellent understanding of the concepts of access to medical products, supply chain management, rational selection and use.
- Independent judgement; and ability to anticipate new trends in the field of medical products and take actions accordingly.
- Working knowledge of medical product regulation is an asset.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Building and promoting partnerships across the organization and beyond
- Use of Language Skills
- Expert knowledge of English.
To apply, visit Login (who.int)
- Company: Cobblestone Energy
Job title: Finance Analyst- Dubai, UAE
- Lead and participate as a key finance stakeholder across the business.
- Implement and drive the core financial processes and reporting for the business.
- Use technology to streamline and amplify our finance function capabilities.
- Build and oversee a treasury management function.
- Build a deep understanding of Indirect Tax considerations for our business across the different markets in which we operate.
- Liaise with external consultants to optimise our legal structure and cross border transactions.
- Liaise with current and potential banking partners to secure facilities to aid our business growth.
- Build the financial control systems and processes.
- 1 + years’ experience in one of the large accounting /audit firms.
- Exposure to finance issues in multiple jurisdictions
- 1+ years in similar business activities (e.g., Trading / Electricity Trading)
- Experience setting up different legal entities.
- Experience with Group accounting and cross border transactions
- Company: RMI
Job title: Nigeria Program Director
- Collaborate with the Managing Director / Program Principals to develop our organization’s expertise and reputation in energy systems in Nigeria;
- Navigate the execution of critical projects in Nigeria with the potential to support similar work in other African countries;
- Build RMI’s network and identify new projects, and shape and deliver collaborative efforts with the government, development partners, and the private sector in Nigeria;
- Serve as a subject matter expert and thought leader to develop innovative approaches for holistic energy system development, new business models for energy and energy service providers, and respectfully challenge current approaches;
- With the Africa leadership team, kengage in fundraising for work in Nigeria, including developing and maintaining specific donor relationships;
- Establish an RMI country presence in Nigeria and develop and maintain an inclusive country program culture;
- Collaborate with the Global South Leadership team and other professionals to set the overall direction of programmatic strategy, and ensure large-scale impact in Nigeria, Africa and beyond;
- Identify and shape specific program initiatives and projects, focusing on topics such as national-level energy planning, mini-grid cost reduction, energy efficiency, and targeted capacity building;
- Work with and mentor staff, including testing their ideas to maximize their impact;
- Demonstrate organization-wide leadership, helping set a culture of impact, accountability, and entrepreneurship; and
- Identify staffing and other resource needs and participate in the performance management process for junior staff.
- 10+ years of experience in energy, energy consulting or climate change;
- Direct experience in Nigeria’s energy sector; and
- Master’s degree required (in an applicable field such as engineering, economics, business, finance, law or physical and social sciences).
- Experience with the electricity industry, energy access, and/or productive use stakeholders and dynamics across a variety of geographies, market types, and resource characteristics;
- Conceptual and practical understanding of the intricate relationships between energy and economic/human development;
- Familiarity with country climate action and commitments, scenarios, or deep decarbonization pathways;
- Experience with leading or leveraging professional/peer/learning networks or other types of collaborative processes to achieve scaled impact or solutions;
- Experience in delivering technical assistance, consulting, coaching, mentoring, or developing leaders and practitioners;
- A track record or other demonstration of integrating a focus on diversity, equity, inclusion and justice in work, team culture, and outcomes;
- Successful engagement of multi-laterals or other complex national or sub-national partners in energy work;
- Experience with foundational utility, regulatory, and finance concepts, and demonstrated mastery in one of these;
- Familiarity or experience in relevant clean energy technology, minigrids, or energy system aspects; and
- Personal track record or public work on championing an equitable clean energy transition, globally.
To apply, visit Nigeria Program Director @ RMI (synchr-recruit.com)
- Company: JLL
Job title: Workplace Lead
- Working closely and taking direction from relevant Client FM Leads take ownership and be responsible for delivering operational facilities related client KPIs as identified in the PMA (Property Management Agreement) and/or any other client agreed initiatives.
- To assist in the delivery of ‘Instinct’ (customer experience) operational initiatives across your portfolio in close liaison with our service partners.
- To regularly liaise with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the building.
- Report to Surveyors in accordance with an agreed procedure, ensuring the Regional Facilities Manager (RFM) is kept informed on matters relating to standards of facilities management.
- To deliver the financial management of the property through the preparation of service charge budgets, the monitoring of agreed budgets to pre-defined cash limits, quarterly variance reporting and service charge reconciliation to agreed accounting practices. Also, to administer non-recoverable budgets.
- To understand the principal terms of occupier’s leases as they affect the facilities management of the property and the Client’s obligations to provide services including clarity on the extent of the common areas.
- In conjunction with the RFM, ensure that the procurement of all supplies and services at the property is undertaken in accordance with the JLLs PAM procurement program to ensure the highest standards for the best price. This will include the use of accredited Contractors only, usually on the basis of framework agreements, and JLLs purchase ordering systems.
- Monitor contractor performance against agreed standards. Review service contracts as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain high quality health and safety arrangements, in accordance with best practice guidelines from central support under the JLLs risk management programme and the RFM.
- To ensure all risks identified in the independent Risk Assessment are properly addressed and to review risks as part of JLLs audit process and Site Compliance inspections.
- To work with other aspects of JLLs ‘Socially Responsible Management’ programme in relation to environmental & sustainability policies; to include water hygiene and asbestos monitoring etc.
- To ensure reactive maintenance and day-to-day service requirements undertaken in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assist and liaise with building surveyors/architects/consultants on major works.
- With the Surveyors, identify and arrange minor planned works.
- Prepare site regulations and issue permits to work for all contractor activities on site.
- Establish a regular inspection programme for each site in accordance with site insurance
- Command Skills – for coordinating all additional efforts;
- Customer Focus – for best Workplace Experience for users;
- Negotiating skills – for negotiating with business and suppliers for the best solution;
- Priority Setting – Set right priority also in cooperation with your manager;
- Problem Solving;
- Drive for Results;
- Human Experience – Ability to proactively manage day to day business with great Human experience as an outcome of understanding of the client needs.
- Up to date on the latest developments in the FM industry
- A desire to learn
- Strong team player Minimum 5 years of experience in a (Facilities related) Management position in a high demanding and international customer environment.
- Proven track record of Human Experience improvement and engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree Facilities Manager or equivalent
To apply, visit Workplace Lead (myworkdayjobs.com)
- Company: Technoserve
Job title: Project Enumerators
- Study the data collection tools and study protocol
- Participate in sourcing farmers and agribusinesses within the various LGA
- Collect data and measure information on variables of interest in line with the data collection tool
- Participate in daily briefing on key achievements, challenges and solutions
- Provide timely responses on data query for clarification and be willing to redo if required.
- Provide reliable, accurate, valid and relevant data relating to the subject matter (data is free of bias and not subjective).
- Comply with TechnoServe policies and practice with respect to code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedure
- Strict adherence to time frame of assignments
- Effectively manage all project resources
- Any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Experience in data collection
- Experience doing similar surveys
- Experience in using digital data collection tools and tablets
- Experience in working with community members of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent communication & influencing skills (Fluency in Hausa and English languages)
- Experience with relevant software packages, including Microsoft Excel
- Experience in working with an INGO is an added advantage
- Experience working in rural communities in Northern Nigeria
- Be based in one of the 6 states and be willing to work in one of the LGA
- Self-starter, energetic, and friendly
- Comfortable with new ways of thinking and working
- Nimble and pays attention to details
- Maintains integrity and personal reputation
- Reviews information quickly and does not hesitate to try out solutions
- Passionate about knowledge learning and sharing
- Ability to manage electronic tablet
- Perform any other tasks required by the organization
To apply, visit Project Enumerators | Careers with TechnoServe (ultipro.com)
- Company: Technoserve
Job title: GIS Analyst
- Preparing technical specifications of the appropriate hardware and software required to create the required GIS database and data visualizations to meet Technoserve’s requirements and deliverables
- Coordinating with the project team to recommend a GIS system including the themes and layers to be used
- Supporting GIS spatial data cleaning, quality assurance, and analyses
- Developing cartographic products, high-quality maps (digital and web), usable on online platforms and hard copy communication materials, code for maps, run GIS automation and programming
- Ensure that collected data is geo-referenced, enabling the production of maps and related products
- Planning, operating, developing and implementing all spatial analysis and mapping related initiatives that the project undertakes
- Taking the initiative to identify and procure satellite images; imagery download, processing, and remote sensing and/or geospatial data analysis of implementation states showcasing detailed information such as state and LGAs with targeted actors
- Producing analytical reports, geospatial data and web services, delivered according to schedule and deadlines
- Providing support for GIS data conversion, systems integration, and application development and implementation
- Performing other duties relating to the project as assigned Key Performance Indicators
- GIS Mapping guidelines complied with relevant
- Map validation process respected and Map templates consistently used
- GIS products support the research as designed and align to the analysis plan envisioned
- Regular (weekly) communication maintained with TechnoServe on the progress of GIS products
- Maps produced and data analyzed in a timely and accurate manner
- Total number of maps embedded in a readable report receiving final validation
- Master’s degree in GIS or a related discipline (Geography, Geomatics, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences)
- 4 years of experience in GIS / Database management
- Experience in Esri software, QGIS, alternate open source GIS, image processing software packages and analyzing complex data with R or Python
- Previous experience with mobile data collection for mapping purposes
- Knowledge on Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator and InDesign and remote sensing analysis
- Experience in map production, complex spatial data collection, and management
- Experience in GIS consulting, program development, and implementation with international field experience required
- Experience in web cartography across multiple web mapping platforms, and experience with other non-spatial database systems;
- Excellent coordination, communication and analytical skills and fluency in the English language
- Ability to operate Microsoft Word and Excel and showcase previous work in the region
- Experience of working remotely and guiding a team virtually
To apply, visit GIS Analyst | Careers with TechnoServe (ultipro.com)
- Company: Google
Job title: Data and Measurement Lead, Large Customer Sales
- Prepare and deploy a measurement and attribution capability plan, taking responsibility for implementation of measurement products and solutions for your assigned clients.
- Work on a project basis with clients to help them solve their data, measurement and attribution challenges through a process of consultation and leadership, to deliver advanced measurement solutions and media activation, leading to measurable business growth.
- Act as a leader for measurement strategy and activation plans across industries, advocating best practice for your assigned clients and helping to lift overall measurement literacy and maturity.
- Perform attribution modeling and other various types of analysis in order to improve the performance of client media investment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with offline data integrations including APIs, Data Warehouse, and Google Analytics Measurement Protocol.
- Experience with Google Cloud products including BigQuery.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Firebase, Piwik, etc.).
- Knowledge of the African media landscape.
- Ability to influence C-level on measurements and drive technical outcomes.
To apply, visit Complete application — Google Careers